Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Uncle Drew at the Playground

Uncle Drew at the Playground
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:51:41 AM »
Kind of like this video, even if I'm sure 90% of it is staged.  The "old man" in the video is Cleveland Cavaliers rookie and ex Dukie Kyrie Irving.  But if you really want to get a good view of how quick an NBA point guard is just skip ahead to about 3:15 and watch him school a couple of schmoes off the street.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Uncle Drew at the Playground
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 11:07:27 AM »
That was entertaining. It's pretty cool to see some creativity like this in a commercial.

I wonder if he revealed who he really was at the end of the game. Or did he let those white boys think they got schooled by an old man. LOL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Re: Uncle Drew at the Playground
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 12:33:02 PM »
Uncle Drew Episode 2 - featuring Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.