Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tickets for ULM (Sept 15th)

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Tickets for ULM (Sept 15th)
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:20:38 PM »
I am looking for two tickets to this game. I know I can get some game day but with flights-hotels and such involved I would rather have them in hand before leaving Dallas.

If anyone can help let me know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Tickets for ULM (Sept 15th)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 01:23:14 PM »
I am looking for two tickets to this game. I know I can get some game day but with flights-hotels and such involved I would rather have them in hand before leaving Dallas.

If anyone can help let me know.

StubHub is where I am going to get mine from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 01:32:17 PM »
You can probably pick some up off the ground on the way in to the stadium. 

Srsly, I've found that buying tix from people at the game is much easier at the bigger games than the ULM's and Western Kentucky's.  It seems people that come to the weak OOC games aren't coming to waste time trying to make buck off tix to a bad game. They're coming to tailgate and watch a little AU foosball.  I remember not having tix to the epic Furman clash in 09'. The game had kicked off by the time I finally decided to pony up face value at the ticket booth.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 01:43:02 PM »

If I don't find any before I leave this is my second option-I don't mind paying a little higher price for good tickets.

Snags-I understand what you are saying, it just makes it easier to have them in hand and since I can only make two games this year I want things to be as smooth as they can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 01:54:24 PM »
If I don't find any before I leave this is my second option-I don't mind paying a little higher price for good tickets.

Snags-I understand what you are saying, it just makes it easier to have them in hand and since I can only make two games this year I want things to be as smooth as they can.

Werd.  If I was coming that far, I'd make sure I had tix in hand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 04:16:32 PM »

Was just on stub-hub-WOW-some of them folks are pretty damn proud of the general seating tickets, I got time so I can wait.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 01:46:32 PM »
Monday bump as I am still looking for tickets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 02:38:48 PM »
Monday bump as I am still looking for tickets.

Probably gonna use mine, but If I don't will let you know. Same cell #?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 03:41:51 PM »
Probably gonna use mine, but If I don't will let you know. Same cell #?

Yup or if you know somebody looking to get rid of two I'll take them. I can fed-ex overnight money if needed.

Thanks 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 08:16:45 PM »
My Monday bump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 10:03:33 AM »
I got my tickets for this game off of Stubhub.  They have some pretty cheap tickets on there.  I will be sitting on the 50 for this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 02:05:45 PM »
I got my tickets for this game off of Stubhub.  They have some pretty cheap tickets on there.  I will be sitting on the 50 for this one.

I was just on there and saw some in the upper deck but too high also checked out E-bay. I'll go to Stub hub again.

Don't mind upper deck but would like to be lower part and lower bowl are all in rows 15 or lower. I ain't that tall to begin with.

Something tells me I'll be getting tickets gameday.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 02:14:17 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
Tickets bought

Section 4  row 40

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 04:47:33 PM »
Tickets bought

Section 4  row 40

Oh my gawd, there's a big support beam right in front of that seat that blocks your whole view.  And water constantly drips from the overhang.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 04:53:15 PM »
Oh my gawd, there's a big support beam right in front of that seat that blocks your whole view.  And water constantly drips from the overhang.

I'll give that one to the wife-shes use to something dripping from above.  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 04:58:49 PM »
I'll give that one to the wife-shes use to something dripping from above.  :bar:

He launches one from the time line....IT'S GOOOOOOD
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 04:02:23 PM »
Got my tickets today (yea)

Anybody want to buy two tickets?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 04:25:42 PM »
Got my tickets today (yea)

Anybody want to buy two tickets?

Hey dallas, speaking of.....remember when you were looking for two ULM tickets? Well, I have two. Wanna buy em?   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 09:49:44 AM »
Hey dallas, speaking of.....remember when you were looking for two ULM tickets? Well, I have two. Wanna buy em?   :sad:

Speaks volumes of what’s going on. This weekend I am coming back to just come home and the game is going to interrupt that.

Yea, yea I know creed and all that shit.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions