Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What? A postive article about Auburn-

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
What? A postive article about Auburn-
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:23:19 PM »
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1192810-auburn-tigers-preseason-football-prognostication-2012-season 

I really like this part:

For 2012 Auburn has the depth to rotate players on offense to neutralize any advantage rotating defensive players might provide. This will be a grinding and physically punishing offense. Fans will likely see some of Auburn’s opponents lose the next game after playing Auburn due to the physical toll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: What? A postive article about Auburn-
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 12:25:23 PM »
It's Bleacher Report. 

That fuck knows less about football than your great aunt Tilly. 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 12:37:15 PM »

For 2012 Auburn has the depth to rotate players on offense to neutralize any advantage rotating defensive players might provide. This will be a grinding and physically punishing offense. Fans will likely see some of Auburn’s opponents lose the next game after playing Auburn due to the physical toll.

Am I the only one who sees a shitty implication here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 12:45:50 PM »

The only implication is that guy knows no more about jack or shit than anybody who posts here.  It's not legit. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »
I see the shitty implication, but just taking that statement on it's face makes me  :facepalm:

I thought we had one of if not the best O-line in the country on 2010 but only because they were incredibly experienced and knew each other's every move.  They blocked flawlessly and picked up everything.  But I never considered us overly "Physical" and certainly not since then.  Sullen..Slade...Dismukes...physical?  I hope they turn out to be that way but at first glance, I wondered what the guy had been smoking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 12:57:06 PM »

No, because Nick Fairley is gone now...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 01:06:24 PM »
No, because Nick Fairley is gone now...
Because he got high?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1192810-auburn-tigers-preseason-football-prognostication-2012-season 

I really like this part:

Who the fuck rotates in and out on offense?  QB stays unless there's a wildcat package.  And we, like all other teams that play football, will have personnel packages to fit the situation with our skill guys.  OL stays in until the issue is settled.  So.... 

Fucking stupid.  K is right.  Dumb shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 06:00:14 PM »
Snaggle can write for bleacher rep....hell simp can write for bleacher rep...fuck Prowler can write for Bleacher Report if that tells you anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 06:25:29 PM »
Prowler can write for Bleacher Report if that tells you anything.
His insider information about shit that happened a week ago is unmatched in todays electronic age.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 07:15:26 PM »
We are blessed this year with a lot of weapons on offense. I think Scot will use them all too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 07:45:08 PM »
His insider information about shit that happened a week ago is unmatched in todays electronic age.

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 10:09:05 AM »
You complete me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 05:36:01 PM »
All that means it's that we're going to be a lot more physical than we have been the last 3-4 years...due to the power runs (3 yards and a cloud of dust type running), then we also have the RBs to bust it outside whenever we desire. That's all it's saying, it's called facts...I know that article seemed weird, because it wasn't bashing Auburn in some way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »
All that means it's that we're going to be a lot more physical than we have been the last 3-4 years...due to the power runs (3 yards and a cloud of dust type running), then we also have the RBs to bust it outside whenever we desire. That's all it's saying, it's called facts...I know that article seemed weird, because it wasn't bashing Auburn in some way.

It wasn't an article.  It was a message board post by a doofus. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions