Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

All the LSU hype

JohnDeere

• Pledge
All the LSU hype
« on: October 17, 2007, 11:46:48 AM »
Last week when they were ranked #1 in the nation..........

Did anybody actually think a team that starts a white kid at tailback (that would be playing fullback at UAT) that splits time with a 5' foot slot back could be the best college football team in the country?

Did anybody think a team that scored a TD on a fake field goal to go ahead of South Carolina could be the best college football team in the country?

Did anybody think a team that had to convert like five 4th down conversions to go ahead and beat Florida could be the best college football team in the country?

So, UK beat them, I am still reading and hearing most of the same hype.  "LSU wins out, goes to Atlanta and wins, back in the top 3 with a chance at the BCS NC game". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: All the LSU hype
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 01:06:32 PM »
If we take care of business this weekend you then will hear how they were overated.  Not that Auburn did anything of importance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »
If we take care of business this weekend you then will hear how they were overated.  Not that Auburn did anything of importance.
You are 100% right brother
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 12:17:40 PM »
Get ready to hear hours of crap from the talking heads about Red Stick on Saturday night.  How LSU is now back in contention for the BCS after the USF loss, how Matt Flynn guided the Tigers to a rout of Miami 12 years ago...blah, blah, blah.

Just like this past Saturday night when Muschamp's defense absolutely bitch slapped the vaunted RB duo like no one has ever done.  I swear that as CTT and Nutt were shaking hands at midfield, I heard the announcers were still talking about how dangerous and graceful and beautifual and manly McFadden and Jones are and how they could break one at any moment now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."