Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's death threats for Scarbinsky

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
It's death threats for Scarbinsky
« on: June 13, 2012, 09:06:44 AM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/06/accused_auburn_killer_gets_the.html#incart_more_sports

Now we know him as a man accused of three mur­ders, a fugitive that eluded local, state and federal law enforcement officials for three full days until turning himself in Tuesday night.
So why does he have a fan club of his own?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: It's death threats for Scarbinsky
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 09:30:43 AM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/06/accused_auburn_killer_gets_the.html#incart_more_sports

Comments:
Scarbo, you are a tool. Get a real job. Of course those comments by "supporters" are disgusting but this is a not so thinly veiled attempt to try to stir up emotions more than they already are. Good job, Scarbo! RTR !!!
Ironically, the same guy posted this response to an Auburn post on this same topic.
War buzzard, one more time, we didn't get it the first 2. RTR !!!

And then, bammers trying to get Scarbo fired. Spinning this as if he's the one being sympathetic to "Woosie". Every one of these posters had "Bama" or "ua" in their handle.

As bad as yesterday's story was, this topped it. Now this killer is humanized to many more. Now this killer is "Woosie". What a cute name. All Woosie wanted to do was party. Those mean old cointry boys couldn't hang, so they jumped him. He shouldn't spend a second in jail. If anyone wiyh a say at the paper is reading this, please take the time to explain to me why this guy is allowed to continue representing you. It amazes me that a supervisor allowed the past two articles to be posted. You guys have serious issues to resolve.

I wasn't sure who to support in your little tiff with Tim Brando at first. As it turns out, Tim Brando looks classy compared to you. He would have never written anything that vile and disgusting. I don't agree with him on much, but he would have never taken a road as low as you to get hits on a website. Auburn fans, you should write the editor Pam Siddall and tell her what you think. She's an Auburn grad, so she might listen to you.

The person who wrote this article should be terminated...really, three people dead and you are reposting ignorant facebook messages. I get, I get it...stories like this don't come around often and when they do you have to milk'em for all their worth...but seriously. I demand better wrtitting.

Scarbinsky is so eager to exploit this tragedy that he trolled Twitter to see if he could find offensive comments to print. Every time I think he can't be more pathetic he sinks to a new low.

And this:
This was a foolish post. He does NOT have an OJ band behind him because 6 or 8 people are dumb enough to comment. You need a job writing fiction so that you do not have an easy pay check each month. Any fool can write trash to insite fools, but at least someone writing fiction will starve and cut grass to survive.

And apparently, some misguided Auburn fans...
Dear Editors,

I deeply regret that you have chosen to post this article by Mr. Scarbinsky. Aligning a story about this tragic incident and these sad deaths with the case of OJ Simpson and all of the highly charged ideas that come with that association is truly insensitive and unprofessional.

Sadly this article is just another example of how this page and the writers who contribute to it have traded in a hunger for controversy for what used to be the honored profession of journalism. Mr. Scarbinsky especially is a flame thrower and he does a disservice to your once proud paper and to all who read his endless attempts to be clever at the expense of solid journalism, the lives of those he writes about, and the general public.

Stick to the facts, remember those who have died, those who were injured, their families, friends, and neighbors, and please consider allowing Mr. Scarnbinsky to write less.

Thank you,

Joe York
AU '99

:facepalm:

They desperately want the one voice sympathetic to Auburn out of there...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:38:41 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 09:36:34 AM »
This is showing me how low humanity has sunken.    :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 09:40:58 AM »
All bammers:

What was the point of this anyway... to taint the pool of jurors? Do us all a favor and resign.
Same as the purpose of 90% of Scarbo's material : stir up controversy and generate posts. It will work like Sound off on steroids. RTR !!!
And just think, Scarbinsky is the one they kept. Have you seen the list of far more talented writers that were let go yesterday?

The intent and direction of the former Birmingham News grows clearer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 09:49:37 AM »
How ignorant are people these days?  When those same twats were posted in the main thread, the first thing that came to mind was that the scariest part is that there are people who really feel that way.  Woosie is a hero to so many with the "skreet" mentality.  It's fine to carry a gun to a party.  It's the right thing to do if you get in a fight and pull it out and pop off caps in everyone in front of you.  Go Woosie. 

The accounts have been consistent.  Doesn't sound like Leonard threw the first punch.  But it was also said that he told one of the guys to back down.  Does anyone believe he would have faced off with a bunch of 300 pound guys if he wasn't packing heat?  Hell no.  You go Woosie.  You're my hero.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 09:53:03 AM »
All bammers:
Bammers claiming Scarbo is pro Auburn and wanting him fired because of it is kind of like liberals complaining that Foxnews is too "right" the last 10 years when theyve had the other news outlets in their backpockets for 30 years. Just sayin....its a very similar parallel. And pure hypocrisy seeing as how the inbred nashun has had the Bammerham News by the nuts for decades.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 09:54:27 AM »
How ignorant are people these days?  When those same twats were posted in the main thread, the first thing that came to mind was that the scariest part is that there are people who really feel that way.  Woosie is a hero to so many with the "skreet" mentality.  It's fine to carry a gun to a party.  It's the right thing to do if you get in a fight and pull it out and pop off caps in everyone in front of you.  Go Woosie. 

The accounts have been consistent.  Doesn't sound like Leonard threw the first punch.  But it was also said that he told one of the guys to back down.  Does anyone believe he would have faced off with a bunch of 300 pound guys if he wasn't packing heat?  Hell no.  You go Woosie.  You're my hero.   

You are always going to have those type of comments by ignorant people simply because they "hate the man"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »
You are always going to have those type of comments by ignorant people simply because they "hate the man"

Why you always trying to keep me down?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 11:11:48 AM »
Apparently a large portion of this state is too stupid to live. 

Woosie should have exterminated THEM.   I say give him back his weapon and let him track down posters on al.com. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 01:50:47 PM »
Oh Gawd. I hate to even read that garbage much less participate. My position is to let the bammers eat their own. 
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 12:26:46 AM »
I just wish Scarbinsky would've quoted the actual tweets, to show the rest of the Country how stupid the State of Alabama has become
Yo, woosie dawg...b8tr go bra b4 dey dun got u yme, I dun knowed it.

Then, he couldn't quoted it in English...
”Hey Leonard, you had better get going before they get you, you know what I'm saying. I know how you feel.”
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:29:32 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs