Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

T-Bone or Ribeye? Make your choice.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: T-Bone or Ribeye? Make your choice.
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 03:30:27 PM »
1. In South Dakota everything comes in a can.

2. It's a hell of a lot better than Leinenkugel's or Hamm's from a can.

3. I like canned beer, it gets colder faster and it doesn't get light struck (skunked).

I give myself +30 for running a hunting dog out of the house when I evacuated that 2 lbs of red meat and 72oz of wheat beer on the toilet the next morning.  It was vicious.

:kimclap:  to point #D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: T-Bone or Ribeye? Make your choice.
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2013, 03:33:49 PM »
1. In South Dakota everything comes in a can. no glasses?

2. It's a hell of a lot better than Leinenkugel's or Hamm's from a can.True dat

3. I like canned beer, it gets colder faster and it doesn't get light struck (skunked).You are drinking too slowly.

I give myself +30 for running a hunting dog out of the house when I evacuated that 2 lbs of red meat and 72oz of wheat beer on the toilet the next morning.  It was vicious.+30 awarded-Sounds like a tex-mex  night and cold Mexican beer night here in Dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'