Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Holiday Plans?

Ogre

Re: Holiday Plans?
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2008, 07:23:41 AM »
Headed up to the Big Apple this morning.

My wife has had the same dream three times:  we're walking up to Yankee Stadium and a nuke goes off.  If her premonition comes true, this will be my last post on this site.  I'll catch you on the flip side.  Well, I'll catch some of you on the flip side.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2008, 09:24:07 AM »
Hey, I have an idea.  What say you skip the trip to Yankee Stadium?  Hmmm?

Just a thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2008, 09:37:46 AM »

My wife has had the same dream three times:  we're walking up to Yankee Stadium and a nuke goes off.  If her premonition comes true, this will be my last post on this site.  I'll catch you on the flip side.  Well, I'll catch some of you on the flip side.

Just a thought, Esquire.  If a nuke goes off near Yankee stadium I don't think it would matter at all where you were at in NY.  You would pretty much be Shit out of luck.  I say go to the Yankees game.  Fuck it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »
But, it only goes off IF they go to Yankee Stadium.  They could spare millions by just going to a Mets game or Letterman instead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2008, 10:01:18 AM »
But, it only goes off IF they go to Yankee Stadium.  They could spare millions by just going to a Mets game or Letterman instead. 

Mets game? 

Haven't they suffered enough by living with the knowledge that a nuke goes off as they walk up to Yankee Stadium? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »
Time for a drink or ten, see the Vulcan Fireworks for the first time (which I'm sure will be a life-changing experience).... Then have another drink or ten.   Going to the pool, getting some sun on my noggin, then numbing the sunburn away by having another drink or ten.    :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »
Time for a drink or ten, see the Vulcan Fireworks for the first time (which I'm sure will be a life-changing experience).... Then have another drink or ten.   Going to the pool, getting some sun on my noggin, then numbing the sunburn away by having another drink or ten.    :bar:
So you plan on drinking?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 01:39:21 PM »
So you plan on drinking?

With those intuitive insincts, you'll go far in the legal profession.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 02:50:07 PM »
You can't get nuthin' by that boy.  Sharp as a dang tack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »
He has yet to acquire a legal assistant to do is research quite yet.   ....but yes, drinking is on the docket!  :vn:

Just went up and had lunch at Landry's and said hello to Jumbo, and am back at the pad, ready to relax and let the weekend take off.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 03:31:26 PM »
I post from work.  I hate you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 06:02:47 PM »
 :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 06:04:22 PM »
Party like a corndog?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 06:41:13 PM »
It appears as though she may be enjoying the attention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 10:21:46 PM »

Just went up and had lunch at Landry's

My condolences to your lower intestinal tract.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2008, 02:36:13 AM »
He has yet to acquire a legal assistant to do is research quite yet.   ....but yes, drinking is on the docket!  :vn:

Just went up and had lunch at Landry's and said hello to Jumbo, and am back at the pad, ready to relax and let the weekend take off.   
Well enough to post :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Six

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2008, 01:45:24 PM »

Is anyone else relieved that the Red Sox-Yankees game has started and no nuke has gone off? 

I was up the past two nights dreading this.  I was afraid I would get sent to Iraq if it happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2008, 02:50:36 PM »
Is anyone else relieved that the Red Sox-Yankees game has started and no nuke has gone off? 

I was up the past two nights dreading this.  I was afraid I would get sent to Iraq if it happened.
I'm glad you can rest easy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2008, 11:50:04 AM »
Ran the Peachtree Road Race yesterday (the world's largest 10K), then to the pool, then to the fireworks show in Downtown Dickhater, then to the fireworks show in my driveway.  I am limping in pain today with blisters and sore muscles...because of all these activities.

I am still pissed about Georgia fireworks, though.  They only sell these little pieces of shit that only "emit showers of sparks".  You can get various sizes, but they only "emit showers of sparks."  I quote this b/c that's what it says on each firework - "Caution-emits showers of sparks".  Those fucking things don't even deserve a caution warning. I miss living in God's country, and one of the reasons would be the quality fireworks you can buy over there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »

As we walked up to Yankee Stadium, I asked my wife if we'd made it past the point of when the bomb went off.  Thankfully we had, so we knew we were in the clear.  The game was fucking awesome.  We were up in the nosebleeds where the true New Yorkers sit.  There was a group of 10 or so New Yorkers in the section next to us.  In the first 3 innings of the game, they would boo every Sox fan that walked by.  By the 4th inning, the alcohol started kicking in, and the boo's became random shouts of "You suck!" and chants of "Asshole......asshole....."  By the time the 6th inning came, it was "Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck!" and "Your mutha suck cock!"  By this time, they had moved on from just harassing the Sox fans.  They started talking shit to the Cracker Jack vendor, who responded with his own litany of F-bombs.  If a guy in a pink shirt walked by, it was "Pink shirts are for queers!"  If a well endowed female walked by, you would hear a "Tell your tits to stop looking at my eyes!"

It was the best baseball game I have ever been to.  Oh, and the actual game was pretty good, too.  There were a shit-ton of Sox fans there, and when they pulled ahead 6-3, they erupted into a "Lets Go Red Sox <clap, clap, clap clap clap> chant that was loud as shit.  I leaned over to my buddy and said "You'd never see anything like this at a Braves game."  Apologies to you Braves fans.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions