No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I Have to Feel Bad for Obama on This One
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 02:01:24 PM »
That's hilarious.  He looked speechless there for a second and it made me wonder if that was for comedic effect or if he really had no clue what he just said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 02:02:07 PM »
That's hilarious.  He looked speechless there for a second and it made me wonder if that was for comedic effect or if he really had no clue what he just said.

It looks to me like he didn't mean it how they took it but realized what they were laughing at after a second. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 02:09:11 PM »
It looks to me like he didn't mean it how they took it but realized what they were laughing at after a second.

I got the impression with all that studdering that it hit him and his mind was racing trying to figure out how to dig his way out of this one.  It would have been priceless if he realized it and cracked up. 

I told this before but years ago, I had a good friend that was the local weather man for one of the TV stations.  I'd go down to the studio a lot of times and sit on another set waiting for them to finish up.  On this particular night, he's finishing up his part and says tomorrow's high will be 68.  The anchor is a hot little babe and she says something to the effect of, "Oh I just love 68.  I could do 68 every single day.  It just feels so good."

Even I caught it and as soon as they went to commercial, he comes running over to me and says, "If the forecast was for 69 tomorrow, I'd be fired right now because I would have lost it right then and there."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »
He did a good job keeping it together there.  It looks like he realized it after it was too late. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 04:23:41 PM »
He did a good job keeping it together there.  It looks like he realized it after it was too late.

That's what it looked like. I don't think I could have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »
I didn't get the impression that he realized it at all.   Never figured out why it was funny and bulled ahead with his scripted shit. 

Can't stand the motherfucker.  His mannerisms annoy me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 02:13:14 PM »
I didn't get the impression that he realized it at all.   Never figured out why it was funny and bulled ahead with his scripted shit. 

Can't stand the motherfucker.  His mannerisms annoy me.

When he was a kid working at Burger King, he once put a tomato on a Whopper when the customer ordered it without tomato.   Then when they complained, he simply removed the tomato and attempted to serve the same burger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions