Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Give me vodka...

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Give me vodka...
« on: August 09, 2012, 08:51:37 PM »
...or eat shit and die.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/worst-son-ever-187354

Cops arrested William Jenkins, 22, on a felony domestic battery charge for pushing his mother, 53, to the floor during the dispute, according to a Palmetto Police Department report.

When questioned by cops, Jenkins denied pushing his mother, but admitted that he “did rub dog defecation on her face because she yelled at him,” investigators noted.

The confrontation between Jenkins, pictured in the adjacent mug shot, was apparently prompted by his mother’s refusal to provide him with a shot of vodka.

Jenkins retrieved the dog feces from the home’s back porch, where his mother’s dog had relieved itself. He “then reached down with his hand picked up the dog defecation and rubbed it in his mother’s face,” cops reported.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Give me vodka...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 10:16:46 PM »
Jenkins retrieved the dog feces from the home’s back porch

...and then the party started.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."