Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Obama Kills Small Business Owners

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Obama Kills Small Business Owners
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:59:34 PM »
But not with his economic policies.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/restaurant-owner-serves-president-obama-breakfast

The owner of the Ohio restaurant where President Barack Obama breakfasted this morning died later today.

Josephine “Ann” Harris, 70, the owner of Ann's place, was pronounced dead at 11:18 a.m., after complaning of "fatigue and a tingling feeling," the Akron Beacon Journal reported.

“I’m sure this was her highlight,” her sister, Frankie Adkins, told the paper. “She loved Obama.”

The Beacon Journal described Harris as "ecstatic" in an interview with the paper just afte the visit.

Obama had a breakfast of two eggs over easy, bacon, wheat toast and grits at Ann's Place this morning.

The president called Harris' family from Air Force One after her death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Obama Kills Small Business Owners
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:52:06 AM »
That article is bullshit - we all know they don't eat grits above Kentucky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 09:55:34 AM »
That article is bullshit - we all know they don't eat grits above Kentucky.

Yeah, I think they meant creme of wheat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 09:13:07 PM »

Yeah, I think they meant creme of wheat.
That, or farina. The cooks on one of my ships always tried to pass this shit off as grits. We referred to it as "lagging paste".

Lagging, for those of you who do not understand, is the sheets of insulation that cover the bulkhead on the inside of a ship - fiberglass backing with a canvas dress side. It's stitched together with a thick coating of glue (paste), then painted for durability.

The farina served on the mess deck was of a significantly thicker consistency than this paste. If you ate more than 3 spoonfuls, you could honestly say that you shit a brick, because this stuff would set up in your intestines like qwik-crete. It sounded like you dropped a rock in the shitter when you were finally able to eject it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."