Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Listening to the Chief, it sounded like if the dude is in his stomping grounds, he won't be able to breathe without someone knowing it.  And I can tell you this.  The po po going to make everyone in his 'hood so miserable, if he's there, they will give him up.

They on hizz ass "like stink on bama".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
If he's as stupid as I think he is, he may get the death penalty before he is arrested. Fuck 'em.

You may be right but in this instance, I'd rather see the sombitch fry. However, there are a number of wonderful things I would like to do to this stupid fuck face if he came across my path. I can tell you that he'd never be heard from again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Typical bammers...  :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

Typical bammers...  :rolleyes:

Theyz highly edumacated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
Spoke too soon about Thamel...should have figured his report would contain some irrelevant slander like this:

The shooting continues a trying period for Auburn’s athletic department off the field. In March, a Yahoo Sports report revealed that the FBI was investigating a former basketball player, Varez Ward, for shaving points during his college career. Auburn officials acknowledged that it had made a report to the F.B.I., but little has been said or reported on the case since.

Then in April, a former football player, Antonio Goodwin, was convicted of first-degree robbery. He was one of four men with ties to the Auburn football program who were arrested over the robbery, and the three others are said to face court dates soon. Mr. Goodwin’s trial included testimony that indicated guns and marijuana were part of the culture surrounding the Auburn football program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And Thamel breaks the ice. 

Fuck all of them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Theyz highly edumacated.
I know those fucking hoosiers at Ole Miss will dis this asshole. 

https://www.facebook.com/christophermontalbano

She seems fairly classy.

https://www.facebook.com/gayle.green.5
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

Spoke too soon about Thamel...should have figured his report would contain some irrelevant slander like this:

Damn, what a dickhead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
I know those fucking hoosiers at Ole Miss will dis this asshole. 

https://www.facebook.com/christophermontalbano

She seems fairly classy.

https://www.facebook.com/gayle.green.5
Don't think that's the same Christopher Montalbano. There's several others with locked accounts. I'm almost positive it's one of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
In 2008, Leonard also was charged with stealing an SUV and carrying a pistol without a permit. Neither case went to trial.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From Jay Tate:

Hey everyone.

The Advertiser team (intern Ethan Bernal and I) ran across a young man who attended the pool party at The Heights on Saturday night. He was insistent that we not use his name for fear of retribution.

Here is what he had to say:

• The party was held at the pool, but was moved into the adjacent clubhouse because of rain.

• He saw approximately 7 Auburn football players at the event — along with a few of their close friends.

• He said the incident began when an unidentified football player made comments about the alleged gunman’s date for the party. The unidentified player didn’t back down when asked to do so.

• The gunman was hit over the head with a pair of bottles.

http://madvertiserblogs.com/HABOTN/2012/06/10/eyewitness-account-from-a-party-goer/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

From Jay Tate:

http://madvertiserblogs.com/HABOTN/2012/06/10/eyewitness-account-from-a-party-goer/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sounds like a case where a gun gave the shooter a whole helluva lot of confidence. Some sketchy so called news but this does resemble other accounts in earlier links. Although, the earlier links seemed to indicate the one busting heads with beer bottles was not a football player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
This doesn't have a fucking thing to do with skreets, you fucking retarded ape. Those were reports that were coming out at the time. Did you not fucking see where I stated I wasn't sure about Mack? Fuck you and Pell City.
Your post, as usual, didn't really say shit. You had every base covered in true David K. Ward fashion.The reports I read early this morning (read at 2:47am, but posted some time earlier) said that Mack was at EAMC, had tweeted his thanks for the prayers, and that he was alright. This was a full hour & a half before your little "nugget" of information appeared on your little red drill press phone saying he was either dead (or not) and had been airlifted to UAB (or not). My point is your "source" is a fucking water head.

No finger was ever pointed directly at you. Feel free to continue clanking away on your cymbals, circus monkey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Your post, as usual, didn't really say shit. You had every base covered in true David K. Ward fashion.The reports I read early this morning (read at 2:47am, but posted some time earlier) said that Mack was at EAMC, had tweeted his thanks for the prayers, and that he was alright. This was a full hour & a half before your little "nugget" of information appeared on your little red drill press phone saying he was either dead (or not) and had been airlifted to UAB (or not). My point is your "source" is a fucking water head.

No finger was ever pointed directly at you. Feel free to continue clanking away on your cymbals, circus monkey.

:rofl: "waterhead"  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
Voice of reason Barrett Sallee is combatting idiot bammer and ug trolls
https://twitter.com/#!/BarrettSallee

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
@seebriansbrain
@kennysmith @AubOrange A gun borrowed from a teammate's girlfriend and synthetic gas station stuff are hardly the foundation of a "culture."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

He's gonna have his hands full.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master

Just in case anyone needs some ammo against any waterheads, the violent crime rate in Tuscaloosa is 1 in 194.  The violent crime rate in Auburn is 1 in 643.   
So unless they are the 4 out of the 5 that enjoy gang rape or some other violent crime, then I would suggest staying away from West Vance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."