Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The chicken has been choked!

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
The chicken has been choked!
« on: June 26, 2012, 10:01:21 AM »
USCe wasn't able to pull of the 3 peat.  Hell of a run by them though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: The chicken has been choked!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 10:21:57 AM »
USCe wasn't able to pull of the 3 peat.  Hell of a run by them though.

Three years in a row making it to the big game. Pretty impressive. And this year was not their best team.
The wife is sad. But at least I don;t have to put up with a new coffee cup extolling the greatness of cock baseball.

The SEC made a pretty good showing. Expect new rules in baseball soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 10:24:23 AM »
Three years in a row making it to the big game. Pretty impressive. And this year was not their best team.
The wife is sad. But at least I don;t have to put up with a new coffee cup extolling the greatness of cock baseball.

The SEC made a pretty good showing. Expect new rules in baseball soon.

I hate the new bat rule.  It took a lot away from the game IMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
I hate the new bat rule.  It took a lot away from the game IMO.

It has changed the game on the lower levels too. Last season my boy had several HRs. This season...one so far. Has hit near the fence a lot. With the old bats, a lot of those balls would have cleared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 08:40:51 PM »
It has changed the game on the lower levels too. Last season my boy had several HRs. This season...one so far. Has hit near the fence a lot. With the old bats, a lot of those balls would have cleared.

maybe you should paint your boy brown. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 01:50:53 PM »
maybe you should paint your boy brown.

So he would look like one of them damn lawyers? No thanks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions