I'm turning you on, aren't I?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #861 on: December 27, 2012, 09:06:45 PM »
took 9 days off from running over the holidays. also ate anything I wanted. now its back to the grind. was about 3 lbs up from all the drinking and eating and Ive got a half marathon to do on Jan 5th.  :facepalm: I felt real rusty running out in that cold shit today. back to salads for a while
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #862 on: December 27, 2012, 09:53:58 PM »
Work = booze + office party food

Visiting my mom = booze + food + Xanax

Max = booze + chocolate + food + Xanax  - uncontrollable crying + more booze

I am in full on five alarm maintain mode.  I was still losing about a pound every day or three, but at this point, if I get thru til January at the weight I was after THX, I'll be happy.

Then back after it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #863 on: December 27, 2012, 11:08:12 PM »
Day 1 in the books!  Made it 18 minutes of the 25 minute fit test before I puked.   #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #864 on: December 28, 2012, 10:27:29 AM »
I'm turning you on, aren't I?

Dude your fucking sick   (Ok a little bit)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:29:18 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #865 on: December 28, 2012, 12:40:31 PM »
Back on track...

Worked chest and back yesterday at lunch, Insanity day 1 last night. 
Today, it was arms and abs.  Nicely topped with a delicious protein shake.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #866 on: December 28, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »
Back on track...

Worked chest and back yesterday at lunch, Insanity day 1 last night. 
Today, it was arms and abs.  Nicely topped with a delicious protein shake.

Had a frosty cold, delicious protein shake this morning after teh trains myself.  Speaking of FCDPS's, what powder do you use?  I've settled on one that they sell at my gym.  They make FCDPS's there and use a chocolate powder put out by Lee Labrada.  They mix the powder, peanut butter, lowfat vanilla yogurt, banana, ice and water. Damn tasty, it is. I've run across quite a few in my time that I can't force down and if I do, I get the rumble farts the rest of the day. This stuff is fine and I don't get the rumbles from it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #867 on: December 28, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »
Had a frosty cold, delicious protein shake this morning after teh trains myself.  Speaking of FCDPS's, what powder do you use?  I've settled on one that they sell at my gym.  They make FCDPS's there and use a chocolate powder put out by Lee Labrada.  They mix the powder, peanut butter, lowfat vanilla yogurt, banana, ice and water. Damn tasty, it is. I've run across quite a few in my time that I can't force down and if I do, I get the rumble farts the rest of the day. This stuff is fine and I don't get the rumbles from it.

I have been stuck on the AMP chocolate for some time.  Alls I do is mix a scoop wif water and shake my way to stronger arms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #868 on: December 28, 2012, 03:07:18 PM »
I have been stuck on the AMP chocolate for some time.  Alls I do is mix a scoop wif water and shake my way to stronger arms.

The new Shake Shake by Weider Products
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #869 on: December 28, 2012, 09:04:08 PM »
Actually use the vegan chocolate Shakeology.  Ice, banana, one scoop, skim milk and a blender makes for a great smoothie.  Substitute it for breakfast every other day.  Fills me up and gives me way more whey, fiber and vitamins than a bowl of Honeynutt Cheerioes.  Also helps maintaining sugar levels.

Gotta get my BP (157/104) and my blood sugar back in control.  My blood sugar has consistently been running around 200 after meals.  Doctor toldmme to loose weight and we would revisit.  Diabetes runs in the family so it's time to take that shit more serious. 

Back is really sore today as are the knees.  My knee gave out doing wall squats about the 45 second mark and I busted ass on the floor.  Gonna take it easy doing kenpo tonight.  I can tell I feel better but don't how much weight was lost this first week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #870 on: December 28, 2012, 11:04:23 PM »
Day 2 in the books...45 minutes of plyometric S&M

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #871 on: December 28, 2012, 11:42:37 PM »
Day 2 in the books...45 minutes of plyometric S&M
  S&M for weight loss?  You freaky bastard!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #872 on: December 29, 2012, 11:34:17 AM »
  S&M for weight loss?  You freaky bastard!

Feel the burn!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #873 on: December 31, 2012, 03:59:13 PM »
Finished the final workout of 2012 at lunch.  I'm down about 5 pounds and pumped about it.  Eating clean and downing the H20 at a record pace.  Pissing every 2 minutes. (That's where my workout comes in...sprinting to the bathroom and lifting something heavy) 

But...tonight is my cheat night.  Baby back ribs will be devoured.  Those succulent little bastages don't stand a chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #874 on: December 31, 2012, 04:57:11 PM »
Decided to bite the bullet and join the YMCA.  $55/month and it's five minutes from my work, has a nice indoor lap pool, a large weight lifting area, multiple classes, a spinroom, a sauna, and a steamroom.

I packed my bag with my workout clothes and went to sign up and work out. 

Got there at 12:05.  They closed at 12 today. 

Fuck. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #875 on: December 31, 2012, 07:19:17 PM »
Decided to bite the bullet and join the YMCA.  $55/month and it's five minutes from my work, has a nice indoor lap pool, a large weight lifting area, multiple classes, a spinroom, a sauna, and a steamroom.

I packed my bag with my workout clothes and went to sign up and work out. 

Got there at 12:05.  They closed at 12 today. 

Fuck.

Downtown Y?  I went there at 10:00 today, and I normally go there at 10:30 or 11 on the weekdays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #876 on: January 01, 2013, 11:36:19 AM »

Gotta get my BP (157/104) and my blood sugar back in control.  My blood sugar has consistently been running around 200 after meals. 

Holy shit dude.  :jaw:

Sounds like you are on the right track though. Keep it up on the Cheerios. I swear by them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #877 on: January 01, 2013, 12:54:52 PM »
Holy shit dude.  :jaw:

Sounds like you are on the right track though. Keep it up on the Cheerios. I swear by them.

Yeah.  Genetics suck.  I have had heart issues since I was about 17.  Blood sugar just started three years ago.   Both sides have those issues and it seems to pass down to the next generation.

Not saying it's all genetics.  I shouldn't have let my ass get out of shape in the first place.  Genetics does play a part in the ticker department though.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:21:11 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #878 on: January 01, 2013, 10:18:02 PM »
Not attempting to talk up my wife but let me just tell you she has a whole lot of heart and health issues in her family. Not to mention we have "17" kids. She weighs 110 lbs at 5'6. You know what she does? She eats right and burns through treadmills like a sombitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #879 on: January 02, 2013, 11:06:43 AM »
Not attempting to talk up my wife but let me just tell you she has a whole lot of heart and health issues in her family. Not to mention we have "17" kids. She weighs 110 lbs at 5'6. You know what she does? She eats right and burns through treadmills like a sombitch.

This eating right and exercising thing....I keep hearing about it.  But does it really work?

The ribs were outstanding Monday night.  Ate and drank way too much, but got back on track yesterday and this morning at teh gyms. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions