Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Liked this pic

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: Liked this pic
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 11:28:01 PM »
THIS!! ^^^^

I think we need a cleaning on both levels. Yes, even Boehner.

You said Boehner.  Teehee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 10:38:05 AM »
You said Boehner.  Teehee.

Too bad it aint pronounced like you would like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 10:39:44 AM »

You can pronounce it however you'd like.  It still tastes the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 10:40:45 AM »
You can pronounce it however you'd like.  It still tastes the same.

Germans have fucked up PRO-nun-cee-ashuns. An O is an A, a V is a W.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »

The hell you say...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 11:25:24 AM »
The hell you say...

I bet VV likes that even better.

Too bad that dude hanged himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 11:26:56 AM »
I bet VV likes that even better.

Too bad that dude hanged himself.

With his own Boehner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 12:44:23 PM »
Fair enough. And with Reagan a lot of things were tit for tat. He gave the libs some of the spending they wanted on social things in return for things he wanted in regards to DoD and bankrupting the Soviet Union because he knew he was outnumbered in the legislative branch. Just saying....he had to work with a majority opposition. He did pretty well considering. So did Clinton. What the hell has Obama done?

81-83 57% Democrat
83-85 63% Democrat
85-87 59% Democrat
87-89 59% Democrat

I don’t know all the dollar amounts what he did with this or that. But I will tell you from military standpoint and I think from a USA standpoint he made it feel good to be from the ole USA. He stood proud for his country and made us feel better too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012, 12:58:01 PM »
I don’t know all the dollar amounts what he did with this or that. But I will tell you from military standpoint and I think from a USA standpoint he made it feel good to be from the ole USA. He stood proud for his country and made us feel better too.

Was telling someone yesterday, even during Iran Contra - he managed it about as good as you could. Didn't seem like it at the time (1987) but the speech he gave to the country to address looks brilliant compared to some of Eric Holder's statements regarding Fast and Furious. Reagan was smart enough to not leave a paper trail connecting him to the arms sales. It did however, all fall on Lt Col North. I hated that for him. Still, watch that speech - fucking brilliant how he managed his way out of it as compared to these bozos now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »
Was telling someone yesterday, even during Iran Contra - he managed it about as good as you could. Didn't seem like it at the time (1987) but the speech he gave to the country to address looks brilliant compared to some of Eric Holder's statements regarding Fast and Furious. Reagan was smart enough to not leave a paper trail connecting him to the arms sales. It did however, all fall on Lt Col North. I hated that for him. Still, watch that speech - fucking brilliant how he managed his way out of it as compared to these bozos now.

He came to our nuke site in germany once. Never actually met him but saw him on the site. He walked with a purpose. (John Wayne type of walk)

He would be embarrassed and ashamed of the way it is now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'