Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #740 on: October 01, 2012, 03:02:25 PM »
I stepped on the scale yesterday and weight 165. 

I gained eight pounds in a month.  Whoop whoop.

I weighed 165 in eighth grade too; of course I was a student, not the teacher.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #741 on: October 01, 2012, 04:19:02 PM »
I dropped two last week, then gained back one over the weekend.  Like Snaggie, I too am my own worst enemy because I cannot give up the boozies on the weekends...

...and the quality of the orange and blue football these days is making it worse.  Before, I might have one or two drinks to celebrate a good win, because I NEVER drink during the games.  Correction - never USED to.  Now I start halfway through the first quarter when the game is already out of hand, and I continue into a full blown raging drunkfest that I regret for the next two days.

So I do great during the week and then take two steps backward on the weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #742 on: October 01, 2012, 06:30:54 PM »
Backsliders!!

Still standing at 201.  Wanted to stop, but I keep seeing people that I haven't seen in a while, who keep giving me those encouraging words...."I didn't realize how fat you were".  So I'll push on.  Just got to get through football season/Thanksgiving/Christmas. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #743 on: October 01, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »
I dropped two last week, then gained back one over the weekend.  Like Snaggie, I too am my own worst enemy because I cannot give up the boozies on the weekends...

...and the quality of the orange and blue football these days is making it worse.  Before, I might have one or two drinks to celebrate a good win, because I NEVER drink during the games.  Correction - never USED to.  Now I start halfway through the first quarter when the game is already out of hand, and I continue into a full blown raging drunkfest that I regret for the next two days.

So I do great during the week and then take two steps backward on the weekend.

Oh what I'd give for it to just be the boozies on the weekends.  My weekends are usually packed with letting the preggers lady get out of the house a bit and chasing a 2.5 year old around.  I have to be responsible.  With the stress of the job to add to everything else, I usually make up for all of it during the week.  It does no good to jog for 30 minutes and then come home a pour up a finger or six.

:facepalm: at myself almost immediately after that first snifter. 

Token:  weren't you like 230 when this thread started?  If so, it sounds like you are doing a good job of not being fat.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #744 on: October 01, 2012, 08:33:46 PM »
Backsliders!!

Still standing at 201.  Wanted to stop, but I keep seeing people that I haven't seen in a while, who keep giving me those encouraging words...."I didn't realize how fat you were".  So I'll push on.  Just got to get through football season/Thanksgiving/Christmas.

My favorite "compliment":  Oh, wow!  You have lost a lot of weight!  I can really see it in your face!!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #745 on: October 01, 2012, 09:00:38 PM »
My favorite "compliment":  Oh, wow!  You have lost a lot of weight!  I can really see it in your face!!"

I mean, they mean it nice.  But how do you respond?  The first thing I think of is, "FUCK YOU". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #746 on: October 01, 2012, 09:02:24 PM »
Oh what I'd give for it to just be the boozies on the weekends.  My weekends are usually packed with letting the preggers lady get out of the house a bit and chasing a 2.5 year old around.  I have to be responsible.  With the stress of the job to add to everything else, I usually make up for all of it during the week.  It does no good to jog for 30 minutes and then come home a pour up a finger or six.

:facepalm: at myself almost immediately after that first snifter. 

Token:  weren't you like 230 when this thread started?  If so, it sounds like you are doing a good job of not being fat.  :)

I did.  I dropped from 38 to a holyshitthatstight 34.  I still want to get 185, but damn it's hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #747 on: October 01, 2012, 09:56:51 PM »
I did.  I dropped from 38 to a holyshitthatstight 34.  I still want to get 185, but damn it's hard.

I actually bought one pair of 34 jeans that I could get into a month ago...but not today.
Started out wearing a 40, and I am still comfortably in a 36.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #748 on: October 02, 2012, 12:42:51 AM »
I fit into a 40 size jeans for the first time since 1995. I still have 50 pounds togo but last month I lost 8 pounds of fat-gained 8 pounds of muscle and lost an inch on my waist. It's not purfect but it's my life hell I've lost 42 pounds in my face so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #749 on: October 02, 2012, 01:53:07 PM »
Mmmm...nothing like a MET-Rx Protein Bar for lunch.  And a big, icey cold bottle of Dasani water to wash it down.  Man, am I stuffed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #750 on: October 02, 2012, 04:19:27 PM »
I would say some poundage gain is coming this weekend-Going to the State fair of Texas where most of the food is fried and the cold beer is overpriced, but bought.

Deep freid Mac and cheese

and

Deep fried Bacon Cinnamon roll:

And the list of the yearly winners:

2005 Most Creative         Viva Las Vegas Fried Ice Cream
2005 Best Taste             Fried PB, Jelly and Banana Sandwich
2006 Most Creative         Fried Coke
2006 Best Taste             Fried Praline Perfection
2007 Most Creative         Deep Fried Latte
2007 Best Taste             Texas Fried Cookie Dough
2008 Most Creative         Fried Banana Split
2008 Best Taste             Chicken Fried Bacon
2009 Most Creative         Deep Fried Butter
2009 Best Taste             Fernie's Deep Fried Peaches & Cream
2010 Most Creative         Fried Beerâ„¢
2010 Best Taste             Texas Fried FRITOS® Pie
2011 Most Creative         Fried Bubblegum
2011 Best Taste             Buffalo Chicken in a Flapjack
2012 Best Taste Deep Fried Jambalaya
2012 Most Creative Fried Bacon Cinnamon Roll
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:37:27 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #751 on: October 02, 2012, 04:39:10 PM »
Why would you post that?  I just gained 3 pounds looking at the pics.  Now, I have to run 3 extra miles this afternoon.  Thanks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #752 on: October 03, 2012, 10:35:02 AM »
Well, I've been saying the alkeyhawl is the one vice holding me back.  Have a great day eating yesterday....hit the gym and get a killer cardio workout...tons of water during the day....feelin' good....walk in the door.....and the wife has whipped up homeade waffles, sausage and cheese grits.

I couldn't say no....

to the third helping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #753 on: October 03, 2012, 11:38:30 AM »
Why would you post that?  I just gained 3 pounds looking at the pics.  Now, I have to run 3 extra miles this afternoon.  Thanks

I will tell you the fried beer was nasty-It was Shiner Bock heated in a dumpling. I like beer but that was just god awful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #754 on: October 03, 2012, 11:41:15 AM »
Well, I've been saying the alkeyhawl is the one vice holding me back.  Have a great day eating yesterday....hit the gym and get a killer cardio workout...tons of water during the day....feelin' good....walk in the door.....and the wife has whipped up homeade waffles, sausage and cheese grits.

I couldn't say no....

to the third helping.

I guess what helps me is working (umpiring) at night at least 3 nights a week plus 3 out of 4 Sat's.-Get home in time to make a quick sammie, rest a bit-and head out. I look at it more like getting paid to exercise casue I sure do get tired of going, but enjoy picking up the checks and spending them in Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #755 on: October 03, 2012, 12:32:03 PM »
I guess what helps me is working (umpiring) at night at least 3 nights a week plus 3 out of 4 Sat's.-Get home in time to make a quick sammie, rest a bit-and head out. I look at it more like getting paid to exercise casue I sure do get tired of going, but enjoy picking up the checks and spending them in Auburn.
Umpiring isn't potential exercise for some on here - can't walk without balls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #756 on: October 03, 2012, 02:20:17 PM »
Umpiring isn't potential exercise for some on here - can't walk without balls

But they dang sure can post without them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #757 on: October 04, 2012, 12:38:17 PM »
Back in the saddle again...had a delicious protein shake for teh lunches.
Down to 216 this am, only 17 pounds to go!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #758 on: October 04, 2012, 01:28:54 PM »
Took the preggers lady to the doctor yesterday.  She has gestational diabetes as she did with the first one.  I tried when we fist found out that we needed to curb the diet so we wouldn't have to later on, but to no avail.  So our diet will change to a diabetic diet around the house.  Which is good actually since I have problems with teh bloodsugars myself.  My knee seems to be on the mend, first morning in a a few weeks now that it didn't throb with pain.  Hopefully this will be the start of me getting back on track..........now, if I can just curb that pesky burrbinz habit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #759 on: October 04, 2012, 01:41:59 PM »
Took the preggers lady to the doctor yesterday.  She has gestational diabetes as she did with the first one.  I tried when we fist found out that we needed to curb the diet so we wouldn't have to later on, but to no avail.  So our diet will change to a diabetic diet around the house.  Which is good actually since I have problems with teh bloodsugars myself.  My knee seems to be on the mend, first morning in a a few weeks now that it didn't throb with pain.  Hopefully this will be the start of me getting back on track..........now, if I can just curb that pesky burrbinz habit.

A child in the house-one on the way-And Auburn football this season. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions