Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

T-Bone or Ribeye? Make your choice.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: T-Bone or Ribeye? Make your choice.
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 04:55:48 PM »
I don't think there's anything beef-related that I'd say no to.

Enter Vandy Vol gay buttsexz reference in 3...2...1...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 05:19:47 PM »
Enter Vandy Vol gay buttsexz reference in 3...2...1...

VV found him a new bestes friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 06:38:14 PM »
BUTT SECKS JOKE!!!!!!!!!                                                                    :wartim:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Yoda

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 08:54:58 PM »
NY Strip.

But between the two choices?  Ribeye.

Wouldn't you choose a t- bone then?  As a t-bone is a strip loin and a piece of filet.

Hands down its ribeye for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2012, 09:26:00 PM »
Wouldn't you choose a t- bone then?  As a t-bone is a strip loin and a piece of filet.

Hands down its ribeye for me.

Boneless.

For some reason, I don't like steaks with a bone still in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 09:36:57 PM »
Boneless.

For some reason, I don't like steaks with a bone still in.

:(
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

chinook

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 12:51:52 AM »
whatever the gift card can buy me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2012, 08:11:27 PM »
Porterhouse if itz 1" or more at Foodland frmly Western. Largest cuts of any chain market I've seen. But the strips have it as a regular choice if I know what I'm getting, otherwise I stick with the ribeye knowing it will most often be the most tender. It's not a choice I can make blindly and it depends on the circumstances. I used to get ribeyes from a smalltime butcher that were heavenly...but no more. If aged I would choose a strip though...see what I mean?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2012, 03:44:50 PM »
Ribeye FTW, I'm grilling some tomorrow. I either dry rub with a mix of stuff or use Stubb's Beef Marinade or Stubb's Texas Steakhouse Marinade just to be lazy.

My parents use Dale's a ton, but I'm not overly a fan of it.. I swear when the Dale's restaurant is open, you can smell the salt & soy in the air from the boat launch at Lake Pickwick in Florence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2012, 04:02:53 PM »
Ribeye FTW, I'm grilling some tomorrow. I either dry rub with a mix of stuff or use Stubb's Beef Marinade or Stubb's Texas Steakhouse Marinade just to be lazy.

My parents use Dale's a ton, but I'm not overly a fan of it.. I swear when the Dale's restaurant is open, you can smell the salt & soy in the air from the boat launch at Lake Pickwick in Florence.

Who are you and why do you dry hump your meat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2012, 04:15:39 PM »
pussy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2012, 04:25:33 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2012, 04:39:22 PM »
The other white meat?

Only the best cut
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2013, 04:00:11 PM »
Porterhouse-1" thickness aged 3 days in the fridge with kosher salt sprinkle on day two and light Greek seasoning on the day of finished with coarse black pepper. I like mine medium rare with a large kicked up baked potato and a Caesar salad and garlic buttered Italian bread.
Bells Two Hearted Ale is optional but it makes the experience all the better.

This was my payback for my son who landed and brought dear old Dad a freezer or future kegerator to house my brewing creations. He had a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat which is a very smooth summer cooler and the tastiest adjunct brew I've ever had that suits those that really aren't that fond of hops.

I'm presently preparing some jerk ckicken marinade for tomorrow's cookout. Video on page 4-this recipe can feed 4 to 6.  (not feeding the 5th Infantry)

Leftovers will be combined with both Conecuh and andouille sausage for Memorial Day gumbo.   
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 05:10:33 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 03:14:04 PM »
Spent part of last week and last weekend on an annual pheasant hunting trip in South Dakota.  Hunting was slow this year (18 birds in two days, last year we limited out with 36 on the first day) but one of the highlights of every year is the steaks served up by the farmer we stay with on the night before opening day.  This year was the biggest, tenderest, juiciest bone in ribeye I think I might have ever had.  Served with green beans cooked with soy sauce, brown sugar, and onions and cheesy hash brown casserole and a can or 6 of Blue Moon.  I started to add this to the "Death Row Meal" thread.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 03:25:05 PM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »
It just moved
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 03:21:15 PM »
Spent part of last week and last weekend on an annual pheasant hunting trip in South Dakota.  Hunting was slow this year (18 birds in two days, last year we limited out with 36 on the first day) but one of the highlights of every year is the steaks served up by the farmer we stay with on the night before opening day.  This year was the biggest, tenderest, juiciest bone in ribeye I think I might have ever had.  Served with green beans cooked with soy sauce, brown sugar, and onions and cheesy hash brown casserole and a can or 6 of Blue Moon.  I started to add this to the "Death Row Meal" thread.

Blue moon out of can?????

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 03:24:06 PM »

Don't listen to him.  He's a beer snob.  You drink your little ole Blue Moons any way you want to, Boo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2013, 03:25:50 PM »
Don't listen to him.  He's a beer snob.  You drink your little ole Blue Moons any way you want to, Boo.

Am not ok maybe a little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »

1. In South Dakota everything comes in a can.

2. It's a hell of a lot better than Leinenkugel's or Hamm's from a can.

3. I like canned beer, it gets colder faster and it doesn't get light struck (skunked).

I give myself +30 for running a hunting dog out of the house when I evacuated that 2 lbs of red meat and 72oz of wheat beer on the toilet the next morning.  It was vicious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.