Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #940 on: January 11, 2013, 02:47:32 PM »
Week 2 of Insanity almost in the books...I am tired, sore and pissed off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #941 on: January 11, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »

I would be too if I had to be into S&M to get into shape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #942 on: January 11, 2013, 02:53:45 PM »

Thats our Buzz. And he knows we mrs dallas accept him the way he is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #943 on: January 11, 2013, 02:58:42 PM »

It's not a plan...it's a lifestyle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #944 on: January 11, 2013, 03:09:16 PM »
Get up Rocky ( From I II III IV or V)

I chuckled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #945 on: January 11, 2013, 03:09:59 PM »

And you love the cock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #946 on: January 11, 2013, 03:25:40 PM »
And you love the cock

Who doesn't?  I mean...wait, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #947 on: January 11, 2013, 03:26:41 PM »
And you love the cock

So that is what he means by insanity?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #948 on: January 11, 2013, 03:40:45 PM »
So that is what he means by insanity?

Well, the guy who leads Insanity loves the cock too, so I'm guessing he chose it because....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #949 on: January 11, 2013, 03:43:15 PM »
Well, the guy who leads Insanity loves the cock too, so I'm guessing he chose it because....

It all makes sense now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #950 on: January 11, 2013, 04:01:00 PM »
It all makes sense now.

Tony loves Pam the Blam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #951 on: January 11, 2013, 04:08:55 PM »
Thats our Buzz. And he knows we mrs dallas accept him the way he is.

Shes like that. ( to other people :sad:)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #952 on: January 11, 2013, 05:15:45 PM »
Did someone say cock?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #953 on: January 13, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »
Yesterday was bad on the diet.  Bacon, Sausage, eggs and biscuits for breakfast.  Around lunch time I thought, breakfast was bad, make it up here.  Low fat ham and swiss on whole wheat glass of skim milk.  Not to shabby until I decided I wanted some sun chips or something to go along with it.  Went to the cabinet and see that someone had picked up some Zapps Chips.  Cajun Dill Gator Taters were not what I should have had but half a bag later I decide it's time to stop.  Bangers and Mash, brown gravy, peas and carrots for dinner.  Another not healthy meal.

Today isn't looking any better.  The wife and toddler headed off to church this morning leaving me and the infant to fend for ourselves.  I am about to get ready to do my Core workouts and I got a text about 5 minutes ago.  My mother in law (who is a great cook) has decided that we are having fried chicken fingers, mashed potatoes, fried okra, green beans, buscuits, gravy and apple cobbler for dessert......... :facepalm:

So I figure that today is a doubles which is going to suck.  Core this morning and Cardio or Kenpo tonight. :(
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #954 on: January 13, 2013, 12:14:27 PM »
Yesterday was bad on the diet.  Bacon, Sausage, eggs and biscuits for breakfast.  Around lunch time I thought, breakfast was bad, make it up here.  Low fat ham and swiss on whole wheat glass of skim milk.  Not to shabby until I decided I wanted some sun chips or something to go along with it.  Went to the cabinet and see that someone had picked up some Zapps Chips.  Cajun Dill Gator Taters were not what I should have had but half a bag later I decide it's time to stop.  Bangers and Mash, brown gravy, peas and carrots for dinner.  Another not healthy meal.

Today isn't looking any better.  The wife and toddler headed off to church this morning leaving me and the infant to fend for ourselves.  I am about to get ready to do my Core workouts and I got a text about 5 minutes ago.  My mother in law (who is a great cook) has decided that we are having fried chicken fingers, mashed potatoes, fried okra, green beans, buscuits, gravy and apple cobbler for dessert......... :facepalm:

So I figure that today is a doubles which is going to suck.  Core this morning and Cardio or Kenpo tonight. :(
Asshard as it is to believe, I just can't gain weight. 5'9" 165 forever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #955 on: January 13, 2013, 01:30:06 PM »
Grilled Vegetable Tostadas

3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for grates

3 medium zucchini (1 1/2 pounds total), cut into 1/2-inch-wide slices on the diagonal

4 portobello mushrooms (1 pound total), stemmed

1 1/2 bunches scallions, root ends trimmed

Coarse salt and ground pepper

4 flour tortillas, (10-inch or burrito-size)

3 cups store-bought fresh salsa

4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1 cup)

1 lime, cut lengthwise into 4 wedges (optional), for serving

Directions

Heat grill to high; lightly oil grates. In separate piles, arrange zucchini, mushrooms, and scallions on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Working in batches if necessary, remove each pile of vegetables from baking sheet. Grill, turning once, until lightly browned and tender, 2 minutes for scallions, 6 minutes for mushrooms, and 8 minutes for zucchini. Return all vegetables to baking sheet. Slice mushrooms into 1/2-inch-wide strips. Set aside.
    Brush tortillas with remaining tablespoon oil; grill, turning frequently, until browned and very crispy, about 2 minutes. Place 1 tortilla on each serving plate; cover evenly with mushrooms and zucchini. Using kitchen shears, snip scallions over vegetables. Top with salsa, and sprinkle with feta; serve with lime wedges, if desired.

http://blog.e-signaturehomes.com/summer-signature-grilling-recipes/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #956 on: January 14, 2013, 10:31:22 AM »

I got up this morning and had my normal, black coffee and a spoonful of Crisco.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #957 on: January 14, 2013, 10:33:09 AM »
Did someone say cock?
You and I go hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #958 on: January 14, 2013, 10:37:03 AM »
I had an orgasm and a pint of water
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #959 on: January 14, 2013, 10:37:06 AM »
You and I go hard.

Like you're going to war?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions