Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2012 Video

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: 2012 Video
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 09:40:00 PM »
Btw, that video was one just made up by a Auburn fan, that's not going to be Auburn's ”hype” video. Also, any music that they select (per fan request) will be 100% better than last year's intro music.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 09:46:06 PM »
Btw, that video was one just made up by a Auburn fan, that's not going to be Auburn's ”hype” video. Also, any music that they select (per fan request) will be 100% better than last year's intro music.

Two turtles having a fiddling contest would be better than that recycled rejected shit last year. 

It pissed me off that they went back and pulled the third place song from the previous year's voting -- probably because some Dave Matthews blowing, knit cap wearing, hippie fuck thought it was super keen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 10:21:26 PM »
Two turtles having a fiddling contest would be better than that recycled rejected shit last year. 

It pissed me off that they went back and pulled the third place song from the previous year's voting -- probably because some Dave Matthews blowing, knit cap wearing, hippie fuck thought it was super keen.
I was pissed that they didn't let the fans vote on last year's music. They knew that, whatever that garbage was, wasn't going to win. So yeah, it was probably some dickweed that said ”we're going to play this song, regardless”.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2012, 10:53:35 AM »
Every night when I go to bed I thank the great Maker that none of you (with the exception of Buzz, who seems to be on the right track) have the power to pick the opening music.
Oh please we all know you won't be happy until this is the opener

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 10:56:14 AM »
Back to submissions...

:sarcasm:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:09:33 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 11:03:23 AM »
I still contend that this would be the best entrance song EVER!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 11:07:39 AM »
I still contend that this would be the best entrance song EVER!

I like the way you think sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 11:15:23 AM »
Every night when I go to bed I thank the great Maker that none of you (with the exception of Buzz, who seems to be on the right track) have the power to pick the opening music.

Actually what you forget Kaos, is that you have to keep the song somewhat fresh and hip for the kids.  Seriously though, the players don't want to run out to some song they consider "oldies"  and in todays world "oldies" are stuff like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC... hell I hear Nirvana now on the classic rock station.

I would guess most of the players want rap or rap mix. Realistically, it is hare to find songs like "All I do is Win"  fuck that song had everything including crowd involvement.  That song goes with that season and was just another thing "Perfect"!! Hard to replicate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
Actually what you forget Kaos, is that you have to keep the song somewhat fresh and hip for the kids.  Seriously though, the players don't want to run out to some song they consider "oldies"  and in todays world "oldies" are stuff like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC... hell I hear Nirvana now on the classic rock station.

I would guess most of the players want rap or rap mix. Realistically, it is hare to find songs like "All I do is Win"  fuck that song had everything including crowd involvement.  That song goes with that season and was just another thing "Perfect"!!

I don't want oldies.  At all.  I don't want KISS. I don't want Duran Duran.  Even Dre is probably too old.  I don't want country for damn sure.  Leave that to the bammers.

Linkin Park -- if something new was out -- might be okay. Maybe Hit the Floor or It's Going Down?

Rather have something rap-flavored but so much of that now is profane to the point it can't be used. 

Nelly's version of Here Comes the Boom is sort of okay. 
Roy Jones Jr. Can't Be Touched might work. Both of those are a couple of years old, though. 

Till I Collapse is probably the best suggestion of the ones on here that isn't Avenged Sevenfold. But Eminem's part really sort of sucks.   

Bound to be something from lil Wayne that would fill the void. 

The problem is that you've got a stadium full of whitebread motherfuckers.  You go all Kanye (or shitbag indie or whatever the fuck last year was) and you draw a blank.  All I Do Is Win was catchy enough for even the old fucks to get behind it.  I've got a hilarious video somewhere of grandmas putting their hands up while the song was playing on the bus going to the title game.   

I keep thinking I'll know it when I hear it.   Haven't really heard it yet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 11:48:15 AM »
I don't want oldies.  At all.  I don't want KISS. I don't want Duran Duran.  Even Dre is probably too old.  I don't want country for damn sure.  Leave that to the bammers.

Linkin Park -- if something new was out -- might be okay. Maybe Hit the Floor or It's Going Down?

Rather have something rap-flavored but so much of that now is profane to the point it can't be used. 

Roy Jones Jr. Can't Be Touched might work. Both of those are a couple of years old, though. 

Till I Collapse is probably the best suggestion of the ones on here that isn't Avenged Sevenfold. But Eminem's part really sort of sucks.   

The problem is that you've got a stadium full of whitebread motherfuckers.  You go all Kanye (or shitbag indie or whatever the fuck last year was) and you draw a blank.  All I Do Is Win was catchy enough for even the old fucks to get behind it.  I've got a hilarious video somewhere of grandmas putting their hands up while the song was playing on the bus going to the title game.   

Agree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2012, 11:48:41 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2012, 11:51:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »

Something new is out, and it sucks donkey dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »

^^^This^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 04:24:40 PM »

Well that's a shame.  I had no idea. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 04:57:22 PM »

Great analysis of Linkin Park.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 10:52:04 AM »
Drop down and getcha eagle on girl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 10:52:47 AM »
Well that's a shame.  I had no idea.

It is unbelievably bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
It is unbelievably bad.
I don't believe you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 01:12:17 PM »
I figure Penn State will have a new intro song also:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'