Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #780 on: October 31, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
Ive never been a calorie counter, but I found this fitness app on my phone that I'm going to try for a week.  I'll let you fudges know if it's worthy.

I had a cajun filet biscuit and bo-rounds this morning from Bojangles.  For lunch I had leftover pot roast, potatoes, and butterbeans.  For supper tonight I'm having candy corn and anything with nuts that my kids collect (they're allergic) and Sam Adams Oktoberfest.  Can your app tell me if I'm going to die of diabetes or heart attack?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #781 on: October 31, 2012, 03:58:18 PM »
I had a cajun filet biscuit and bo-rounds this morning from Bojangles.  For lunch I had leftover pot roast, potatoes, and butterbeans.  For supper tonight I'm having candy corn and anything with nuts that my kids collect (they're allergic) and Sam Adams Oktoberfest.  Can your app tell me if I'm going to die of diabetes or heart attack?

Had the exact same breakfast, the Chinese Buffet on 72 right past Chuckwagon and will be drinking Woodford Double Oak.  I don't need an app to tell me that my blood sugar is high and my heart will be working OT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #782 on: October 31, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »
Had the exact same breakfast, the Chinese Buffet on 72 right past Chuckwagon and will be drinking Woodford Double Oak.  I don't need an app to tell me that my blood sugar is high and my heart will be working OT.

I was just thinking I could know in advance so I can stick a note to my head telling the EMT whether I need the shot of insulin or the defibrillator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #783 on: October 31, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »
I was just thinking I could know in advance so I can stick a note to my head telling the EMT whether I need the shot of insulin or the defibrillator.

Where's the fun it that?  Wouldn't you rather make them guess?  50/50 chance that you get shocked for no reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #784 on: October 31, 2012, 04:10:43 PM »
Where's the fun it that?  Wouldn't you rather make them guess?  50/50 chance that you get shocked for no reason.

I once tazed my ass cheeks on purpose
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #785 on: October 31, 2012, 04:18:09 PM »
I once tazed my ass cheeks on purpose

After your made up stories about coaches, players and fake universities let me be the first to say that I don't believe you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #786 on: October 31, 2012, 04:21:13 PM »
After your made up stories about coaches, players and fake universities let me be the first to say that I don't believe you.

They weren't made up.  Pepper whateverIsaidhernamewas is a real person.  dallas lied. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #787 on: October 31, 2012, 05:09:15 PM »
Ive never been a calorie counter, but I found this fitness app on my phone that I'm going to try for a week.  I'll let you fucks know if it's worthy.

Myfitnesspal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Token

« Reply #788 on: October 31, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
Myfitnesspal?

Yeah, I'm already bored with it.  Gonna be hard to make it a week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #789 on: October 31, 2012, 05:51:09 PM »
come again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #790 on: October 31, 2012, 06:24:00 PM »
Yeah, I'm already bored with it.  Gonna be hard to make it a week.

I used it for two months.  Lost ten pounds with it. 

But I did get bored with it because I do mainly eat the same things and I memorized the nutritional content. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #791 on: October 31, 2012, 08:22:03 PM »
I used it for two months.  Lost ten pounds with it. 

But I did get bored with it because I do mainly eat the same things and I memorized the nutritional content.

That's my issue.  Because of work, I honestly have an eating rotation.  I should probably get out of it.  But if I can lose 10 more pounds, that will put me 2 pounds shy of 190, which is my stopping weight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #792 on: November 01, 2012, 05:19:32 PM »
Just did some calculations and from 5pm yesterday to 4:19pm today, I've consumed 2100 calories worth of Halloween candy. 

Once a fat kid, always a fat kid. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #793 on: November 01, 2012, 08:33:17 PM »
They weren't made up.  Pepper whateverIsaidhernamewas is a real person.  dallas lied.

So that's where we are now? OK

At the X-gate I saw snaggle drinking Zima's..  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #794 on: November 02, 2012, 09:12:05 AM »

You son of a....

You take that back right now.  I was holding it for a friend and you know it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #795 on: November 02, 2012, 09:26:34 AM »
You son of a....

You take that back right now.  I was holding it for a friend and you know it.

The Jolly Ranchers too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #796 on: November 02, 2012, 01:13:55 PM »
The Jolly Ranchers too?

So, there he was, just walking through a tailgate minding his own business with a Zima and some Jolly Ranchers.  Then George Zimmerman showed up...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #797 on: November 02, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »

I saw that too.

The Jolly Ranchers too?

Yup, saw him drop those in as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #798 on: November 02, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »
I was doing pretty good considering all the damn Halloween candy in the house... until I discovered there was a plethora of Banana Laffy Taffy in both trick or treat bags.

That stuff is terrible for their precious little kid teeth... as their mother, I'll just have to be the one to make that sacrifice and eat every last freaking piece of that artificially flavored yellow yumminess...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #799 on: November 02, 2012, 02:05:15 PM »
I saw that too.

Yup, saw him drop those in as well.

Okay, NOW who's making shit up?

Not that what I said was made up.....because it wasn't.  It was mostly all true.  In part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions