Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #800 on: November 02, 2012, 03:32:12 PM »
I was doing pretty good considering all the damn Halloween candy in the house... until I discovered there was a plethora of Banana Laffy Taffy in both trick or treat bags.

That stuff is terrible for their precious little kid teeth... as their mother, I'll just have to be the one to make that sacrifice and eat every last freaking piece of that artificially flavored yellow yumminess...

You are a great mother!  I have been doing the same with those and the Fast Break minis in little Buzz's bag.  That is just too much chocolate and peanut buttery goodness for a kid to have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #801 on: November 02, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »
You are a great mother!  I have been doing the same with those and the Fast Break minis in little Buzz's bag.  That is just too much chocolate and peanut buttery goodness for a kid to have.

My kid has braces.  Do you know how bad Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Nestle Crunch Bars get in between those things and could get stuck and cause tooth decay?
Well.....it's bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #802 on: November 02, 2012, 03:39:38 PM »
My kid has braces.  Do you know how bad Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Nestle Crunch Bars get in between those things and could get stuck and cause tooth decay?
Well.....it's bad.

My kids believe they are allergic to peanuts.  Mwa-ha-ha!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Token

« Reply #803 on: November 11, 2012, 02:13:00 PM »
199.4. Today is a good day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #804 on: November 11, 2012, 04:22:03 PM »
The baby boy was throwing up his toenails all Thurs night and Friday morning, so I have been careful not to eat anything this weekend that I might regret when it comes back around... So far, so good for me and the rest of the house...

I say that to say this:  TWENTY ONE POUNDS.

#winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #805 on: November 11, 2012, 04:22:41 PM »

Way to go!!!!!  I think you need a new avatar to celebrate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #806 on: November 13, 2012, 09:30:46 AM »

Congrats!!!

I'm afraid I may never get there at my current pace.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #807 on: November 13, 2012, 07:34:05 PM »

Congrats!!!

I'm afraid I may never get there at my current pace.

Do what I did and get the stomach flu.

Down another 2.5 lbs in 36 hours... the hard way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #808 on: November 14, 2012, 12:09:51 AM »

Thanks, but I'll pass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #809 on: November 14, 2012, 11:23:07 AM »

Hard way? HARD WAY?????

I lost 5 lbs in about 8 hours. Had that over 50 procedure where you have to prep the night before.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

« Reply #810 on: November 14, 2012, 11:37:31 AM »
Hard way? HARD WAY?????

I lost 5 lbs in about 8 hours. Had that over 50 procedure where you have to prep the night before.

Bitch, please.  Both directions, while hallucinating from a 103 fever. Husband out of town, and two kids at home that have needs like food and bedtimes and someone to get them to school. 

I scoff at your Fleet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #811 on: November 14, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »
Bitch, please.  Both directions, while hallucinating from a 103 fever. Husband out of town, and two kids at home that have needs like food and bedtimes and someone to get them to school. 

I scoff at your Fleet.

My dear it was more than a fleet-They wanted me whistle clean.

And yes, you have me on the kid thing and plus I got a shot the next morning that sent me into lala land for a couple of hours.

But I did have my dog staring at me most of the night.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:37:47 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #812 on: November 14, 2012, 12:45:52 PM »
I've had 2 analoscopies and the prep is just a lovellllly thing.  The first one I had, I was to drink the stuff and shit all night and then they wanted me to give myself an enema just before I went to the Surgicenter. The phone rings and a buddy of mine says, "Hey, whatcha doin'?"

I've got my pants off and I'm about to run a hose up my ass.

Oh...alright, well..I'll let you go.

Okay, talk to you later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #813 on: November 14, 2012, 01:03:44 PM »
Just snake a tube down her nose and I'll be there...in four or five hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #814 on: November 14, 2012, 01:45:58 PM »
I've had 2 analoscopies and the prep is just a lovellllly thing.  The first one I had, I was to drink the stuff and shit all night and then they wanted me to give myself an enema just before I went to the Surgicenter. The phone rings and a buddy of mine says, "Hey, whatcha doin'?"

I've got my pants off and I'm about to run a hose up my ass.

Oh...alright, well..I'll let you go.

Okay, talk to you later.

I had the colonoscopy and endoscopy at the same time. Just figured it better to get it over with, I had to take 4 laxative pills starting at 4; the every 30 minutes drink a cup of miralax (sp?) till 8:00 then at 8:30 drink some kind of mineral drink and by 9:00 bring the pain to the bathroom.  Next one in 5 years and hopefully by then they will have some kind of Star Trek thing where they just run it over your body and see stuff.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #815 on: November 14, 2012, 01:57:36 PM »
I had the colonoscopy and endoscopy at the same time. Just figured it better to get it over with, I had to take 4 laxative pills starting at 4; the every 30 minutes drink a cup of miralax (sp?) till 8:00 then at 8:30 drink some kind of mineral drink and by 9:00 bring the pain to the bathroom.  Next one in 5 years and hopefully by then they will have some kind of Star Trek thing where they just run it over your body and see stuff.

Bones....what is it?

For the love of God, Jim.  I'm only a doctor.

This past time, I can't recall what I took but it just wasn't that bad.  I was wondering if I was cleaned out good enough.  I shit for a couple of hours and went to bed.  Love that IV though.  On the first one, I went out before I knew it.  I was talking to the nurses as they were wiring me up and next thing I knew they were telling me to get dressed and go home. On this last one, I was going to pay attention and the nurse says, "You ready to go to sleep?"  I said sure and she turned the little knob on the IV.  As soon as she did, I said, "Wait, I want my money back, I don't feel a Ooohh this is good.........Gone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #816 on: November 14, 2012, 02:27:52 PM »
I've had 2 analoscopies and the prep is just a lovellllly thing.  The first one I had, I was to drink the stuff and shit all night and then they wanted me to give myself an enema just before I went to the Surgicenter.

So you went on a date with vandy vol?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #817 on: November 14, 2012, 02:43:23 PM »
Bones....what is it?

For the love of God, Jim.  I'm only a doctor.

This past time, I can't recall what I took but it just wasn't that bad.  I was wondering if I was cleaned out good enough.  I shit for a couple of hours and went to bed.  Love that IV though.  On the first one, I went out before I knew it.  I was talking to the nurses as they were wiring me up and next thing I knew they were telling me to get dressed and go home. On this last one, I was going to pay attention and the nurse says, "You ready to go to sleep?"  I said sure and she turned the little knob on the IV.  As soon as she did, I said, "Wait, I want my money back, I don't feel a Ooohh this is good.........Gone

The funny part for me was walking into the surgical center which on this Friday was for all upper and lower GI procedures. I stopped when I walked in the door and everybody had on regular or reading glasses. I started to laugh but was afraid if any remains were up there they might come out. I walked proudly up to the check in and got my glasses out.  :haha: :haha: :haha: 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #818 on: November 15, 2012, 05:23:32 PM »
Got to get back on track.  F'd up my back again and working out has been almost non-existent.  As a consequence, I'm gaining like crazy even eating clean.  Today has been oatmeal, a grilled chicken salad, a protein bar and tonight will be more chicken, some white rice and snap beans.  I'll still gain 1.6 pounds. 

Not gonna' be able to ever get back if I don't let my lumbarius maximus heal up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #819 on: November 15, 2012, 09:19:13 PM »
The funny part for me was walking into the surgical center which on this Friday was for all upper and lower GI procedures. I stopped when I walked in the door and everybody had on regular or reading glasses. I started to laugh but was afraid if any remains were up there they might come out. I walked proudly up to the check in and got my glasses out.  :haha: :haha: :haha:

The X - where grown men can openly discuss detailed account of cleaning out their shitters and not feel weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE