Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #620 on: August 17, 2012, 12:35:00 PM »
I think I lost a few pounds just reading all of that. 

By the way, this is a recipe we tried the other day.  It's incredible. 

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/08/chicken-enchilada-stuffed-zucchini-boats.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #621 on: August 17, 2012, 12:36:19 PM »
I think I lost a few pounds just reading all of that. 

By the way, this is a recipe we tried the other day.  It's incredible. 

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/08/chicken-enchilada-stuffed-zucchini-boats.html

Catharsis, brother.  I was in full on confessional mode.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #622 on: August 17, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »
Great Job Tw and thanks for the encouragment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #623 on: August 17, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »

I wasnt kidding - you look great.  You are less large but still in charge!!  Very proud of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #624 on: August 17, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »
Good news for me too. As I said earlier, I got with a trainer in an effort to get my body fat as low as I could.  Worked my ass off for 8 weeks, training twice a day most days and eating like a fanatic.  Got the % down to 7.4. And the good news is a week later, I hurt the hell out of my back and haven't really worked out in almost 2 weeks. I'm in pain all day, every day.  But I have eaten anything that doesn't move...and some things that do...and I've been drinking heavily as well.  So, I feel like I'm on the right track.  I should be a full blown alcoholic with 30% body fat by the LSU game.  Life is good. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #625 on: August 17, 2012, 12:47:08 PM »
OK.  So...

I have been on a diet now for about three weeks. The Corndog is doing it with me, so that helps a lot.  We signed up at one of those Quick Weight Loss center places, so we are on a regimented diet with proportions of proteins, carbs, sugars, fats, etc., with a lot of supplements and vitamins.

I didn't want to say anything on here, in case I did not stick with it - OH, the mockery. But now I think I can share...

FACT:  I am voluptous and curvey and Rubenesque and trust me, I LOVE my curves.  I was a size 6 when I finished Auburn, and my hip bones and ribs were showing and I looked anorexic and unhealthy.  I am a natural size 10-12 and proud of it. 

But the last time any of you saw me was probably at the FAU game last year - and I was not looking my best.  That was the heaviest I had been since I was preggers with Spencer and I felt as bad as I looked. 

But then we moved into the new house, and the stress of moving and kids changing schools and the holidays all rolled up on me, and kicked my ass.  So I lost ten pounds on my own.

But I couldn't get it to go any further, so I started the diet - and now I am down ten more pounds in four weeks, and that four weeks includes a week of vacation that involved a wine dinner at Commanders Palace in NOLA, beignets at Cafe Du Monde, lots of alcohol and more than one meal of fried seafood on the Gulf Coast.

So 20 pounds down total since December.

The best I think I have looked in recent memory was in 2009 right after my boob job. (Several of you will recall the infamous moment at the tailgate...)  OBVIOUSLY I felt very good about myself at that point.  And I say that to say this:  if I lose 8 more pounds from where I am today, I will weigh exactly what I did at that 2009 point, post surgery.

My goal right now is to lose 20 more, just for a cushion against the inevitable regaining, but ANYTHING beyond the next 8 is total lagniappe - just bonus.  My schedule is to be at my goal by the TAMU game, but I hope it will be noticeable at the Corndog game in a few weeks.

It is very difficult - I am SO over the boring ass shit I am having to eat, and am hating having to take all the fucking supplements all the damn time.  I had to give up my SONIC Diet Dr. Pepper, which is why their stock has tanked in the past few weeks.  I drink so much water and Crystal Light that I am in the potty every half hour.

But it is working - it is very nice to step on the scale and see yet another number drop off almost daily.  The gratification of watching the numbers get smaller is enough to make me keep on keeping on.  For now at least.

So, add me to the list of folks needing support to stick with it.

**SIGH**

Congrats on the 20!  I need to lose about another 15 myself to get to my ultimate goal.
All I want is to look like the guy in your avatar.  Is that too much to ask for?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

« Reply #626 on: August 17, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
I wasnt kidding - you look great.  You are less large but still in charge!!  Very proud of you.
Aww it's comments like that makes it worth it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #627 on: August 17, 2012, 12:51:48 PM »
All I want is to look like the guy in your avatar.  Is that too much to ask for?

Yes, darlin'.  I am afraid it is...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #628 on: August 17, 2012, 12:54:44 PM »
Yes, darlin'.  I am afraid it is...

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #629 on: August 17, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
Good news for me too. As I said earlier, I got with a trainer in an effort to get my body fat as low as I could.  Worked my ass off for 8 weeks, training twice a day most days and eating like a fanatic.  Got the % down to 7.4. And the good news is a week later, I hurt the hell out of my back and haven't really worked out in almost 2 weeks. I'm in pain all day, every day.  But I have eaten anything that doesn't move...and some things that do...and I've been drinking heavily as well.  So, I feel like I'm on the right track.  I should be a full blown alcoholic with 30% body fat by the LSU game.  Life is good.

7% Body Fat is damn good. Lowest I ever have gotten is 4.9% and I felt like an ethiopian then. I usually sit around 6.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #630 on: August 17, 2012, 01:18:10 PM »
OK.  So...

I have been on a diet now for about three weeks. The Corndog is doing it with me, so that helps a lot.  We signed up at one of those Quick Weight Loss center places, so we are on a regimented diet with proportions of proteins, carbs, sugars, fats, etc., with a lot of supplements and vitamins.

I didn't want to say anything on here, in case I did not stick with it - OH, the mockery. But now I think I can share...

FACT:  I am voluptous and curvey and Rubenesque and trust me, I LOVE my curves.  I was a size 6 when I finished Auburn, and my hip bones and ribs were showing and I looked anorexic and unhealthy.  I am a natural size 10-12 and proud of it. 

But the last time any of you saw me was probably at the FAU game last year - and I was not looking my best.  That was the heaviest I had been since I was preggers with Spencer and I felt as bad as I looked. 

But then we moved into the new house, and the stress of moving and kids changing schools and the holidays all rolled up on me, and kicked my ass.  So I lost ten pounds on my own.

But I couldn't get it to go any further, so I started the diet - and now I am down ten more pounds in four weeks, and that four weeks includes a week of vacation that involved a wine dinner at Commanders Palace in NOLA, beignets at Cafe Du Monde, lots of alcohol and more than one meal of fried seafood on the Gulf Coast.

So 20 pounds down total since December.

The best I think I have looked in recent memory was in 2009 right after my boob job. (Several of you will recall the infamous moment at the tailgate...)  OBVIOUSLY I felt very good about myself at that point.  And I say that to say this:  if I lose 8 more pounds from where I am today, I will weigh exactly what I did at that 2009 point, post surgery.

My goal right now is to lose 20 more, just for a cushion against the inevitable regaining, but ANYTHING beyond the next 8 is total lagniappe - just bonus.  My schedule is to be at my goal by the TAMU game, but I hope it will be noticeable at the Corndog game in a few weeks.

It is very difficult - I am SO over the boring ass shit I am having to eat, and am hating having to take all the fucking supplements all the damn time.  I had to give up my SONIC Diet Dr. Pepper, which is why their stock has tanked in the past few weeks.  I drink so much water and Crystal Light that I am in the potty every half hour.

But it is working - it is very nice to step on the scale and see yet another number drop off almost daily.  The gratification of watching the numbers get smaller is enough to make me keep on keeping on.  For now at least.

So, add me to the list of folks needing support to stick with it.

**SIGH**

Just stick with it! Get in a routine. When you start feeling better and looking better, you'll have some automatic motivation to keep it up. And remember, no matter how skinny or not skinny you get TW, all of us pervert degenerates on here will still love ya the same! (brown noser alert)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #631 on: August 17, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »

^^This.....congrats TW.

Good news for me too. As I said earlier, I got with a trainer in an effort to get my body fat as low as I could.  Worked my ass off for 8 weeks, training twice a day most days and eating like a fanatic.  Got the % down to 7.4. And the good news is a week later, I hurt the hell out of my back and haven't really worked out in almost 2 weeks. I'm in pain all day, every day.  But I have eaten anything that doesn't move...and some things that do...and I've been drinking heavily as well.  So, I feel like I'm on the right track. I should be a full blown alcoholic with 30% body fat by the LSU game. Life is good.

You too?  Great, now I have some competition!

This couch to 5K thing is back on track.  Although my knees and ankles are really pissed at me.  Not to the point of pain where I lay awake at night with it (well maybe, the burrbinz usually tells me it doesn't), but just enough to be an annoyance.   I did have a neighbor ask me as I was jogging the other day if I wanted to run a half marathon with him in Nov. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #632 on: August 17, 2012, 01:26:52 PM »
7% Body Fat is damn good. Lowest I ever have gotten is 4.9% and I felt like an ethiopian then. I usually sit around 6.

My body type is not exactly....how you say....ripped.  I've always trained and eaten right but unfortunately, the genetics passed down to me hit a big speed bump along the way.  I do sport a snazzy pair of man-boobs though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #633 on: August 17, 2012, 01:40:47 PM »
My body type is not exactly....how you say....ripped.  I've always trained and eaten right but unfortunately, the genetics passed down to me hit a big speed bump along the way.  I do sport a snazzy pair of man-boobs though.

How do you measure your body fat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

« Reply #634 on: August 17, 2012, 02:17:58 PM »

A nutrition/trainer type at a gym or the dr can do it with a caliper the manual way or you can use one the new age machines where you grip it in front of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #635 on: August 17, 2012, 02:22:27 PM »
You mean this isn't right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #636 on: August 17, 2012, 02:34:25 PM »
You mean this isn't right?

Get off my Facebook page
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #637 on: August 17, 2012, 04:03:49 PM »
There are calculators on the net that are good BMI estimators but the only true way that I'm aware of requires getting in some kind of specialized pool. Calipers are considered the next best thing.

BMI calculator:
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #638 on: August 20, 2012, 10:11:53 AM »
There are calculators on the net that are good BMI estimators but the only true way that I'm aware of requires getting in some kind of specialized pool. Calipers are considered the next best thing.

BMI calculator:
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

BMI = horseshit.

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

« Reply #639 on: August 20, 2012, 10:45:34 AM »
Buzz looks like a greek god BTW. :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions