Lat Pull Downs - 80 pounds, 8 reps
Rows - 70 pounds, 8 reps
Squats - Nonexistent, I can't squat all the way down
Leg Press - 180 pounds (two 45s on each side), 6 reps
Deadlift - 185 pounds, 6 reps
Overhead shoulder press - 75 pounds, 8 reps
Dips - 5-6 dips
Sit ups - 15 before I have to stop

Running - 1.1 miles with a gradual hill for about half a mile and then a steep decline for maybe 1/10 of a mile

Swimming - 3 total laps per 10-15 minutes.  I usually have to stop halfway to breathe for a few seconds. 

Embarrassing.

What exactly are your goals and have you thought about Power/Rep Range/Shock?  Me and the Snaggs have talked at length about workouts.  I used to not be a Fatty McChubberson and lived in the gym.  I was doing ok, but wanted some real results.  I used to go to several body building forums to see if there was something that I could use that would help and I ran across this guy and his program.  http://www.prrstraining.com  Now I haven't been to his site for a while now, but I used to go over there and lurk on the message boards and could glean some free info.  It does work, but it's hard as hell and it will make you feel like death right after you workout.

Here is an example and I actually used this one for a while until I got bored and started swapping out exercises.

Back

POWER: week 1

- Rack deadlift...3 x 3-6
- Bent row...3 x 4-6
- Weighted chin...2-3 x 4-6
- CG seated row...2-3 x 4-6

REP RANGE: week 2

- CG weighted chin...2 x 6-8
- WG T-Bar row...2 x 8-10
- Dumbell row...2 x 10-12
- Pullover...2 x 12-15

SHOCK: week 3

- Pullover/WG pulldown superset...1-2 x 8-10 each
- Stiff arm pulldown/reverse grip bent row...1-2 x 8-10 each
- CG seated pully row dropset...1 x 6-8, drop, 6-8, drop, 6-8

Biceps/Triceps

- Barbell curl...2 x 4-6
- Preacher curl...2 x 4-6
- Hammer curl...1-2 x 4-6
- CG bench press...3 x 4-6
- Skull crush...2 x 4-6
- Single arm dumbell extension...1-2 x 4-6

- Alternating dumbell curl...2 x 6-8
- Cable curl...2 x 8-10
- Concentration curl...1-2 x 10-12
- Weighted dip...3 x 6-8
- Pushdown...2 x 8-10
- Kickback...1-2 x 10-12

- EZ bar curl/CG chin superset...1 x 6-10 each
- Preacher curl/reverse curl superset...1 x 6-10 each
- Dropset cable single arm curl...1 x 6-10, drop 6-10
- Pushdown/CG bench press superset...1-2 x 6-10 each
- Reverse grip pushdown/incline overhead extension superset...1-2 x 6-10 each
- Dropset weighted bench dip...1 x 8-10, drop 8-10

Chest

- Dumbell bench press...3 x 4-6
- Incline press...3 x 4-6
- Weighted dips...2 x 4-6

- Incline dumbell press...3 x 6-8
- Bench press...3 x 8-10
- Flye...2 x 10-12

- Superset...cable crossover/incline smith press...1-2 x 8-10 reps each
- Superset...incline flye/dips...1 x 8-10 reps each
- Dropset...machine bench press...1 x 8-10, drop 6-8, drop 6-8 optional

Deltoids

- Military press...2-3 x 4-6
- Upright row...2-3 x 4-6
- "Cheat" lateral...2 x 4-6

- Single arm dumbell press...2 x 6-8
- Bent lateral...2-3 x 8-10
- Cable side lateral...2 x 10-12

- Seated side lateral/hammer machine press superset...1-2 x 8-10
- Severse pec deck/WG upright row superset...1-2 x 8-10
- Cable front raise dropset...1 x 6-8, drop 6-8, drop 6-8 optional

Legs

- Squats...3 x 4-6
- Leg press...3 x 4-6
- Single leg extension...2 x 4-6
- Lying leg curl...3 x 4-6
- Stiff deadlift...2-3 x 4-6

- Leg extension...2 x 8-10
- Hack squat...3 x 10-12
- One legged leg press...3 x 12-15
- Lying leg curl...2 x 6-8
- Stiff deadlift...2 x 8-10
- Single leg curl or seated leg curl...1-2 x 10-12

- Superset: leg extension/front squat...1-2 x 8-10 each
- Superset: leg extension/sissy squat or leg press...1-2 x 8-10 each
- Dropset: lunge...1 x 8-10, drop, 8-10
- Superset: leg curl seated or lying/toes pointed hyperextension...1-2 x 8-10 each
- Dropset: single leg curl...1-2 x 8-10, drop, 8-10

The only note is that once you run through PRRS a few times you should advance RR week to the following ranges: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-20 (for larger bodyparts).

Read more: http://prrsguru.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=train&action=display&thread=755#ixzz2ILaB7sVS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1001 on: January 18, 2013, 11:56:15 AM »
Oh, and he will do online consult and training, expensive as hell though.  I never used him but did use his forums and got him to give me some hints for free.  His supplements work pretty well and his diet advice is pretty solid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1002 on: January 18, 2013, 12:09:30 PM »
Coming out of high school, I could bench 315, squat 450, and power clean 225.  Was never into deadlifts.  I was bulky with big muscles and big shoulders and all the good stuff weight lifters want. 

It's just died off over the years. 

I'm looking into starting Rippetoe's Starting Strength routine.  Just a basic 5x5 routine with power lifts for a few weeks to build my strength back up.  Then get into lifting that's geared more for triathletes.

More embarrassing - My mom is going to give me swimming lessons in a few weeks. 

As soon as I can get my breathing established while swimming, I'll be training mostly for triathlons and supplementing my workouts with weight lifting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1003 on: January 18, 2013, 12:39:05 PM »
Coming out of high school, I could bench 315, squat 450, and power clean 225.  Was never into deadlifts.  I was bulky with big muscles and big shoulders and all the good stuff weight lifters want. 

It's just died off over the years. 

I'm looking into starting Rippetoe's Starting Strength routine.  Just a basic 5x5 routine with power lifts for a few weeks to build my strength back up.  Then get into lifting that's geared more for triathletes.

More embarrassing - My mom is going to give me swimming lessons in a few weeks. 

As soon as I can get my breathing established while swimming, I'll be training mostly for triathlons and supplementing my workouts with weight lifting.

From the lifting side, I feel your pain.  In college, I was benching 365, squatting 450 and leg pressing 720...when I really decided to get serious again this time last year, I started benching 185, squatting 225 and leg pressing 270, and hurt after every workout. 

I have never really added deadlifts or cleans into my routine since I started back.  I'm thinking now that may be the next step I need to take to getting stronger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1004 on: January 18, 2013, 12:42:14 PM »
I used to could down 8 chocolate glazed donuts and a large Jungle Juice at one sitting.  Now, I'm lucky to muscle down 4 and half a glass of chocolate milk.  It's like the ability just disappears with age.  I hate getting old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1005 on: January 18, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »
I used to could down 8 chocolate glazed donuts and a large Jungle Juice at one sitting.  Now, I'm lucky to muscle down 4 and half a glass of chocolate milk.  It's like the ability just disappears with age.  I hate getting old.

Pfft...I can still down a half dozen chocolate covered, creme filled and a gallon of milk in a sitting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1006 on: January 18, 2013, 01:11:38 PM »
Pfft...I can still down a half dozen chocolate covered, creme filled and a gallon of milk in a sitting.

You just wait, Mister.  You just wait.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1007 on: January 18, 2013, 01:45:48 PM »

Ahh nevermind    :dead:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #1008 on: January 18, 2013, 01:56:45 PM »

Yeah.  One of the best times in life was when my football coach told me after my junior year football season that I needed to gain a lot of weight and get stronger to play offensive line. 

8 donuts was healthy then. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1009 on: January 18, 2013, 04:01:50 PM »

VV loves cream filled cannolis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #1010 on: January 19, 2013, 10:17:31 AM »
You do realize that Buzz is working up to being able to handle two gallons of milk because he is training for his next encounter with your funbags
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #1011 on: January 21, 2013, 09:08:29 PM »
VV loves cream filled cannolis

Once it hits your lips, it's so good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1012 on: January 22, 2013, 10:45:09 AM »
Drank way too much this weekend.  Was probably drinking the equivalent of a BK Chicken sandwich combo meal in calories, fat, and carbs, but it was so damn tasty.  Ate clean for the most part other than some crab cakes and a slice of cheese cake.  Back on track of no drinking again this week.  I won't be able to drink this weekend.  Friday night we are supposed to go eat dinner with the wife's grandmother and Saturday I will take the toddler and head out to my dad's so both will keep me from partaking. 

If I hear "Bring It", "A Little recovery drink will help" or something else about Dreya I am going to shoot someone.  Same might be said for doing Superman Banana's, Downward Dogs, and X Press Squats. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1013 on: January 22, 2013, 11:24:08 AM »
Drank way too much this weekend.  Was probably drinking the equivalent of a BK Chicken sandwich combo meal in calories, fat, and carbs, but it was so damn tasty.  Ate clean for the most part other than some crab cakes and a slice of cheese cake.  Back on track of no drinking again this week.  I won't be able to drink this weekend.  Friday night we are supposed to go eat dinner with the wife's grandmother and Saturday I will take the toddler and head out to my dad's so both will keep me from partaking. 

If I hear "Bring It", "A Little recovery drink will help" or something else about Dreya I am going to shoot someone.  Same might be said for doing Superman Banana's, Downward Dogs, and X Press Squats.

I would think showing up totally plowed would impress her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1014 on: January 22, 2013, 11:29:44 AM »
I would think showing up totally plowed would impress her.

You may be on to something.  All sweet, bible toting, little old ladies from the bible belt are much impressed by the husbands of their firstborn granddaughters showing up drunk for dinner.  Yup, that is a great idea!

EDIT: To also show up at her house with a belly full of beer and say "No thanks on the extra biscuit maw-maw, I am stuffed" is not an option.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 11:32:01 AM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #1015 on: January 23, 2013, 10:14:58 AM »
Yeah.  One of the best times in life was when my football coach told me after my junior year football season that I needed to gain a lot of weight and get stronger to play offensive line. 

8 donuts was healthy then.

Aren't you like 5'8"? You played OL?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1016 on: January 23, 2013, 10:23:52 AM »

You're fucking up your system. It stores the fat during the food binges, then during the diet you're liver suffers. You need to take those pills that make your brain think you are full of shit full . That or be happy and unhealthy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1017 on: January 23, 2013, 10:41:06 AM »
Aren't you like 5'8"? You played OL?

5'8?  Shit, son.  I'm 5'7 on a good day. 

I weighed 210 pounds, worked out with 315 pounds on bench and could squat 450.  I was also dirty.  And the center and tackle next to me were both over 6 feet and weighed about 300 each.   

And yeah.  Offensive line.  Right guard.  Started 12 games and had the highest grade every week.  Could also throw the football a quarter mile. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1018 on: January 23, 2013, 10:48:31 AM »
We once had a bachelor party for THS.  He ate the whole cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

:bar:  To Townhall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1019 on: January 23, 2013, 10:55:21 AM »
You're fucking up your system. It stores the fat during the food binges, then during the diet you're liver suffers. You need to take those pills that make your brain think you are full of shit full . That or be happy and unhealthy.

Yeah there was no food binges.  I don't consider one crabcake and a slice of cheesecake over a 3 day weekend a food binge.  Now if you had said a drinking binge I would agree with you.  Whiskey, Milk Stouts and IPA's will fuck up your system.  If I take any kind of pills it will be an ECA stack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions