Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Did the earth just move or is Wench just happy to see me?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Did the earth just move or is Wench just happy to see me?
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 01:00:26 PM »
Houston is south of Dallas-Funny when I flush it goes south also.

I don't live in Dallas-Live Northeast of Dallas. Not a big Dallas fan but it is where I live(much better than Houston)

Maybe people in Dallas appreciate a keen car.  I'd rather have trees and a reduced asshole-per-capita ratio.

Hope to retire in about 10 years and move back to Opelika

Isn't that the dream for us all...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012, 01:14:25 PM »
Maybe people in Dallas appreciate a keen car.  I'd rather have trees and a reduced asshole-per-capita ratio.

Well most of them are at the Bryon-Nelson this weekend, biggest group of Douche Bags to be seen. I went one year and saw guys walking around in there golf shoes and gloves sticking out their back pockets. Like someone playing was gonna call them to hit a shot for them.

And we do have the King Douche (Tony R)

Not a day doesn't go by that I don't think of moving home. We have looked at some Property but with aging parents in the area right now that ain’t feasible.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:16:44 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52:08 PM »

Let's face a fact. Every big metro city in the US (even the South) has a huge carpet bagger ratio, which is in direct parallel with the asshole ratio. Sucks, but it is what it is. I realize this about Atlanta every time I go. NOLA and NYC may be 2 of the few cities where most of the residents are natives.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE