Was there a god of sloth?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #641 on: August 21, 2012, 11:57:44 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #642 on: August 21, 2012, 12:33:34 PM »
I am convinced that my wife is trying to kill me so she can collect the insurance money and run off with her boyfriend.  She knows that I am trying to run and get in some resemblance of a man in decent shape.  Wednesday through last night was horrible diet.  Breakfast and lunch were legit, dinner, not so much.  Horrible fattening food, but she cooks it, so I eat it.  I learned that really fast in our marriage. 

Saturday night was pretty much a planned night of alcohol and tasty food before the concert with Waffle House.  I knew that one was coming.

Wed: Pintos, buttermilk cornbread, ham, macaroni salad, collard greens with cheese melted and poured over them.
Thurs: Country fried steak with gravy to go along with the leftovers from the night before.
Fri: Chopped steak, gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans.
Sunday: Fried chicken fingers, green beans, mashed potatoes for lunch and homemade pizza for dinner.
Last night: Chilie rellenos, stuffed with beef and cheese sauce, chicken enchiladas, yellow rice and refried beans. 

God love her for being a good cook and cooking all the time, but damn, she is killing me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #643 on: August 21, 2012, 01:18:23 PM »
Simple fix - Learn to cook. 

But make her do the dishes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #644 on: August 21, 2012, 02:11:32 PM »
Simple fix - Learn to cook. 

But make her do the dishes.

BBWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Sorry about that.

I can cook and cook damn well.  When your wife is 5 months preggers, then you can tell her that you will be doing the cooking and you will cook what you want in order for it to be healthy.

Any other time I wouldn't have an issue with telling her, stop, you have to cook healthy, b/c any other time she would be cooking healthy, but that child creature growing inside her has her hormones all screwed up and her brain telling her she wants these certain foods and when she wants them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #645 on: August 21, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »
collard greens with cheese melted and poured over them.

Dude.....the fuck????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #646 on: August 21, 2012, 02:35:33 PM »
Dude.....the fuck????

Fuck me, I  meant Brussels sprouts.    :facepalm:

I put down collard greens b/c I am actually craving them at the moment.  Collard greens with some onions cooked in with them and some ham in there as well.....mmmmmmmmm......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #647 on: August 21, 2012, 02:38:12 PM »
Fuck me, I  meant Brussels sprouts.    :facepalm:

I put down collard greens b/c I am actually craving them at the moment.  Collard greens with some onions cooked in with them and some ham in there as well.....mmmmmmmmm......

Sheeesh, you scared the hell out of me for a min.

Yes, some ham hock, onion and hot sauce added to it. Makes a nice meal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #648 on: August 21, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »
Sheeesh, you scared the hell out of me for a min.

Yes, some ham hock, onion and hot sauce added to it. Makes a nice meal.

I can go either hot sauce or the pepper juice.  Either or is just fine with me.  All depends on what my taste buds tell me to do. 

On the brussells sprout thing.  She will take them and put a little olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and then sprinkle Tony Chachere's all over them.  When she gets them out of the oven, she will pour some of the melted cheese stuff she makes and they are heavenly.  Hell, they are good without the cheese.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #649 on: August 21, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »
I can go either hot sauce or the pepper juice.  Either or is just fine with me.  All depends on what my taste buds tell me to do. 

On the brussells sprout thing.  She will take them and put a little olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and then sprinkle Tony Chachere's all over them.  When she gets them out of the oven, she will pour some of the melted cheese stuff she makes and they are heavenly.  Hell, they are good without the cheese.

Hot sauce during the cooking. Pepper sauce after its on the plate!  :thumsup: Along with a nice hunk of corn bread on top. Got to have something to dip in the pot likker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #650 on: August 21, 2012, 04:24:00 PM »
Hot sauce during the cooking. Pepper sauce after its on the plate!  :thumsup: Along with a nice hunk of corn bread on top. Got to have something to dip in the pot likker.

Ahh, the best of both worlds.   I never have thought about doing that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #651 on: August 23, 2012, 10:12:37 PM »
This is a bad thing, but it kinda feels like a good thing.

After losing seven pounds and exercising a bunch and noticing a change in the status of my love handles, I didn't feel bad tonight eating two helpings of dinner with cookies, twizzlers, and ginger cookies for dessert. 

My wife was like, "You better stop eating so much of that," and I was like, "Bitch please.  I lost my pounds." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #652 on: August 24, 2012, 12:10:57 AM »
My wife was like, "You better stop eating so much of that," and I was like, "Bitch please.  I lost my pounds.  :bow:"

Fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #653 on: August 24, 2012, 03:13:15 PM »
Lunch today was not healthy-nor calorie lite, but was damn good.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #654 on: August 24, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »
I just ate a can of Cajun boiled peanuts. I'm gonna BE farting like a motherfucker later!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #655 on: August 25, 2012, 08:25:26 PM »
Finally, after what seems like a month, I'm able to hit 205 and feel like I'm back on track again.  Amazing, all it took was eating 3 donuts (yeah, yeah) 3 pieces of Bacon, 5 crispy chicken wraps, 16 oz ribeye steak, baked potato, large salad, bowl of rice chexs and a brownie in one day.  The next day I was back to 207, this morning 205.  199, here I come!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:38:41 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #656 on: August 29, 2012, 10:07:30 AM »
New direction.  Finally got my back to a point I can start hitting the gym pretty hard again.  Just being very careful and keeping good form on everything.  I also got Mama Snags and another lady interested in doing a 5K.  Neither of the two exercise more than 3 times a year so it's starting completely from scratch.  I've worked up diet plans for them and we're starting with mile walks around the neighborhood 3-4 times this week.  I'll add some light, short jogs next week and work up from there.

Only drawback is it's not that easy to hold that bullhorn in one hand and steer my bike with the other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #657 on: August 29, 2012, 10:10:51 AM »
This hurricane has really put a kink in my routine so far this week.  It has been really, really hard to stay in my chair and watch the teevees when the satellite keeps going out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #658 on: August 29, 2012, 01:17:16 PM »
New direction.  Finally got my back to a point I can start hitting the gym pretty hard again.  Just being very careful and keeping good form on everything.  I also got Mama Snags and another lady interested in doing a 5K.  Neither of the two exercise more than 3 times a year so it's starting completely from scratch.  I've worked up diet plans for them and we're starting with mile walks around the neighborhood 3-4 times this week.  I'll add some light, short jogs next week and work up from there.

Only drawback is it's not that easy to hold that bullhorn in one hand and steer my bike with the other.

If you have Lady Snags and another lady interested, why the 5K? There are better ways to handle that situation other than running a road race.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #659 on: August 29, 2012, 01:20:59 PM »

Look up Couch to 5k.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions