Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The King Gets His Ring

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The King Gets His Ring
« on: June 22, 2012, 09:43:03 AM »
Meeyami takes the NBA title over the Thundah.  I think LeBron is a very polarizing figure in sports....either love him or despise him.  Personally, I like the guy.  Not a Heat fan and probably didn't watch one whole game in this series.  More than anything else, I'm just glad they got the title so all the talking heads can move on to another subject besides James not winning the big one.  He's as great an athlete as has ever set foot on a court.  Yeah, he fricked up his image big time with the whole circus around announcing where he'd play next, but I think he realizes that now and has said as much.  Now, he can relax...until training camps start next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The King Gets His Ring
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 10:18:15 AM »
Not sure why, of all the villans in sports people have to choose, all the hate for Lebron. People need hobbies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 10:26:24 AM »
Game 4 was about as good of a basketball game as I have seen lately, especially one stretch in the 3rd quarter when it was just constant up and down and lead changes.

Last night wasn't entertaining as a close game because Miami just went full on beast mode and OKC went full tard towards the end of the 3rd quarter.  Mike Miller had gone 5-5 from 3 point line, maybe you should have thought about not leaving him standing alone in the half court so he could go 7-7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 10:35:58 AM »
On the NBA in general, I actually follow the league pretty close.  I'll sit and watch a good bit of Phoenix and Dallas or whoever is on during the regular season.  When the playoffs come around, I usually pay attention to the first round...and then my interest starts to fall off with each round.  Sounds crazy but I get sick of 7 game series after 7 game series after 7 game series.  I know it'll never happen because of money, but I would love to see a 3 out of 5 on all early rounds.  I think they used to do it that way a while back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 11:35:56 AM »
On the NBA in general, I actually follow the league pretty close. 

No shit? Why haven't you told us that before?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 11:39:55 AM »
No shit? Why haven't you told us that before?

Wtf are you talking about? He tells us everything three or four times.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 12:04:56 PM »
Lol.  People still watch the nba after Jordan retired?

I did catch a few games this year.  Game 6 of the Boston series reeled me back in.  Lebron played as good in that game as I have seen since Jordan. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 12:21:23 PM »
The other day, me and my brother in law.... :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »
What the hell does this thread have to do with Elvis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.