Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #760 on: October 04, 2012, 01:48:01 PM »
A child in the house-one on the way-And Auburn football this season. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A fine example of how not to give someone encouragement.  Take notes people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #761 on: October 04, 2012, 04:46:47 PM »
Red delicious apple and high quality H20.

mmmmmm......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #762 on: October 05, 2012, 12:53:29 PM »
I had 4 beers in the parking lot night after umpin.     :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #763 on: October 11, 2012, 04:42:57 PM »
Decided to sign up last night for a 5K in November.  I can't run much more than a mile right now.
I have mapped out a plan to get me there though...running 5 days a week, starting with a mile and gradually working my way up to 3 miles the week before the race.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #764 on: October 11, 2012, 05:03:09 PM »
Decided to sign up last night for a 5K in November.  I can't run much more than a mile right now.
I have mapped out a plan to get me there though...running 5 days a week, starting with a mile and gradually working my way up to 3 miles the week before the race.

Nice.  Doing one next weekend. I'll be lucky to make it half way through without takig a twinkie break.  I've run this same race with a friend of mine the last couple of years.  Every time we get to the turnaround, where they have the table with cups of water....he begins to run in slow motion and take the water and splash it on his face.   Stupid, but it breaks up the monotony of suffering and breathing heavy.

BTDub, having lunch with GH2001 tomorrow.  He's coming through the Circle City (Axis of the Universe) on his way to a triathlon in Panama City.  Dude will start training for an Iron Man competition right after that.  No, not Tony Starks.  He said several people have died this year in Iron Man competitions.  And I'm just happy to finish a 5K
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #765 on: October 12, 2012, 05:02:32 PM »
Red delicious apple and high quality H20.

mmmmmm......

red delicious...expand your palate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #766 on: October 12, 2012, 05:25:24 PM »
red delicious...expand your palate.

Honeycrisp is where it's at, amiright?  Only problem is that they are about $2.00 a pop at the Kroger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #767 on: October 12, 2012, 05:29:10 PM »
Honeycrisp is where it's at, amiright?  Only problem is that they are about $2.00 a pop at the Kroger.

Honeycrisp is teh baum.  But Pube-lix doesn't always have them. Had to go with the old faithful red delish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #768 on: October 12, 2012, 06:06:08 PM »

try pink lady or red fuji too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #769 on: October 29, 2012, 07:23:56 AM »
Well I guess everyone is where I am.  Still holding at 202.  I've got to get started again, it's just so damn hard during football season.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #770 on: October 29, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »
Well I guess everyone is where I am.  Still holding at 202.  I've got to get started again, it's just so damn hard during football season.   :facepalm:

I put three pounds back on at the X gate this weekend, dammit.  Part of it is water retention since the only liquids I consumed for most of the weekend were of the adult beverage variety.  So back to pounding the water and Crystal light and avoiding salt... the other pound or so I blame completely on Joe's Brunswick Stew and those damn ribs...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #771 on: October 29, 2012, 02:19:09 PM »
I put three pounds back on at the X gate this weekend, dammit.  Part of it is water retention since the only liquids I consumed for most of the weekend were of the adult beverage variety.  So back to pounding the water and Crystal light and avoiding salt... the other pound or so I blame completely on Joe's Brunswick Stew and those damn ribs...

Sometimes you gotta eat a rib.  Or a rack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #772 on: October 29, 2012, 02:28:38 PM »
Sometimes you gotta eat a rib.  Or a rack.

Did last night.  Got a big bowl of Joe's stew but never partook of the riblet.  Decided yesterday that I needed to drwon my football sorrows in a rack or two.  Diet started back today.  Sort of.  But tomorrow...I'm really back on.

Unless I'm not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #773 on: October 29, 2012, 02:30:47 PM »
The only plus for me is, I haven't been close to sticking to my diet, (aside from only water) and I haven't gained.  Still running, not as much, but not gaining.  And I'm eating like a champ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #774 on: October 29, 2012, 02:32:21 PM »
Did last night.  Got a big bowl of Joe's stew but never partook of the riblet.  Decided yesterday that I needed to drwon my football sorrows in a rack or two.  Diet started back today.  Sort of.  But tomorrow...I'm really back on.

Unless I'm not.

whatever guns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #775 on: October 29, 2012, 02:35:56 PM »
The only plus for me is, I haven't been close to sticking to my diet, (aside from only water) and I haven't gained.  Still running, not as much, but not gaining.  And I'm eating like a champ.

Hard to find motivation right now.  We do have a week long cruise the last week of February, so I imagine come January, I'll get bizzy with the serious diet again.  Nothing going on now except breaking out the winter clothes to cover up the morbid obesity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #776 on: October 29, 2012, 03:45:22 PM »
I only ate half a bowl of Joe's stew on Saturday, and a stadium dog (btw, thanks...Wench) to go along with copious amounts of alcohol.  I woke up yesterday morning 6 pounds down, and excited other than the huge headache.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #777 on: October 29, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
I only ate half a bowl of Joe's stew on Saturday, and a stadium dog (btw, thanks...Wench) to go along with copious amounts of alcohol.  I woke up yesterday morning 6 pounds down, and excited other than the huge headache.

With Buzz around when we make another X-gate I'm afraid I lose about 145lbs of wife weight.  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #778 on: October 31, 2012, 01:15:42 PM »
There is no diet today.  Halloween and candy is everywhere. Right now, polishing off a super sized bag of peanut M&M's.  Sweet Mother Mary those things are addictive.  The mini Reese's Cups are next.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #779 on: October 31, 2012, 03:14:36 PM »
Ive never been a calorie counter, but I found this fitness app on my phone that I'm going to try for a week.  I'll let you fucks know if it's worthy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions