Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AU_Tiger_2000, ssgaufan, and HSVBeerNerd....

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
AU_Tiger_2000, ssgaufan, and HSVBeerNerd....
« on: August 02, 2012, 04:27:31 PM »
Well, just us three, but wanted to let you guys know that on Saturday the 11th of August, Liquor Express on University Drive will be tapping kegs from Straight to Ale.   Starts at noon, but I plan on getting there at least 20 minutes early.   It's Straight To Ale day and they will have Unobtanium and I think Illudium.  Also stop by any Publix in Huntsville/Madison/Athens and pick up Monkeynaut in cans. 

Also hearing that Blue Pants has released a Belgium Triple IPA that rivals Monks Revenge and they have them at Liquor Express.  Also don't forget you can get the larger bottles as of yesterday.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:17:38 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Re: AU_Tiger_2000, ssgaufan, and other NA X'ers....
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »
Well, just us three, but wanted to let you guys know that on Saturday the 11th of August, Liquor Express on University Drive will be tapping kegs from Straight to Ale.   Starts at noon, but I plan on getting there at least 20 minutes early.   It's Straight To Ale day and they will have Unobtanium and I think Illudium.  Also stop by any Publix in Huntsville/Madison/Athens and pick up Monkeynaut in cans. 

Also hearing that Blue Pants has released a Belgium Triple IPA that rivals Monks Revenge and they have them at Liquor Express.  Also don't forget you can get the larger bottles as of yesterday.

I'm going straight to ale,
just like my mama sa-id.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 07:29:53 PM »
Sounds good but I will be in Little Rock for two weeks starting Sunday.  Now which fucking thread were you taking shots at Cullman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 09:10:08 AM »
Sounds good but I will be in Little Rock for two weeks starting Sunday.  Now which fucking thread were you taking shots at Cullman?

It seems like everyone that weekend has something going.  Which can only mean one thing.  More beer for me!  :)

Live and Let Diet and the Southern Baptist Thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 09:15:38 AM »
I'm going straight to ale,
just like my mama sa-id.

You must have re-read your doctrine. Don't tell the preacher man!  :poke:   I keed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 11:35:02 AM »
You must have re-read your doctrine. Don't tell the preacher man!  :poke:   I keed.

Pastor makes an excellent designated driver, unlike that lush that runs the Methodist church.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 01:26:41 PM »
Pastor makes an excellent designated driver, unlike that lush that runs the Methodist church.

Ya know what - you speak troof! At least you can count on the Baptist preacher to be sober. And he may even pray for you and get you right at the same time. Win win win. #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 02:33:58 PM »
I take it neither one of you two turds made it?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 10:36:46 PM »
I take it neither one of you two turds made it?

I'm in Little Rock.  Dick!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 12:53:36 AM »
I'm in Little Rock.  Dick!

Well get your ass home!  We need to go to the nook, if not the nook then at least some grub somewhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 07:51:36 AM »
Well get your ass home!  We need to go to the nook, if not the nook then at least some grub somewhere.

I will be back next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: AU_Tiger_2000, ssgaufan, and HSVBeerNerd....
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
Changed thread title to reflect our newest HSV are fellow X'er.

I just saw this today on the Straight To Ale site.

Even MORE new taproom hours!!!
Published on October 10th, 2012. Written by rich.

Hey, guys! We’ve done it again! We have added more hours to the taproom for your convenience! The taproom hours are now as follows:

Monday – Saturday: 3 PM  - 10 PM

Sunday: Noon – 10 PM

Come join us for a Space Flight or a pint or two! Seven freaking days per week!

Oh Happy Day!

Also hearing that he is going to be releasing the Lilly Flagg and Brothers Joseph in cans before too long.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:20:57 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 11:54:00 AM »
Dammit guys!  Are any of you on here any more?  Are you going to hit up any of the Southern Hopspitality stuff going on this week.  The wife and I are hitting up Pie In The Sky Pizzeria in Madison on Thursday night.  Good People brewers will be there this week tapping kegs.  So much going on this week.  Liquor Express will be selling dollar growlers in the plastic.  If you have a glass it will still be a dollar, but if you buy the glass it will be $6.  I don't know there list yet.

http://www.huntsvillebeerweek.com/

Also Straight to Ale now has a Food Truck outside with some awesome looking food, buy a sandwich, go in and eat and drink. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 12:47:36 PM »
Nobody likes you.

On a non-related note..well, beer.  Ran into a guy yesterday I hadn't seen in probably a couple of years.  Really good musician.  His dad is a local lawyer and he followed in his footsteps and went to lawschool, passed the Bar and was practicing in the Ham.  Axed him how the practice was going and he says he left it and went to work for a beer distributorship.  Had done some legal work helping a couple of buddies get a craft beer company started.  Says it's taken off big time.  Didn't get a chance to ask a lot of particulars.  We were at church and late for the service. But, he said he's working there and concentrating on music. 

I was envious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 02:45:14 PM »
Nobody likes you.

On a non-related note..well, beer.  Ran into a guy yesterday I hadn't seen in probably a couple of years.  Really good musician.  His dad is a local lawyer and he followed in his footsteps and went to lawschool, passed the Bar and was practicing in the Ham.  Axed him how the practice was going and he says he left it and went to work for a beer distributorship.  Had done some legal work helping a couple of buddies get a craft beer company started.  Says it's taken off big time.  Didn't get a chance to ask a lot of particulars.  We were at church and late for the service. But, he said he's working there and concentrating on music. 

I was envious.

I would so kill the company profits working there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 01:47:44 PM »
Dammit guys!  Are any of you on here any more?  Are you going to hit up any of the Southern Hopspitality stuff going on this week.  The wife and I are hitting up Pie In The Sky Pizzeria in Madison on Thursday night.  Good People brewers will be there this week tapping kegs.  So much going on this week.  Liquor Express will be selling dollar growlers in the plastic.  If you have a glass it will still be a dollar, but if you buy the glass it will be $6.  I don't know there list yet.

http://www.huntsvillebeerweek.com/

Also Straight to Ale now has a Food Truck outside with some awesome looking food, buy a sandwich, go in and eat and drink.

I was in South Dakota, sampled much fine Minnesota beer and South Dakota beef and introduced the local farming community to Mr. Elijah Craig and there was much rejoicing.  My system has been hurting.

Did put down a pheasant uprising on Saturday by knocking down our legal limit of 45.  We also bagged three coyotes, one of which sat there in the weeds until I nearly stepped on him, had to go drink just to calm my nerves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 02:24:05 PM »
introduced the local farming community to Mr. Elijah Craig and there was much rejoicing.  My system has been hurting.

had to go drink just to calm my nerves.

Uh oh. Does the good pastor know of this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 02:33:38 PM »
I was in South Dakota, sampled much fine Minnesota beer and South Dakota beef and introduced the local farming community to Mr. Elijah Craig and there was much rejoicing.  My system has been hurting.

Did put down a pheasant uprising on Saturday by knocking down our legal limit of 45.  We also bagged three coyotes, one of which sat there in the weeds until I nearly stepped on him, had to go drink just to calm my nerves.

Sounds like you had a good trip!

Uh oh. Does the good pastor know of this?

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions