Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TigersX Fantasy Football League

chinook

Re: TigersX Fantasy Football League
« Reply #280 on: November 15, 2008, 12:03:01 AM »
some early quotes before or just after the start of the season. 

from pale rider....

That is me. 

Study up on your history, bitches.  Ur is the birthplace of Abraham.  I will be handing out ass kickings of Biblical proportions. 

Except to wes.

from thrilla......impressive early smack...

Pigskins 'n Poon is an early favorite to take the 1st annual TigersX Fantasy Football trophy, just based on Team Name alone...and the huge size of the teams manager's ballsac.

from tailgate....fairly true except one team is worse...

I'm in, Never played before so you'll all probably kick my ass.

awk sums it up...

haha, Who picked the all Auburn team?  That shit is hilarious.  I like the balls, but they are going to get murdered week in and week out.

from bigballs.....

Team Big Balls is off to a roaring start, crushing the Cock Blockers 99-71.

Suck it, Trebek.

from jumbo...couldn't be more true...

I've never been in a fantasy league with 16 teams before this shit is crazy. I went to add a couple of players and there is no one out there to add.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #281 on: November 17, 2008, 08:20:20 AM »
Thrilla I would be concerned about you getting 30 points tonight but you have Cleveland's Defense and Buffalo's running back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #282 on: November 17, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »
Thrilla I would be concerned about you getting 30 points tonight but you have Cleveland's Defense and Buffalo's running back.

Damnit i know.  I need turnovers ( a pick 6 would be nice) and Lynch basically needs to have the game of his life.  He's way overdue as he's been below expectations all year.

Yo AUTailgatingRules...i know it won't make you feel any better about Tony Homo, but those guys you gave me sucked a fattie as well yesterday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #283 on: November 17, 2008, 12:31:32 PM »
Damnit i know.  I need turnovers ( a pick 6 would be nice) and Lynch basically needs to have the game of his life.  He's way overdue as he's been below expectations all year.

Yo AUTailgatingRules...i know it won't make you feel any better about Tony Homo, but those guys you gave me sucked a fattie as well yesterday.

They've sucke a fattie all year.  Have you looked at my record?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #284 on: November 18, 2008, 08:15:27 AM »
Monster comeback fucktard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2008, 10:21:44 AM »
Monster comeback fucktard.

I can't believe this:

I need turnovers ( a pick 6 would be nice) and Lynch basically needs to have the game of his life.  He's way overdue as he's been below expectations all year.

actually happened.  It's about fucking time, Marshawn Lynch.  Unbelievable that I got 30 pts out of that.

But we're heading to the playoffs, baby!  Suck it, cumquats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #286 on: November 18, 2008, 10:54:27 AM »
yeah normally anytime my defense is playing my running back they have a big pillow fight and end up spooning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
Woo Hoo I'm back in last place.  Good thing I'm holding the money or i would have no chance of winning my entry fee back
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #288 on: November 18, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
Woo Hoo I'm back in last place.  Good thing I'm holding the money or i would have no chance of winning my entry fee back

Why you think I never sent mine to you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #289 on: November 18, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »

Damn, I just paid mine.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #290 on: November 20, 2008, 10:20:19 PM »
What's the cutoff to make the playoffs?  Top 8?

Hey Jumbo, I'm gonna whip that ass this week.  You will be able to tell everyone that you know what it feels like to be my bitch.   :box:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #291 on: November 20, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »

Hey Jumbo, I'm gonna whip that ass this week.  You will be able to tell everyone that you know what it feels like to be my bitch.   :box:
I'll give you a reach around :pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2008, 01:28:42 PM »
The upset of the year is in the making.  The Tailgaters (2-9) are putting an ass whipping on ballsonyourchin (9-2).  That Tony Romo kicks ass.  McFadden and Warrick Dunn kicked some ass too!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #293 on: November 25, 2008, 11:10:38 AM »
Damn.  Apparently, this was the week to score over 100, as 6 teams did it.  Collectively, the total points scored blew previous week totals out of the water.  That is, except for the 54-29 humdinger between Ur Adders and War Spread Eagle.

The playoffs should be interesting.  I'm hoping my team decides to play as a cohesive unit at that time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #294 on: November 25, 2008, 11:11:42 AM »

Yep.  Click on the playoffs tab after clicking "League" on the Fantasy Football page and you shall see the layout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #295 on: November 25, 2008, 11:13:15 AM »
Damn.  Apparently, this was the week to score over 100, as 6 teams did it.  Collectively, the total points scored blew previous week totals out of the water.  That is, except for the 54-29 humdinger between Ur Adders and War Spread Eagle.

The playoffs should be interesting.  I'm hoping my team decides to play as a cohesive unit at that time.

I'm just glad to see that you are down to the three seed in the playoffs.  It would be best if we go ahead and knock you down another couple of spots next week as well.  No need to get your hopes up only to be disappointed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #296 on: November 25, 2008, 11:42:55 AM »
I'm just glad to see that you are down to the three seed in the playoffs.  It would be best if we go ahead and knock you down another couple of spots next week as well.  No need to get your hopes up only to be disappointed.

I'm not really caring where my seed is in the playoffs, as long as I don't have to play two opponents:

1) You
2) Sadr City Rockets

My team has told me that they are better positioned to play everyone else.  You are only seeded above me by 28 points as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #297 on: November 25, 2008, 11:44:36 AM »
Congrats to the Cock Blockers, who clinched a playoff berth with the win over The Clap.  You gentlemen played your hearts out and left it all out on the field.  Now let's focus on finishing the season and getting geared up for the big playoff run.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #298 on: November 25, 2008, 12:54:53 PM »

Who's sucking who's tities around here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!