Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1780 on: February 15, 2018, 10:09:35 AM »
I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on the crap part. 

My knee is a hamburgered up mess since before Christmas.  Always had minor trouble due to being behind the plate in the baseball and softball days.  Played golf and absolutely KILLED the ball in November.  Drives were 40+ yards longer than normal.  I could barely walk the next day.   Lots of advil, lots of ice, two weeks of rest and the opinion of a PT later, I went back to the course.  Killed the ball again.  My normal drive is 210 yards.  I hit three that were over 300 and my average was around 240. That was a month ago.  Could not even bend my knee two days later (sorry Danerys, I won't bend the kneee).  Most days I'm still limping to one degree or another now.  I'm limping to the point that my entire leg ends up hurting.

I don't use the knee sleeve Favre's punk ass promotes, but I do use the Tommie Copper one.  It's one of the few things that gives me relief.  I used to numb it up with bio-freeze (which works) but I'd end up hurting worse when the freeze wore off.

I tried glucosamine but didn't notice any difference.
Tommie Copper was the one I bought.  It did nothing at all for me.  The only issue I have found with the glucosamine is that you build up an immunity to it I suppose...it takes 2 pills a day now to do the trick.  Of course, I suppose surgery to repair this torn patellar tendon might do much mo better than anything else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1781 on: February 15, 2018, 10:09:48 AM »
Just saw this.

Probably confused a few folks.

Long story short, I did a race last year where a guy died in it. I saw it. It gets in your head. Ok. Nuff of that.

K - try a few different formulas of joint stuff. Some are better than others. The glucosamine ones do jack squat  for me. I started using one that had both tumeric and msm in it. Shit ton better. Icing nightly helps too. Have you tried the massage therapy and or cryotherapy?

I don't have joint pain. You know why? I like wings.
I eat every available part of the wing that is not the bone. And studies have shown that chicken cartilage(gelatin) helps with joint pain! So I have prescribed myself a steady dose of wings. You should try it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1782 on: February 15, 2018, 10:11:00 AM »
I eat every available part of the wing that is not the bone. And studies have shown that chicken cartilage(gelatin) helps with joint pain! So I have prescribed myself a steady dose of wings. You should try it!
What does ranch dressing do for you?  Because that's the only way I can eat wings is to chase them with celery dipped in ranch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1783 on: February 15, 2018, 10:17:17 AM »
What does ranch dressing do for you?  Because that's the only way I can eat wings is to chase them with celery dipped in ranch.

Real men use blue cheese!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #1784 on: February 15, 2018, 10:30:22 AM »

And beer.  Because beer makes the chicken wings taste better, and vice versa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1785 on: February 15, 2018, 10:32:56 AM »

You eat chicken cartilage? On purpose?

Wtfdude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1786 on: February 15, 2018, 12:03:42 PM »
You eat chicken cartilage? On purpose?

Wtfdude.

Glycine.

And its good with the hot sauce!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1787 on: February 15, 2018, 12:52:08 PM »
I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on the crap part. 

My knee is a hamburgered up mess since before Christmas.  Always had minor trouble due to being behind the plate in the baseball and softball days.  Played golf and absolutely KILLED the ball in November.  Drives were 40+ yards longer than normal.  I could barely walk the next day.   Lots of advil, lots of ice, two weeks of rest and the opinion of a PT later, I went back to the course.  Killed the ball again.  My normal drive is 210 yards.  I hit three that were over 300 and my average was around 240. That was a month ago.  Could not even bend my knee two days later (sorry Danerys, I won't bend the kneee).  Most days I'm still limping to one degree or another now.  I'm limping to the point that my entire leg ends up hurting.

I don't use the knee sleeve Favre's punk ass promotes, but I do use the Tommie Copper one.  It's one of the few things that gives me relief.  I used to numb it up with bio-freeze (which works) but I'd end up hurting worse when the freeze wore off.

I tried glucosamine but didn't notice any difference.
I just assumed that sleeve on your leg was to subdue the unruly penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1788 on: February 15, 2018, 12:57:17 PM »
Real men use blue cheese!

So much wrong with this statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1789 on: February 15, 2018, 12:57:37 PM »
And beer.  Because beer makes the chicken wings taste better, and vice versa.

So much right with this statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #1790 on: February 15, 2018, 01:18:25 PM »
So much right with this statement.

You are a scholar and a gentleman, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1791 on: February 15, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »
I just noticed that no one has clicked Like on my post about Kaos’s penis.

Is this an oversight or do you have something against his penis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1792 on: February 15, 2018, 02:53:34 PM »
Coincidence?

Tommie Copper
Notice of Class Action Settlement
YOUR CLAIM NUMBER: 2255894720
LEGAL NOTICE OF PROPOSED CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT

IF YOU PURCHASED TOMMIE COPPER PRODUCTS BETWEEN APRIL 11, 2011 AND DECEMBER 19, 2017, YOU COULD RECEIVE A CASH PAYMENT OR AN ENHANCED CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM A CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT.

You are receiving this notice because records show that you purchased a Tommie Copper product and you are likely eligible for a settlement payment under the terms of a recent class action settlement.  

A federal court authorized this notice.  This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.

A proposed settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.  The lawsuit alleges violations of consumer protection and warranty laws, and claims that Tommie Copper, Inc. (“Tommie Copper”) misrepresented the pain relieving benefits of its “copper-infused” and/or “copper and zinc-infused” fabric sold under the “Tommie Copper” brand name in the United States.  Tommie Copper denies all of these allegations.  The Court did not rule in favor of Plaintiffs or Tommie Copper.  Instead the parties agreed to a proposed settlement in order to avoid the expense and risks of continuing the lawsuit.

The terms of the settlement require the establishment of a $700,000 fund to pay notice and administrative costs, attorneys’ fees and expenses, plaintiff Incentive Awards, and to reimburse Class Members for the Tommie Copper Products they purchased.  If the settlement is approved by the Court, Class Members will be able to recover:

(1) a cash payment of $10.00 for each Product purchased during the Settlement Class Period, with no limitation (with proof of purchase); and

(2) up to a maximum of $5 (without proof of purchase).  

Alternatively, Class Members may apply their cash recovery to an online purchase of Tommie Copper products and receive an additional 40% enhancement credit on the value of the cash payment.  For example, if a Class Member presents written proof of purchase for two products for a total cash payment of $20.00, the Class Member could apply that cash payment, plus $8.00, for a total of $28.00 ($20.00 + 40%), toward the purchase of Tommie Copper products. 

To qualify, you must have purchased a qualifying Tommie Copper Product directly from Defendants though the internet, telephone or at the Tommie Copper retail location in Westchester, between April 11, 2011 and December 19, 2017.

For full eligibility criteria see here.
YOUR CLAIM NUMBER: 2255894720

File a Claim

Your Options and Important Deadlines
File a Claim:  To take part in the settlement and receive a payment, you must file your claim before March 19, 2018.  You can file a claim online here.
Object: To object to the settlement you must file a written objection with the court by March 19, 2018].  Details on how to file an objection are available here.
Exclude Yourself /Opt Out: If you do not wish to participate in the settlement you must request exclusion by March 19, 2018.  Details on how to opt out of the settlement are available here.
Do Nothing: If you do nothing, you will not receive any settlement payment and will give up your right to sue Tommie Copper and affiliated entities.  

On May 1, 2018, at 11:00 a.m., the Court will hold a hearing in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York to determine: (1) whether the proposed Settlement is fair, reasonable and adequate and should receive final approval; and (2) whether the application for Plaintiffs’ attorneys’ fees and expenses should be granted.  Objections to the proposed Settlement by Class Members will be considered by the Court, but only if such objections are mailed to: The Honorable Lisa Torres, United Stated District Court S.D.N.Y., 500 Pearl Street, Room 2210, New York, NY 10017, with copies sent to the following Counsel representing the Class and Tommie Copper: 

Plaintiffs’ Counsel:
Ronald A. Marron
The Law Offices of Ronald A. Marron
651 Arroyo Drive
San Diego, California 92103

Tommie Copper’s Counsel:
Michael Mallow
Sidley Austin LLP
555 West Fifth Street, Suite 4000
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Class Members who support the proposed Settlement do not need to appear at the hearing or take any other action to indicate their approval.  You may hire your own lawyer to appear in Court for you if you wish; however, if you do, you will be responsible for paying that lawyer on your behalf.

This notice is just a summary.  For full details on the settlement, and to file a claim, please go to the Tommie Copper Settlement website at www.TommieCopperSettlement.com.  You may also call (800) 279-1455 for details.

You may also request a paper copy of the Settlement Notice and a claim form by writing to:

Tommie Copper Class Action Settlement
c/o Classaura Class Action Administration
1718 Peachtree St #1080
Atlanta GA 30309

Email:  questions@TommieCopperSettlement.com

Or Phone: (800) 683-9359 

You are receiving this email because of a court ordered settlement. Records show that you purchased a Tommie Copper product and you are likely eligible for a settlement payment under the terms of a recent class action settlement.

Our mailing address is:
Tommie Copper Class Action Settlement
1718 Peachtree St NW Ste 1080
Atlanta, GA 30309

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #1793 on: February 15, 2018, 03:00:32 PM »
Fuckin lawyers ^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1794 on: February 15, 2018, 03:01:02 PM »
So much wrong with this statement.

I wasn't gonna say anything but....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1795 on: February 15, 2018, 03:06:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1796 on: February 15, 2018, 03:07:33 PM »
IF YOU PURCHASED TOMMIE COPPER PRODUCTS BETWEEN APRIL 11, 2011 AND DECEMBER 19, 2017, YOU COULD RECEIVE A CASH PAYMENT OR AN ENHANCED CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM A CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT.

Our product is shit, and to reward you for making such a bad decision, we are going to give you upwards of 40% off your next shit product from us!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1797 on: February 15, 2018, 03:09:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1798 on: February 15, 2018, 03:10:08 PM »
Our product is shit, and to reward you for making such a bad decision, we are going to give you upwards of 40% off your next shit product from us!

The way they advertised it as some cure for all ailments, I don't feel sorry for them one bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1799 on: February 15, 2018, 03:11:05 PM »
But, but...Brett Farrrrvvv.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions