• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Greg Bryant just told Oklahoma
« on: July 31, 2012, 12:58:11 PM »
...to take a hike...

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/07/auburn_back_in_the_mix_after_4.html

Auburn back in the mix after 4-star RB Greg Bryant decommits from Oklahoma

The Auburn Tigers have already been the beneficiaries of a major recruit changing his mind about a commitment when five-star linebacker Reuben Foster switched his commitment from Alabama to Auburn earlier this summer.

Now the Tigers may be in position to land another formerly-committed prospect with 4-star running back Greg Bryant announcing to 247Sports that he has decommitted from Oklahoma.

Bryant, a 5-foot-11, 196-pound back out of Delray Beach, Florida, committed to the Sooners back on March 31 but rumors began circulating that his commitment could be shaky following Bryant's unofficial visit to Auburn on June 9.

According to Auburn Undercover analyst Bryan Matthews, Bryant now lists his top two choices as Auburn and South Carolina and is planning to visit Auburn's campus again this weekend.

Bryant is rated the No. 3 running back prospect in the nation by 247Sports' Composite rankings of the four major recruiting services and is a consensus four-star prospect. As a junior at American Heritage High School, Bryant rushed for nearly 2,000 yards and 25 touchdowns.

Check out highlights from Bryant's big junior season in the clip below.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Greg Bryant just told Oklahoma
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 01:20:02 PM »
Did you hear that thug music playing for his highlite reel?  Probably has a pistol and some weed stashed under the seat of his Charger 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 01:25:06 PM »
Did you hear that thug music playing for his highlite reel?  Probably has a pistol and some weed stashed under the seat of his Charger

He will fit right in then...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 01:26:56 PM »
He will fit right in then...

It's his kind of culture
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 01:28:43 PM »
It's his kind of culture

Das right, my nurra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »

It was the Vanilla Ice gangsta remix, "Spice Spice Baby".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 06:07:18 AM »
He makes those high schoolers look retarded...except that player wearing #1 at around the 6-8 min. mark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs