Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

All Good Things

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
All Good Things
« on: July 24, 2012, 11:40:50 PM »
I'm a Ryan Gosling fan.  That's pretty much the only reason I watched All Good Things on Netflix.  Holy crap, I'm glad I did.

Gosling is the heir apparent to a ridiculous NY real estate empire.  Instead of reveling in that fact he: kills his wife's dog, kills his wife, moves to Texas and kills a 70 year old man (while masquerading as a mute woman), dismembers the 70 year old man's corpse and throws it in a river...and...GETS ACQUITTED OF MURDER.  Thank goodness for "self defense".

The kicker?  It's based on a true story (search: Robert Durst).

The movie starts slow, but the WTF payoff towards the end is totally worth it.  And you get a couple of seconds of Kirsten Dunsts' boobs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: All Good Things
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 12:54:01 AM »
I followed Durst's trial a few years ago - talk about a fucked up story.  Unfortunately the verdict was the right one based on the law - intent is everything and there was reasonable doubt.  I am sure a lot of people in Houston took notes about how to kill someone and get away with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:59:45 AM »
There's something inherently wrong with:

Watched this movie and holy crap, I'm glad I did.  Why?  Because this guy kills his dog....kills his wife...then kills and dismembers a 70 year old dude. 

I guess I'm just more into teh comedies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 10:51:40 AM »
I'm a Ryan Gosling fan. GAY.  That's pretty much the only reason I watched All Good Things on Netflix.  Holy crap, I'm glad I did.

Gosling is the heir apparent to a ridiculous NY real estate empire.  Instead of reveling in that fact he: kills his wife's dog, kills his wife, moves to Texas and kills a 70 year old man (while masquerading as a mute woman), dismembers the 70 year old man's corpse and throws it in a river...and...GETS ACQUITTED OF MURDER.  Thank goodness for "self defense".

The kicker?  It's based on a true story (search: Robert Durst).

The movie starts slow, but the WTF payoff towards the end is totally worth it.  And you get a couple of seconds of Kirsten Dunsts' boobs pale mosquito pancakes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.