Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Boys Will Be Boys

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Boys Will Be Boys
« on: July 26, 2012, 02:01:00 PM »
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Tennessee quarterback Tyler Bray is mentioned in police incident reports about two car vandalisms at a Knoxville apartment complex.

Knoxville Police Department spokesman Darrell DeBusk said Wednesday afternoon that no charges will be filed on the initial incident at the Landing Riverfront Apartments after Bray, 20, offered to pay Bradi Hudson, the first victim, for damages to her car.

“Bray reached out to her and apologized and is going to take care of the damage to the vehicle,” DeBusk said. “Because of that, she no longer wished to pursue charges.”

Hudson was scheduled to meet with a detective Wednesday, according to DeBusk, but before then she informed Knoxville police of her conversation with Bray.

DeBusk said the second vandalism incident is still under investigation.

According to the first incident report filed Sunday, when Hudson went to her car Saturday morning she noticed it had dents on the roof and a cracked windshield. A note on the car window had a name and phone number and read “I know what happened to your car.”

After calling the number, she was told “there had been males drinking and throwing beer bottles and golf balls at her vehicle” the previous night, the report states.

In the other incident, Kirstie Allen discovered her front windshield had been “completely smashed” on Monday, the second incident reports states. She told police she returned to her apartment around 1:10 p.m. and ate lunch. Approximately 30 minutes later, she went outside and noticed the damage to her vehicle.

Allen told police that Bray and his roommate, Michael Grandinetti, had thrown beer bottles off a balcony and onto vehicles in the parking lot. The report quotes her as saying an office manager for the complex told her Bray and Grandinetti had been “served with an eviction notice just prior to her arriving home.”

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Boys Will Be Boys
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 02:22:36 PM »
It certainly does seem to be raining shit on Derek Dooley right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 02:27:17 PM »

His he taking a shower at Penn state?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 02:30:45 PM »
I'm 6'6"...the starting QB at Tennessee....projected as a first round pick in the NFL...hey, what say we get drunk and rain beer bottles down on some cars in the parking lot.  We'll probably get evicted but hey....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 02:34:01 PM »
The boys are back in town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 02:38:06 PM »

When they fired Fulmer I thought they would regret it. The grass aint always greener. If you fire a legend, you best replace him with someone fucking good. Dooley aint THAT good. It must really suck to be a Tenn fan at the moment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »
When they fired Fulmer I thought they would regret it. The grass aint always greener. If you fire a legend, you best replace him with someone fucking good. Dooley aint THAT good. It must really suck to be a Tenn fan at the moment.

Darlin', it sucks to be a Tennesee fan ANY time.  Nothing sucks like the big orange.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 03:36:54 PM »
Darlin', it sucks to be a Tennesee fan ANY time.  Nothing sucks like the big orange.

At least before they were a perennial winner. Now they are a doormat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 03:38:10 PM »

Well I don't know about that.  Back in high school, Mary Lou Heinschloggle could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 04:00:07 PM »
Well I don't know about that.  Back in high school, Mary Lou Heinschloggle could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

So thats what happen too them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 06:42:06 PM »
She should have not parked the car. Had it been moving, his throws would have missed it by 10 yards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 09:04:03 PM »
Oh, by the way, I wonder if Woodbammer broke the story since he's the UT beat writer and junk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 09:48:04 PM »
PCT always comes in late, batting clean up and driving in runs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 09:56:24 PM »
You callin' me Dan Uggla?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 10:00:18 PM »
You callin' me Dan Uggla?

There's a chopper to second....oohh, high bounce but he short arms it.  That'll be an error on the second baseman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 12:24:51 AM »
There's a chopper to second....oohh, high bounce but he short arms it.  That'll be an error on the second baseman.

One.  Strong.  Hustle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 04:33:52 AM »
They replaced him with Kiffin and Yaw, Yaw

....then they burned the place to the ground as they all left to go to USCw.

It would've all been avoided had UT talked to this guy first, before making the ”PR Hire.”

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 04:35:24 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 09:08:28 AM »
They replaced him with Kiffin and Yaw, Yaw

....then they burned the place to the ground as they all left to go to USCw.

It would've all been avoided had UT talked to this guy first, before making the ”PR Hire.”

I seriously don't even count Kiffin, but yes your point is valid. Kiffin was a risky hire. Dooley was just bleh. Kiffin's on the field product looked a little better than Dooley's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 11:25:07 AM »
She should have not parked the car. Had it been moving, his throws would have missed it by 10 yards.

You didn't get any love for this. That's a shame. It was beautiful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 11:54:28 AM »
You didn't get any love for this. That's a shame. It was beautiful.

I gave him love but I posted it in the wrong thread
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions