Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Clemson Game

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Clemson Game
« on: July 18, 2012, 10:27:26 PM »
Debating getting my ass to Atlanta over Labor Day.

If anyone has some tickets they're looking to sell, hit a brotha up with a PM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Clemson Game
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 05:17:37 AM »

Just paid $1165 for 2 season tickets including the Clemson game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 07:35:58 AM »
Bring your costumes

http://dragoncon.org/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 09:05:59 AM »
...and the answer is yes.  I would be happy to go with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 09:53:05 AM »

Same here. I put my order in right at the deadline a while back. You could hear the money being sucked from my bank acct.... :facepalm:  But it shall be worth every penny!  :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 10:52:35 AM »

Wanna sell your ULM tickets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 06:49:55 PM »
Wanna sell your ULM tickets?
I'll have to check with the boss. :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 07:09:52 PM »

Bring your costumes

http://dragoncon.org/
He can wear his #28 Saints jersey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
I'm going to Atlanta.

Still no tickets for sure.

May grab some off of StubHub, or hold out for a deal at Game Day.

So if Clemson still hasn't sold out their allotment, shouldn't I be able to get that through the Clemson athletic department or something?

StubHub still hasn't dropped terribly low considering the fact that the game's still not sold out...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 10:31:26 AM »
So if Clemson still hasn't sold out their allotment, shouldn't I be able to get that through the Clemson athletic department or something?

That's where our tickets came from.  Upper level is all that's left I think.  I'm not sure whether or not they have sold their allotment yet though.  These were ordered a few weeks ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 01:01:10 PM »
That's where our tickets came from.  Upper level is all that's left I think.  I'm not sure whether or not they have sold their allotment yet though.  These were ordered a few weeks ago.

Fuck it.  I'll pick them up gameday if I can get them. If I can't then I'll go to the bucket shop or somewhere else to watch it on TV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 01:02:15 PM »

Fuck it.  I'll pick them up gameday if I can get them. If I can't then I'll go to the bucket shop or somewhere else to watch it on TV.

Yeah, I'm hoping we will be able to trade up once we get there.  Sitting in the upper level with Clempsum fans does not excite me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
Yeah, I'm hoping we will be able to trade up once we get there.  Sitting in the upper level with Clempsum fans does not excite me.

Sitting in the upper level for anything with anyone in the Georgia dome is not exciting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 03:49:53 PM »
Have heard many Auburn fans here in Atlanta that are buying through Clemson, so their portion of the upper deck may be more navy and less purple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »
Have heard many Auburn fans here in Atlanta that are buying through Clemson, so their portion of the upper deck may be more navy and less purple.

This is impossible. Clemson fans are the most rabid in CFB and they are on their way to the MNC in January!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 03:59:03 PM »
I'm pretty sure we're going to way outnumber them, especially if we buy up their seats.

More reason I want to contribute.

That said, I'll probably hold out til the day of. Pretty sure Joe'll be tailgating, probably right outside the dome.

Need to give him a call...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
This is impossible. Clemson fans are the most rabid in CFB and they are on their way to the MNC in January!
Evidently there won't be as many $2 bills spent in ATL this Labor Day weekend - maybe they are saving it up for South Beach in January?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 01:24:41 PM »
Arrrgghhhh. Had already resigned myself to not going and having to fuck with ATL traffic, finding somewhere to stay, etc. etc. Now that it's getting closer I don't think I can stay away.

Let me know what you find on tix, Chadskins. I think it might have to be a gametime purchase for me too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 02:21:09 PM »
Arrrgghhhh. Had already resigned myself to not going and having to fuck with ATL traffic, finding somewhere to stay, etc. etc. Now that it's getting closer I don't think I can stay away.

Let me know what you find on tix, Chadskins. I think it might have to be a gametime purchase for me too.

I love having vendors.  Guy called me this morning and has two for me. 

and some tickets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 02:53:39 PM »

I love having vendors.  Guy called me this morning and has two for me. 

and some tickets.

I am still looking for two (Tickets) to ULM (Sept 15th)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'