Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #700 on: September 19, 2012, 10:01:19 PM »
someone gots to milk'em.

And that one was juuuuuuuuust a bit outside...

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #701 on: September 20, 2012, 12:24:14 AM »
Planning to impress one of those Aggy cheerleaders?

Slow down, bus driver
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #702 on: September 20, 2012, 05:49:35 AM »
Neeps and tatties... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Fish and chips too. You can keep most of the rest.

But I dream of neeps and tatties when it's cold and raining outside.

If I lived in Aberdeen, I wold weigh 500 pounds. 

You can also get some of the best Asian food in the world there too.  Not separated by country. Just "Asian Take Away" on a small sign outside a total dive.  Best EVAH.

Tatties are great......neeps, not so much.   First time in England since 2003,  I lived on beef roast, beef pies and fish & chips back then for two weeks.   Doing the same this week.  Food here isn't half bad as long as you pick and choose your battles.  We haven't seen any Asian take away for our drunken munchies, but the kabob stands are great!

Had the best fish & chips ever in Edinburgh.  So much better over here than the bastardized stuff we get at home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #703 on: September 20, 2012, 12:18:29 PM »
Tatties are great......neeps, not so much.   First time in England since 2003,  I lived on beef roast, beef pies and fish & chips back then for two weeks.   Doing the same this week.  Food here isn't half bad as long as you pick and choose your battles.  We haven't seen any Asian take away for our drunken munchies, but the kabob stands are great!

Had the best fish & chips ever in Edinburgh.  So much better over here than the bastardized stuff we get at home.

THIS ^^^....sometimes stereotypes are just THAT. Most southern food is based off food in the UK. I.e. Meat and 2 veggies, fried fish, etc. If Americans knew what a lot of real asian food really was (especially Thailand and Vietnam), they wouldn't look favorably on it either. Of course in America and to a lesser degree Europe, we get "Anglo'd Up" Asian Food. Ive never seen the Boiled Squid Brains with Feces Dipping Sauce on an American menu, but you would in Vietnam!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #704 on: September 20, 2012, 02:35:09 PM »
I've never seen the Boiled Squid Brains with Feces Dipping Sauce on an American menu

Maybe not on a menu, but there will probably be some on the field Saturday after the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #705 on: September 20, 2012, 02:36:35 PM »
Maybe not on a menu, but there will probably be some on the field Saturday after the game.

:rimshot: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #706 on: September 20, 2012, 02:43:23 PM »

This thread was supposed to be a safe haven for those of us trying to lose weight.

Now you've made me want to eat a can of frosting with my finger while chugging 2 liters of RC Cola. 

Thanks, Wench.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #707 on: September 20, 2012, 02:46:52 PM »
On the diet and exercise thing, everything is going great right now.  Some of my back problems have cleared up to the point that I'm back training as hard as I normally do.  The diet is consistent.  I got off that crazy program a trainer worked up for me but that was a short term deal where I had a goal of getting my body fat down to a certain number.  Mission accomplished but I knew full well there was no way I could keep up that pace both in the gym and at the table.

I have one weakness that's holding me back and unfortunately, it's alkeyhawl.  Dumb to work your ass off and eat perfectly throughout the day, only to pile on 500-600 calories during the night.  But, I sleep so goooood.  Eventually, my liver will make me stop and then I can really get in shape.

Wait....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #708 on: September 20, 2012, 02:50:49 PM »
Speaking of alcohol - What's in bourbon?

I looked up the nutrition info on 1 shot of bourbon, and it's about 100 calories.  However, there are no carbs in bourbon. 

So if it's not carbs, not fat, and not protein, where do the calories come from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #709 on: September 20, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »

I looked up the nutrition info on 1 shot of bourbon, and it's about 100 calories.  However, there are no carbs in bourbon. 

So if it's not carbs, not fat, and not protein, where do the calories come from?

Alcohol in itself IS one of those categories. It doesn't have any of them. Consider it the 4th one.

They are empty calories. No nutritional value.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #710 on: September 20, 2012, 02:54:41 PM »

Wherever the hell they want to come from!
Seriously, that is a curious question.  I would love to know the answer too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #711 on: September 20, 2012, 03:09:56 PM »
Alcohol in itself IS one of those categories. It doesn't have any of them. Consider it the 4th one.

They are empty calories. No nutritional value.

This makes my brain hurt.

So alcohol is what you find on the other side of a black hole?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #712 on: September 20, 2012, 03:41:49 PM »
This makes my brain hurt.

So alcohol is what you find on the other side of a black hole?

Only if you sleep with a black stripper
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #713 on: September 20, 2012, 03:49:35 PM »
Weekend back in the O/A hood, Good food and great drink at the brew pub Friday night and then a mess load of walking on Sat with very little beer and then Italian food for dinner Sat night and Airport food Sunday.  No weight gain. I’ll try harder A&M game.

I'm 205 on this small 5-9 frame but I have been that for 15 years since I got out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #714 on: September 20, 2012, 04:30:39 PM »
but I have been that for 15 years since I got out.

welcome to the suck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #715 on: September 20, 2012, 04:57:27 PM »
welcome to the suck

I'm ok with me (gay sounding) my wife is into the health shit and she's always getting sick or something.

Beer-It’s what does a body good.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #716 on: September 20, 2012, 05:35:43 PM »

At the largest plate of chicken nachos I've ever seen in my life, but couldn't turn down a free meal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #717 on: September 20, 2012, 05:36:35 PM »

At the largest plate of chicken nachos I've ever seen in my life, but couldn't turn down a free meal.

On the bright side, it was chicken and not really fatty ground beef...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #718 on: September 20, 2012, 05:39:32 PM »
On the bright side, it was chicken and not really fatty ground beef...

That's what I said.  Then I felt full.  And kept eating.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #719 on: September 20, 2012, 09:04:05 PM »
Thanks Wench for reminding me of the shit storm of a game this weekend. <3 u too babe! 

Thanks Snaggle for reminding me why I can't lose any weight........

Fucker!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan