Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Racist" or Sadly Factual?

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
"Racist" or Sadly Factual?
« on: June 13, 2012, 11:14:05 PM »
In the wake of Travon, and the Auburn shootings, I started researching some crime stats.  The results are shocking to say the least.

By many reports, as many as 8,000 to 9,000 black people are murdered each year.  Per many reports, as many as 93% of these murders are inflicted by other Blacks.  (Blacks killing blacks)

According to the research I have found, Blacks murder twice the number of whites as whites that murder blacks.  (Blacks killing whites)

If America is as racist as we are led to believe, would you not think that 93% of black murders were perpetuated by whites?  Would white against black crime not be much higher that black against white?

Is there a solution to these shocking stats?  How do we solve these issues?

Thoughts and discussion begin now...

« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:23:30 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

Re: "Racist" or Sadly Factual?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 11:26:20 PM »
I've said it since I was a kid.  Fuck prison, buy an island ship murderers, rapists, and other deserving pieces of shit to it and let them fend for themselves. 

Gets rid of the fucked up people and saves our tax dollars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 11:34:28 PM »
Some interesting charts:  Notice white on black vs black on white.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 07:13:50 AM »
I've said it since I was a kid.  Fuck prison, buy an island ship murderers, rapists, and other deserving pieces of shit to it and let them fend for themselves. 

Gets rid of the fucked up people and saves our tax dollars.

They already tried that.   It's called Australia.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 08:26:29 AM »

They already tried that.   It's called Australia.

Or Georgia. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 08:26:56 AM »
Or Georgia.

Right you are except for the island part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 09:47:08 AM »
In the wake of Travon, and the Auburn shootings, I started researching some crime stats.  The results are shocking to say the least.

By many reports, as many as 8,000 to 9,000 black people are murdered each year.  Per many reports, as many as 93% of these murders are inflicted by other Blacks.  (Blacks killing blacks)

According to the research I have found, Blacks murder twice the number of whites as whites that murder blacks.  (Blacks killing whites)

If America is as racist as we are led to believe, would you not think that 93% of black murders were perpetuated by whites?  Would white against black crime not be much higher that black against white?

Is there a solution to these shocking stats?  How do we solve these issues?

Thoughts and discussion begin now...

I think America's true racism problem is the fact that we won't address the real issue here, which isn't about race.  The black community has to make the decision - on its own - to better their lives and their situations.  But no one encourages the black community to do that.  Why?  Because you're labelled racist if you do. 

Areas the black community needs to focus on:

- Music
- Education
- Keeping their community clean
- Trusting the police
- Not electing public officials based on race
- Creating jobs in their community
- Having respect for the jobs they've created

You remedy those issues, and the murder stats and other crime stats go down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 09:53:19 AM »
I think America's true racism problem is the fact that we won't address the real issue here, which isn't about race.  The black community has to make the decision - on its own - to better their lives and their situations.  But no one encourages the black community to do that.  Why?  Because you're labelled racist if you do. 

- Music
- Education
- Trusting the police

The blacks from years past used to use music in a wonderful way. They practically invented rock n roll from the poorest areas of Memphis and rural Mississippi with little or nothing. The defined an era of music known as Motown. Motown and Southern Rock/Blues were 2 of the best genres of music to ever grace this planet. They did it without bitching, against a ton of odds and were able to show loads of creativity in the process. I just wish many of today's blacks realized this. But most have been brainwashed into the victim mentality by (sad to say this but..) WHITE POLITICIANS! As you said, anytime a Herman Cain or Bill Cosby try to empower them by telling them they control their own fate, good or bad - they are labeled Uncle Toms.

Its a sad state when one black man tells another black man that if he works hard he will be rewarded and that if he commits a crime he will be punished but that either way he holds his own fate in his hands, and he is chastised for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 10:53:16 AM »
I was reading about this in Ebony Magazine.  They said the same thing on BET
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 10:14:44 AM »

- Music
- Education
- Trusting the police

It's deeply rooted culturally.  Going to be a tough thing to undo it.  A lot of the black population celebrates the ghetto, and gangsta image and lifestyle.  It's why the "woosie supporters" send out tweets like they do, and don't get how they come across doing it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 10:59:17 AM »
- Trusting the police

This one is going to be tough.  Not all police officers are worth trusting and/or respecting.  The power they wield is abused often...especially in black neighborhoods. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 11:09:30 AM »
This one is going to be tough.  Not all police officers are worth trusting and/or respecting.  The power they wield is abused often...especially in black neighborhoods.

I've worked as, and with a shitload of police.  The overwhelming majority are good people, and have their hearts in the right place.  A few are thugs or thieves with a badge.  The biggest problem we have with police is them being woefully under educated and trained.  And even a good guy that is improperly/under trained makes for a bad cop.

That said, hating every cop you see, distrusting them just because they wear a badge?  Nah, that shouldn't be. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 01:22:47 PM »
That said, hating every cop black person you see, distrusting them just because they wear a badge of statistics?  Nah, that shouldn't be.

Real talk.

Not saying that any of you do, just thought it was very applicable to the topic at hand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

JR4AU

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »
Real talk.

Not saying that any of you do, just thought it was very applicable to the topic at hand.

Color of skin is one thing, and true dat what you said with regards to that.  Statistics do tell a story though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2012, 03:01:46 PM »

Used to be the Eye-talians that was like this. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 08:43:50 PM »
Just remove all of the warning labels and the problem should clear itself up in a couple of years.

Good Samaritan

While hiking down along the border this morning, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River. He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.
Along with him was a Mexican who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back. If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.
Being a responsible Texan and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and Homeland Security.
It is now 4 PM, both have drowned, and neither authority has responded.
I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions