Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #900 on: January 03, 2013, 01:09:24 PM »

I drink my Drambuie just like I do my bourbon. 

Straight up.

It's a drink?  I thought it was the name of your Nubian bride.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #901 on: January 03, 2013, 01:22:58 PM »
It's a drink?  I thought it was the name of your Nubian bride.

Tarheel likes the Nubians....and sheep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #902 on: January 03, 2013, 01:49:30 PM »
Found an app to help me out...it's called myfitnesspal.  Plug in where you are now, and where you want to be, and it maps out your caloric intake plan.  Now, if it will just do the damn workouts for me too...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #903 on: January 03, 2013, 01:54:33 PM »
Found an app to help me out...it's called myfitnesspal.  Plug in where you are now, and where you want to be, and it maps out your caloric intake plan.  Now, if it will just do the damn workouts for me too...

Apps?  We don't need no stinking apps. 

Now abs.  Those I need.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #904 on: January 03, 2013, 02:26:29 PM »

I've mentioned myfitnesspal twice in this thread.  It's phenomenal.  Easy to use and has a HUGE database.  It also has the ability to put recipes in. 

For instance, on New Years, I made a big batch of black eyed peas with sausage and bacon.  Plugged in the ingredients and estimated the serving sizes.  Came out to be 400 calories/serving. 

When I dropped weight and cut fat over the summer, I credit myfitnesspal for most of my success.  It was almost like a game seeing if the food I was eating was hitting my goals. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #905 on: January 03, 2013, 02:43:07 PM »

myfitnesspal, huh?  I'll have to try that.  Thanks for posting that, Buzz. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #906 on: January 03, 2013, 02:54:55 PM »
myfitnesspal, huh?  I'll have to try that.  Thanks for posting that, Buzz.

No problem. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #907 on: January 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM »
I've mentioned myfitnesspal twice in this thread.  It's phenomenal.  Easy to use and has a HUGE database.  It also has the ability to put recipes in. 

For instance, on New Years, I made a big batch of black eyed peas with sausage and bacon.  Plugged in the ingredients and estimated the serving sizes.  Came out to be 400 calories/serving. 

When I dropped weight and cut fat over the summer, I credit myfitnesspal for most of my success.  It was almost like a game seeing if the food I was eating was hitting my goals.

Well, damn.  I may have to actually start reading your posts now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #908 on: January 03, 2013, 03:08:19 PM »
Well, damn.  I may have to actually start reading your posts now.

All I heard was blah blah blah, I go to bed hungry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #909 on: January 04, 2013, 09:55:55 AM »
Insane Upper Body workout last night...I am really starting to fucking hate this Shaun T guy.  "Hey...we're gonna work out your shoulders and biceps today.  Let's start with 30 minutes of power jumps, jumping jacks, heisman jumps, T-kicks, power squats and ski jumps."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #910 on: January 04, 2013, 09:59:59 AM »
Insane Upper Body workout last night...I am really starting to fucking hate this Shaun T guy.  "Hey...we're gonna work out your shoulders and biceps today.  Let's start with 30 minutes of power jumps, jumping jacks, heisman jumps, T-kicks, power squats and ski jumps."

Sounds like bastardized CrossFit. Which ironically is already a bastardized "sport".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #911 on: January 04, 2013, 10:06:11 AM »
No lunge is complete until your genitals touch the floor.  Now, hyperextend every joint in your body. It's good for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #912 on: January 04, 2013, 10:11:08 AM »
No lunge is complete until your genitals touch the floor.  Now, hyperextend every joint in your body. It's good for you.

Lunging gets easier as you age then huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #913 on: January 04, 2013, 10:12:10 AM »
Sounds like bastardized CrossFit. Which ironically is already a bastardized "sport".

Yeah, somewhat.  After the 30 minutes of "warmup" it's time to do 360 shoulder press and bicep curls for 5 minutes.  Now that we got the upper body out of the way...lets do another 15 minutes of ninja kicks, power splits, flux capacitor lunges, Kevorkian squats and some more t-kicks.  Don't forget to keep that defibrillator close by.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #914 on: January 04, 2013, 10:14:39 AM »
Yeah, somewhat.  After the 30 minutes of "warmup" it's time to do 360 shoulder press and bicep curls for 5 minutes.  Now that we got the upper body out of the way...lets do another 15 minutes of ninja kicks, power splits, flux capacitor lunges, Kevorkian squats and some more t-kicks.  Don't forget to keep that defibrillator close by.

Don't forget about the awesome 30 second jump rope sprint followed by banging a steel beam across the floor with a rubber mallet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #915 on: January 04, 2013, 10:15:26 AM »

It's those damn mounter flip-flops that wear me out every time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #916 on: January 04, 2013, 10:17:31 AM »
It's those damn mounter flip-flops that wear me out every time.

I feel like at any min when I watch someone do a CF workout that they are going to start yelling out square dancing commands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #917 on: January 04, 2013, 10:36:46 AM »
I feel like at any min when I watch someone do a CF workout that they are going to start yelling out square dancing commands.

Okay crossfit competitors, are you ready to find out what your workout will be?

YEEAAA  WOOHOOOO

You will start at the squat rack doing 25 pull-up/3-plate squat combinations.

OOOOOOOO...

Then you will carry an egg with a spoon up heartbreak hill without breaking the egg

AAAHHHH....

From there, you will do The Dougie for 30 seconds

Clap clap clap clap....

Once your music stops, you will push a shopping cart filled with ball-bearings 100 yards while blindfolded and hopping on one foot.

Oh my, thank God I trained for that

You will finish with 50 one-handed push ups, using the free hand to pleasure yourself.  Are the competitors ready?

YEAAAA....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #918 on: January 04, 2013, 11:41:03 AM »

I tried his workout with my wife, this is what I got:

OK we are going to do this and this and this, now we are going to do it fast, now faster and now real fast.

Wheres my money?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #919 on: January 04, 2013, 11:55:30 AM »
For you BHM people:  My friend that is a cop in Hoover swears by this place called Combat Fitness. It's CrossFit on steroids. Run by former Special Forces guy.  My friend is nearly 50 and is in better shape than he was at Auburn, and back then I was very aware of the shape he was in.  The folks at this gym also typically shred the CrossFit folks at CrossFit competitions.

I could not get on their website but they are on Facebook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions