Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

MLB All Stars

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
MLB All Stars
« on: July 02, 2012, 01:13:48 PM »
On paper, it looks like a monumental mismatch.  The American League line up is off the charts good.  Of note, T-Rex's cousin gets the start at 2nd base. Didn't see that coming.  Martin Prado got the shaft despite a killer first half.  However, probably because he's played I believe 4 different positions.  Craig Kimbrel made the roster with a 1.50 ERA and 50 strike outs in 30 innings of work.

2 Cubbies made the reserve roster.  Forgot to check if any Baby Bear pitchers made it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: MLB All Stars
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 01:21:05 PM »
In the AL, Texas led the way with 7 players, 3 of which are starting. That be strong stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 01:38:57 PM »
Shocked as hell that Lance Lynn made it.

And while I would love David Freese to get the last spot...  I just voted for Chipper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 01:42:57 PM »
Shocked as hell that Lance Lynn made it.

And while I would love David Freese to get the last spot...  I just voted for Chipper.

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool if he got in.  Rare to see guys play that long for one organization. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 02:07:32 PM »
2 Cubbies made the reserve roster.  Forgot to check if any Baby Bear pitchers made it.

I'm sure Carlos Marmol Kerry Wood Ryan Dempster some fucker made it, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.