Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TigersX Fantasy Football League

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: TigersX Fantasy Football League
« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2008, 10:26:04 AM »
Well unless Rob Bironas kicks about 20 field goals tonight I think I am good as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2008, 10:32:49 AM »
BITCH YOU DO NOT RIDE WITH ME,
BITCH YOU RIDE A MARTA BUS!

The poon doesn't even need our star running back to play in tonight's MNF game...we beat the Cock Blockers without him!  Thank you, Kurt Warner.

Despite all the trash talk and attempts at ruining my life, Ogre still got  :pwnd:.  I took this picture as he shed his first tear over the loss:

That's how we roll, bitches.  Next week, Wesfau learns what real pain is supposed to feel like.

You got lucky.  My starting QB and Defense combined for a whopping 1 point.  Fucking JT O'Sullivan can lick my choad.  I hope and pray that I get a shot at you in the playoffs, when Aaron Rogers is back in the saddle. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #242 on: November 03, 2008, 03:15:46 PM »
Look out, it looks like I'm about to get win #2, I'm about to mount my second half comeback
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #243 on: November 03, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »
MY Defense needs to pose a shut out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #244 on: November 03, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »
I don't know why I happen to have my camera around after each fantasy football match, but I was able to take this picture of Wesfau after he tried to drink away the ass raping my team handed his this past weekend:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #245 on: November 04, 2008, 12:21:21 AM »
cock suckers worked nookie on the last day with the steel curtain.   

nick folk can kiss my ass. 

p.s. benjarvius green-lee should have started but i would have still lost. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #246 on: November 04, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »
I don't know why I happen to have my camera around after each fantasy football match, but I was able to take this picture of Wesfau after he tried to drink away the ass raping my team handed his this past weekend:

Anyone can do well when they are carrying three QB's.  How about stepping out on the limb a little pussy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #247 on: November 04, 2008, 09:04:33 AM »
cock suckers worked nookie on the last day with the steel curtain.   

nick folk can kiss my ass. 

p.s. benjarvius green-lee should have started but i would have still lost. 

Suck it, Trebek.  It's not full redemption for the baseball season, but it will do for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #248 on: November 04, 2008, 09:50:57 AM »

I win the Dumbass Manager of the Week award.  All my decent players were on a bye.  I'm surprised that my group of last minute scrubs managed to break 80 points.  They were only predicted to hit 55.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Thrilla

« Reply #249 on: November 04, 2008, 10:10:10 AM »
Anyone can do well when they are carrying three QB's.  How about stepping out on the limb a little pussy?

Well, I just manage the team as I see fit.  If that means having three quarterbacks, well, then, apparently that setup works just fine.  You know, half of winning fantasy games is keeping the good players from your opponents.

But I'll be more than happy to trade one of those quarterbacks for your top receiver.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #250 on: November 04, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »
I win the Dumbass Manager of the Week award.  All my decent players were on a bye.  I'm surprised that my group of last minute scrubs managed to break 80 points.  They were only predicted to hit 55.

Actually, you did a good job with that situation.  I saw going in where half of your players were on bye week.  That's never fun in fantasy football land.  Obviously your pick ups were good as those 82 points would've won the match for you in 5 of the 8 matchups.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #251 on: November 04, 2008, 10:14:52 AM »
Well, I just manage the team as I see fit.  If that means having three quarterbacks, well, then, apparently that setup works just fine.  You know, half of winning fantasy games is keeping the good players from your opponents.

But I'll be more than happy to trade one of those quarterbacks for your top receiver.

Your ass is going down this week.  My shitty team is gonna come together at just the right time, and bitch slap your overrated ass.   :s&m:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #252 on: November 04, 2008, 10:20:45 AM »
Your ass is going down this week.  My shitty team is gonna come together at just the right time, and bitch slap your overrated ass.   :s&m:

Now we're talking (some shit, that is).  I like it.  But you're still going down like my wife used to before we got married.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #253 on: November 04, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »
Now we're talking (some shit, that is).  I like it.  But you're still going down like my wife used to before we got married.

Is he going to look you in the eyes, too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #254 on: November 04, 2008, 10:25:47 AM »

No...it's impossible to do with the gag reflex and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #255 on: November 04, 2008, 10:27:33 AM »

Hell no.  When we're done his little browneye is gonna be bleeding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #256 on: November 04, 2008, 10:44:10 AM »
Hell no.  When we're done his little browneye is gonna be bleeding.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 10:45:08 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »
Hey Thrilla, how's my ass taste, bitch?  You have been  :pwnd: by one of the worst teams in the league.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »
I beat tailgaters by 70 points.  Sorry, Mark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Ogre

« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2008, 02:27:11 PM »
Hey Thrilla, how's my ass taste, bitch?  You have been  :pwnd: by one of the worst teams in the league.

BOOOM SHACKALACKA!!!!

Yes, I am aware that I just got raped by the Widowmakers.  Fuck you, jumbo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions