Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While You Beetches Are Being Less Than Fabulous

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
While You Beetches Are Being Less Than Fabulous
« on: June 21, 2012, 12:45:30 PM »
I'll be getting a well deserved week on Highway 30A in Santa Rosa Beach.  Yep, next week, it's Miss Lucille's, bikinis (Just bought pink one that's to die for)  :tits: and possibly a couple of too many  :bar:

I do go down in that area a bunch and have eaten at a ton of restarants.  Any seafood dive or just general seafood restaurant recommendations down that way.  I love finding off the beaten path seafood joints with cold beer and killer eats.  Last year we found a place called Nick's in Blue Mountain Beach.  The building has been several restaurants over the years but I think this one may stick.  The owner is a huge Auburn guy and there's AU pics and memerabilia throughout.  And they put a lot of tasty skrimps on your plate.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: While You Beetches Are Being Less Than Fabulous
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 12:57:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 01:01:43 PM »
do you swallow?

Well of course I....wait, you took that out of context.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 01:02:48 PM »
Well of course I....wait, you took that out of context.

you had me at...i go down.  from there it didn't matter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 02:06:13 PM »
Last year we found a place called Nick's in Blue Mountain Beach.  The building has been several restaurants over the years but I think this one may stick.  The owner is a huge Auburn guy and there's AU pics and memerabilia throughout.  And they put a lot of tasty skrimps on your plate.   

Nick's was an institution for many years down there.  They closed up a few years back and only had the bayfront location (Basin Bayou).

The Nick family is a great group of people.  Trey (the owner/operator of the bayfront store) and I were at Auburn together and drank far too many beers during that time.  If he's around the Blue Mountain location, give him a shoutout from me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 03:44:17 PM »
Nick's was an institution for many years down there.  They closed up a few years back and only had the bayfront location (Basin Bayou).

The Nick family is a great group of people.  Trey (the owner/operator of the bayfront store) and I were at Auburn together and drank far too many beers during that time.  If he's around the Blue Mountain location, give him a shoutout from me.

Sweet.  Ate there twice last summer.  Enjoyed everything from the food to the service to the AU gear.  Definitely going next week. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
Been so long since I've been down that way, I forgot.  A place called "Horsefeathers" I seem to recall being good. Near Blue Mtn. Beach.  Lots of little joints in Seaside, and Seagrove, but can't recall names. 

I'll be stuck in Orange Beach next week for the Dist. Attorney's conference.  Hat tip to all you Alabama taxpayers for my condo on the beach and per diem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »
Been so long since I've been down that way, I forgot.  A place called "Horsefeathers" I seem to recall being good. Near Blue Mtn. Beach.  Lots of little joints in Seaside, and Seagrove, but can't recall names. 

I'll be stuck in Orange Beach next week for the Dist. Attorney's conference.  Hat tip to all you Alabama taxpayers for my condo on the beach and per diem.

The place is Goatfeathers and it's right across the street from where we're staying.  Good food but $$$$.  They have good seafood market on the first floor. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 02:13:19 PM »
The place is Goatfeathers and it's right across the street from where we're staying.  Good food but $$$$.  They have good seafood market on the first floor.

Yep, that's it.  I love that whole area.  Nice and quiet.  The house on the beach we used to stay in was nice.  Mid summer and there wouldn't be 20 people on the beach within a hundred yards either way.  Cruise over to Seaside at night, cold beer in a little out of the way nook, and life was good!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 02:28:23 PM »
Yep, that's it.  I love that whole area.  Nice and quiet.  The house on the beach we used to stay in was nice.  Mid summer and there wouldn't be 20 people on the beach within a hundred yards either way.  Cruise over to Seaside at night, cold beer in a little out of the way nook, and life was good!

No doubt.  We had always stayed in PC, 99% of the time at Bay Point because the company I worked for at the time owned it and we could get rooms for $50.00. About 5-6 years ago, some friends of ours had bought a house right there in the community behind Goatfeathers and they rented it to us for a week.  I'd never stayed on 30A and didn't know much about it.  Just fell in love with the whole area. Now, unless we occasionally stay in Sandestin, we're almost exclusively right there in Santa Rosa Beach.  Like you said, slower pace, beaches aren't overrun and good food and adult beverage places.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 04:33:56 PM »
JR says Horsefeathers, Snags says Goatfeathers. Funny how neither animal has feathers. What dope are people smoking these days?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 04:35:00 PM »
Cruise over to Seaside at night, some hairy bushes and feet, and life was good!

Sounds cool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 05:13:55 PM »
No doubt.  We had always stayed in PC, 99% of the time at Bay Point because the company I worked for at the time owned it and we could get rooms for $50.00. About 5-6 years ago, some friends of ours had bought a house right there in the community behind Goatfeathers and they rented it to us for a week.  I'd never stayed on 30A and didn't know much about it.  Just fell in love with the whole area. Now, unless we occasionally stay in Sandestin, we're almost exclusively right there in Santa Rosa Beach.  Like you said, slower pace, beaches aren't overrun and good food and adult beverage places.

Plus hairy snatch and pretty feet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions