Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dee Liner

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Dee Liner
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
Danny Sheridan says the bag man will bring a full bag.

Just as long that its not a bag of weed with all the drug problems at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 01:12:17 PM »
Just as long that its not a bag of weed with all the drug problems at Auburn.
What do you expect with all that thuggery down there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 01:57:42 PM »
Danny Sheridan says the bag man will bring a full bag.

Dime bag or nickel bag?  Or 1 gallon ziploc freezer bag?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 06:02:07 PM »
Dime bag or nickel bag?  Or 1 gallon ziploc freezer bag?

Large brown paper bag, full of money.  He can buy his own dope. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 05:00:38 AM »
The comparisons have already been made...
Carl Lawson = Dwight Freeney or James Harrison type player
Dee Liner = Reggie White type player

The comparisons were made by former NFL DT Omari Jordan (he works the Rivals camps now)

Jordan also made this statement about Lawson and Liner...

...You could pretty much have them two on one side and overload the other side with a blitz. Who will they turn the protection to? If you leave those two blocked one-on-one on one side, then you don't care too much about your quarterback. Those guys have that much upside and that much talent. It's freakishthat you see that at the high school level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 04:29:34 PM »
What is up with Dee walking out of practice? Granted, hearing that he was not the only one but he's making this getting into trouble a habit. You just don't do this bs.
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2012/08/report_auburn_commit_dee_liner.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 09:53:58 PM »
Big uat fan coaching staff and REC all over Muscle Shoals. Like I said after Dee's 2nd Bullshit arrest, the inbred fanbase will continue to her ass him...it's in their nature. The fact that he's one of the Elite DEnds, in the upcoming signing class, makes it that much more important, to them, that he signs with uat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »
Big uat fan coaching staff and REC all over Muscle Shoals. Like I said after Dee's 2nd Bullshit arrest, the inbred fanbase will continue to her ass him...it's in their nature. The fact that he's one of the Elite DEnds, in the upcoming signing class, makes it that much more important, to them, that he signs with uat.
So, the cops are out to get him, and so are his coaches. I bet the coaches just randomly pulled him to the side and suspended him for NO reason whatsoever. Only because they want him to sign with Alabama. This is kind of far out there, even for you. You have to admit, if this were an Alabama recruit, you would be all over it. If I were to present the same defense for said Alabama recruit, Kaos would goat pic me off of the board.

Look, I'm all about kids do dumb shit. Even college kids. I've never really made a thing about an AU recruit or player being arrested. But at this point, I don't even want Liner to sign with Alabama. He's looking more and more like Zeke Pike 2.0. If he makes it to AU, I don't see Chizik accepting his BS either. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't make two years at AU. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:07:29 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2012, 04:41:15 AM »
So, the cops are out to get him, and so are his coaches. I bet the coaches just randomly pulled him to the side and suspended him for NO reason whatsoever. Only because they want him to sign with Alabama. This is kind of far out there, even for you. You have to admit, if this were an Alabama recruit, you would be all over it. If I were to present the same defense for said Alabama recruit, Kaos would goat pic me off of the board.

Look, I'm all about kids do dumb shit. Even college kids. I've never really made a thing about an AU recruit or player being arrested. But at this point, I don't even want Liner to sign with Alabama. He's looking more and more like Zeke Pike 2.0. If he makes it to AU, I don't see Chizik accepting his BS either. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't make two years at AU.
You might want to rethink you're ”looks more and more like Pike comment” after you look at what he was arrested for and yes Muscle Shoals is nearly filled to the brim with REC members and uat fans...including most of, if not all, of the HS Coaching Staff.

If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Reuben Foster at Auburn High and Auburn University is dirty as fuckin hell (like uat is), with a HC, coaching staff and boosters that'll do everything and anything to land a bigtime prospect (like uat)? Yes, I'd think the exact same way, that Auburn University was doing everything they can to make his Senior year miserable because he chose uat over AU in hopes that he might rethink his decision and sign with AU, after constant pressure...again, that's saying AU is like uat in ALL of their illegal ways (thank God, that's not the case).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:43:46 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2012, 05:39:54 AM »
You might want to rethink you're ”looks more and more like Pike comment” after you look at what he was arrested for and yes Muscle Shoals is nearly filled to the brim with REC members and uat fans...including most of, if not all, of the HS Coaching Staff.

If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Reuben Foster at Auburn High and Auburn University is dirty as fuckin hell (like uat is), with a HC, coaching staff and boosters that'll do everything and anything to land a bigtime prospect (like uat)? Yes, I'd think the exact same way, that Auburn University was doing everything they can to make his Senior year miserable because he chose uat over AU in hopes that he might rethink his decision and sign with AU, after constant pressure...again, that's saying AU is like uat in ALL of their illegal ways (thank God, that's not the case).
Yeah, his coach sounds like a total douche.

Muscle Shoals coach Scott Basden was quoted in a tweet by writer Bryan App on Thursday night saying, "I'm more worried about Dee as a person than a player." App reaffirmed Basden's comment today.

The kid has issues. It's not Auburn's fault by any means. When he gets on campus, Chizik isn't going to put up with his shit either. Use as much tinfoil on your hat as you like, but this goes beyond conspiracy. As far as his arrests, I've got no problem with the whole jumping the fence at 1AM thing. Kids do shit like that. Even though it is arrestable, whatever. But screaming, cursing, and throwing things at a female police officer? Yeah. I bet she's in on the conspiracy too. It's pretty obvious that this kid has issues. For that matter, the two arrests were made by two different police agencies. In an interview about the arrests, he even said "I made some bad decisions". It isn't a conspiracy, and he knows it. I don't care what team he wants to play football for. He's going to be a problem.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:48:50 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 10:51:36 AM »
I have first hand info that the coaches are attempting to drive him to AL.

They ARE harassing him -- and talking openly about it -- and they are riding his mother too.

Their play is "Aubren done got a thug culture goin on, them boys got shot, them boys on drugs. Y'all need to get hold of dee and get him to bammer where they takes care of them boys. He won't make it at Aubren with all them thugs."

If he doesn't change his commit they will ruin his senior year and do it proudly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 11:36:29 AM »
I have first hand info that the coaches are attempting to drive him to AL.

They ARE harassing him -- and talking openly about it -- and they are riding his mother too.

Their play is "Aubren done got a thug culture goin on, them boys got shot, them boys on drugs. Y'all need to get hold of dee and get him to bammer where they takes care of them boys. He won't make it at Aubren with all them thugs."

If he doesn't change his commit they will ruin his senior year and do it proudly.

If it's that bad - so bad that it could cost him a scholarship, grant him jail time, or hurt his mother's life - why not just sit out the year? 

He's a five star recruit.  He could miss his senior season and still be more coveted than most defensive end prospects in the country.  He could focus on weight training and agility drills while taking extra classes to maybe enroll early at Auburn in January.  Or at worst, make sure he's on campus in June. 

Or even better - why not transfer to Auburn High School?  It's not illegal as we're seeing with Paige and Foster.  Why can't he go live with Reuben Foster?  Leave Auburn University out of it, and he just spend his senior season at another school? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 12:52:43 PM »
You are assuming he and his mom are aware of the plan. 

Dee is a good kid. I'm worried about him as a person. We got to get him to Saban cause he can HELP this wayward boy. 

Not saying his folks are dumb but why wouldn't they trust the people who are supposed to watch out for him?

Things are very organized now.  Bama fucks are expected to be on board with the plan. If you are a HS coach you are told on no uncertain terms that the UA program will be unhappy with you if one of your recruits strays.  There are repercussions.  How the coach accomplishes the goal? They dont wanna know.  Plausible deniability. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2012, 03:20:58 PM »
Yeah, his coach sounds like a total douche.

The kid has issues. It's not Auburn's fault by any means. When he gets on campus, Chizik isn't going to put up with his shit either. Use as much tinfoil on your hat as you like, but this goes beyond conspiracy. As far as his arrests, I've got no problem with the whole jumping the fence at 1AM thing. Kids do shit like that. Even though it is arrestable, whatever. But screaming, cursing, and throwing things at a female police officer? Yeah. I bet she's in on the conspiracy too. It's pretty obvious that this kid has issues. For that matter, the two arrests were made by two different police agencies. In an interview about the arrests, he even said "I made some bad decisions". It isn't a conspiracy, and he knows it. I don't care what team he wants to play football for. He's going to be a problem.

No tinfoil panties needed, what's going with Dee is being orchestrated...$5 says that more shit will come out about Dee and/or a family member (like, plant drugs on them during a routine traffic stop). They don't care about what happens to his life, or his Mother's life (apparently), because with him going to Auburn he's basically dead to them...UNLESS they can screw with him enough to get him to change commitments, well then it was all worth it and everything will be dropped (including the murder charge that they'll slap on him before the end of the year).

Either way, rws, your inbred fanbase will do everything they can to land one kid that wants to go elsewhere. Just as long as he doesn't go to Auburn, they think it's their responsibility to her ass him enough so that he'd want to change his mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »
No tinfoil panties needed, what's going with Dee is being orchestrated...$5 says that more shoot will come out about Dee and/or a family member (like, plant drugs on them during a routine traffic stop). They don't care about what happens to his life, or his Mother's life (apparently), because with him going to Auburn he's basically dead to them...UNLESS they can screw with him enough to get him to change commitments, well then it was all worth it and everything will be dropped (including the murder charge that they'll slap on him before the end of the year).

Either way, rws, your inbred fanbase will do everything they can to land one kid that wants to go elsewhere. Just as long as he doesn't go to Auburn, they think it's their responsibility to her ass him enough so that he'd want to change his mind.
I'm not going to say that things aren't as bad there as you say because I have no idea but if they are, the AHSAA needs to be there instead of in Auburn. I have a really hard time laying all of this blame on the REC and the coaching staff. Afterall, the HS hc's job depends on wins and I have to believe that most any hc in Alabama would want DL on their D. If DL is not giving any attitude at practice and acting right, I am sorry for thinking that he is just in need of an attitude adjustment. It really doesn't matter how good of a player he or any other kid is (MD, ZP, etc.)--it the attitude isn't there, there will be problems.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:52:48 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2012, 05:16:18 AM »
No, he won't make it at Auburn because Chizik will put a foot up his ass directly. See: Zeke Pike.

The whole conspiracy theory is bullshit, and you know it. When asked about his arrests, Liner even admitted "I made some bad decisions". I guess they brainwashed him into thinking he actually did those things he is accused of. Since you're so connected to the situation, why was he suspended from the team?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2012, 10:42:29 AM »
Liner also tweeted, "so ready to get out of the quads", "so pissed right now." and "my mind gone my heart Mad and my soul so pissed" and "still gone grind and still gone shine because thats what they can't stand". Followed today by "up early and getting ready for church #Keepgodfirstalways

I just glanced at his twitter and I didn't see anything that screamed thug or trouble maker. He is far more positive than 90% of the bullshit that is out there.

I am not saying Prowler is right, I just don't put anything past the stupid mother fucks that will do anything to make sure Alabama wins and Auburn is crushed. And there are a lot of those fucks out there. A lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2012, 09:43:28 AM »
Liner also tweeted, "so ready to get out of the quads", "so pissed right now." and "my mind gone my heart Mad and my soul so pissed" and "still gone grind and still gone shine because thats what they can't stand". Followed today by "up early and getting ready for church #Keepgodfirstalways

I just glanced at his twitter and I didn't see anything that screamed thug or trouble maker. He is far more positive than 90% of the bullshit that is out there.

I am not saying Prowler is right, I just don't put anything past the stupid mother fucks that will do anything to make sure Alabama wins and Auburn is crushed. And there are a lot of those fucks out there. A lot.

And to add to all of that, the perception the state media (like AL.com) creates. RWS is proof that it works in comparing him to Zeke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2012, 11:05:07 AM »
All I ask is for DL to stay focused on getting to AU and he can make it through. He can hold his breath and stand on his head for that long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »
All I ask is for DL to stay focused on getting to AU and he can make it through. He can hold his breath and stand on his head for that long.

Live a day in his life and see what's coming at him. Easier said than done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE