Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A reason to watch the NBA finals

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
A reason to watch the NBA finals
« on: June 04, 2012, 10:10:17 AM »
I was flipping the channels last night and stumbled across BOS/MIA in a free-throw situation.  Standing there in green and white, sporting #4: Marquis Daniels.

Who knew?

Go getchoo a ring, MD.  If it comes at the expense of LeBron, then so much the better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Re: A reason to watch the NBA finals
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:55:53 PM »
I was flipping the channels last night and stumbled across BOS/MIA in a free-throw situation.  Standing there in green and white, sporting #4: Marquis Daniels.

Who knew?

Go getchoo a ring, MD.  If it comes at the expense of LeBron, then so much the better.

Boston has been hit with a lot of injuries so Marquis has been getting some more minutes this series.  Actually was doing really well the other night.

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/celtics/content/providencejournal-20120604-celtics-daniels-pietrus.6b259d9c3.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 02:55:49 PM »
Boston has been hit with a lot of injuries so Marquis has been getting some more minutes this series.  Actually was doing really well the other night.

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/celtics/content/providencejournal-20120604-celtics-daniels-pietrus.6b259d9c3.html

That's because they are like the oldest team in the eastern conference. SA is old too but seem to have gotten better luck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 05:04:13 PM »
That's because they are like the oldest team in the eastern conference. SA is old too but seem to have gotten better luck.

Actually the Spurs are a lot younger on average than the Celtics.  The Spurs have 6 guys on their roster with more than 5 years on their clock, the Celtics have 9.  That means even the Celtics bench is old (including Marquis)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 09:29:43 AM »
Actually the Spurs are a lot younger on average than the Celtics.  The Spurs have 6 guys on their roster with more than 5 years on their clock, the Celtics have 9.  That means even the Celtics bench is old (including Marquis)

I guess I was meaning both teams' Big 3. But it looks like SA's big 3 is wearing down a little against OKC now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE