Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fine Young Cannibals

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Fine Young Cannibals
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2012, 02:34:38 PM »
Dude I am so heading to the gump to get one if they start banging these out.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/06/18/hyundai-zombie-survival-machine/?intcmp=features
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:37:53 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2012, 06:56:09 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/bath-salts-marijuana-face-eating-killer-miami-cannibal-143149305.html

Rudy Eugene—the Florida man who was suspected to be high on "bath salts" last month when he was shot and killed by police after refusing to stop chewing a homeless man's face—was not on "bath salts" after all.

According to the Miami-Dade County medical examiner's office, toxicology tests performed on Eugene found marijuana in his system, but no street drugs, prescription drugs or alcohol. Eugene also tested negative for adulterants commonly mixed with street drugs.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2012, 08:25:29 AM »
Dude I am so heading to the gump to get one if they start banging these out.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/06/18/hyundai-zombie-survival-machine/?intcmp=features
Yeah but dude its a Hyundai, the thing will break down after 4000 miles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2012, 02:20:02 AM »
Despite what science fiction tells us, the zombie apocalypse will not occur due to mutations or synthetic viruses.  Nope.  Bath salts and synthetic marijuana, apparently.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/356653/20120626/zombie-apocalypse-michael-daniel-eat-dog.htm

A man who was high on synthetic marijuana reportedly ate his family dog alive. Just as the "zombie apocalypse" hysteria began to subside, another man in a psychotic meltdown makes national news.

Michael Daniel, a Texas man from Waco, was arrested for eating his family's nearly 40-pound pooch, on Monday. He faces felony animal cruelty charges, according to police.

Daniel allegedly was "on his hands and knees and chased a neighbor while barking and growling like a dog," according to KWTZ.

After his deranged behavior frightened his neighbors, he turned to his black dog that was sitting on the porch and beat and strangled the dog. When he had sufficiently injured the pup, Daniel began to eat him.

Waco Police Sgt. Patrick Swanton told KWTZ that he "began to bite into the dog, ripping pieces of his flesh away."

By the time officers arrived at the scene Daniel had "blood and fur around his mouth," Swanton explained to KXXV.

He allegedly pleaded with officers for them to use a stun gun on him so he could get off his "bad trip."

Officer Swanson explained that the police did not fight or stun Daniel, but instead they took the blood-drenched man to the hospital, according to the Daily News.

The dog did not survive the brutal attack, KAIT reported.

Daniel explained to his neighbors that he was high on synthetic marijuana, sometimes called K-2, or Spice.

The psychoactive drug can actually be bought legally. It's made up of natural herbs and then sprayed with chemicals. The drug gives the user a quick high, but it often triggers paranoia and anxiety.

In Daniel's case, it made him psychotic enough to devour his dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2012, 10:39:01 AM »
Despite what science fiction tells us, the zombie apocalypse will not occur due to mutations or synthetic viruses.  Nope.  Bath salts and synthetic marijuana, apparently.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/356653

/20120626/zombie-apocalypse-michael-daniel-eat-dog.htm

Maybe he just wanted the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 08:50:48 AM »

Maybe he just wanted the ball.

:rimshot: He'll be here all week ladies and gentlemen. 

Don't forget to tip your wait staff. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum