Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Creepiest thing I have seen in a long time

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Creepiest thing I have seen in a long time
« on: June 05, 2012, 12:53:27 PM »
http://www.regretsy.com/2012/06/05/dead-head/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+regretsy+%28Regretsy%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Personal Urns (Full Sized)

Personal Cremation Urns are the latest in custom personalized cremation urns. They are created from one or two photographs with exceptional attention to details. With advances in facial analysis and the advent of state of the art 3D imaging, these high tech urns can be made to look like anyone. The full sized personal urn can hold all the ashes of an adult. For holding just a portion of the ashes, we recommend the keepsake sized personal urns.

The personal urn does not come with hair. For hair we can digitally add hair if you wish, or wigs can be used. A Plaque and nameplate are also available.

Personal urns can be designed to look like anyone. We just need good pictures. We prefer one picture from the front and one from the side. Complexions can be adjusted in the final stages and customers get a chance to proof the results.

That is exactly what I want - my deceased husband's disembodied head sitting on the mantle, staring at me.  I can put in on the couch next to a beer during LSU games, I guess... or hell, even take it to games with me.  Wonder if I need a separate ticket?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Creepiest thing I have seen in a long time
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 12:55:21 PM »
That is exactly what I want - my deceased husband's disembodied head sitting on the mantle, staring at me.  I can put in on the couch next to a beer during LSU games, I guess... or hell, even take it to games with me.  Wonder if I need a separate ticket?

Will you still have to DVR Swamp People for him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 12:59:08 PM »

Imma have Troy scatter the rest of his ashes in da bayou.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 01:10:18 PM »
Why did they use a picture of Shane to display their wares?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 01:14:28 PM »

Choot im'  Choot im'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 01:19:49 PM »
Why did they use a picture of Shane to display their wares?

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I don't see a half smoked Marlboro in the dummy's mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 01:41:09 PM »
I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I don't see a half smoked Marlboro in the dummy's mouth.

You don't see one in Shanes mouth anymore either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 07:07:48 PM »
Word! Plus, this noggin is sporting a 1960's Paul McCartney hairdo instead of the 1988 Billy Ray Cyrus "Achy Breaky Big Mistakey" mullet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 08:12:47 PM »
You don't see one in Shanes mouth anymore either.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Come to think of it, knowing of him he may have just had them plant him with a lit one. What is going to hurt? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'