Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #520 on: July 19, 2012, 09:41:44 PM »
Pansy.

When it comes to snakes.....you damn right I am!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Token

« Reply #521 on: July 19, 2012, 10:00:28 PM »
Bad day.  Was forced to eat fast food for lunch....and I was starving.  I walked 18 holes this afternoon.  I'm hoping that was enough of a workout.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Token

« Reply #523 on: July 25, 2012, 11:23:50 AM »
212 this morning.  Coming off slower, but still coming off.  20 pounds makes a hell of a difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #524 on: July 25, 2012, 11:35:30 AM »
I'm kicking it up a notch now that work is about to back.

No processed foods.  None at all. 

Everything I eat has to be made from original ingredients at least for the next few weeks. 

I'm not joining a fad diet like this, but this site has some good paleo-type recipes.  And the dessert section has some good stuff.

http://www.theearthdiet.org/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #525 on: July 25, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »
Started Day 1 of Couch to 5K yesterday. Not a bad day at all for a fat boy like me.  I was pleased.  I know it will get harder, but yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I fully expected to puke, but only coughed up a lung instead. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #526 on: July 25, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »
Started Day 1 of Couch to 5K yesterday. Not a bad day at all for a fat boy like me.  I was pleased.  I know it will get harder, but yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I fully expected to puke, but only coughed up a lung instead. :)

That's the beauty of it.  It's such a slow pace that you never really experience more than a "I know it will get harder" feeling. 

Although, once you have to run 20 minutes straight, it burns. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #527 on: July 25, 2012, 02:53:17 PM »
That's the beauty of it.  It's such a slow pace that you never really experience more than a "I know it will get harder" feeling. 

Although, once you have to run 20 minutes straight, it burns.

Fully expect it.  I used to get about 20 to 25 miles a week in when I ran CC.  Not one time did it "not burn" when you ran that long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #528 on: July 25, 2012, 03:58:31 PM »
Grilled mahi and steamed veggies for lunch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #529 on: July 27, 2012, 01:06:07 PM »
Grilled mahi and steamed veggies for lunch.

To me that is way more delicious than my turkey breast on whole wheat, with Sun Chips.

I was supposed to have the day off yesterday in the Couch to 5K.  Decided I would go hit the rowing machine at the gym for a while.......I would like to find the inventor of that torture device and set them on fire.  That is all.  Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #530 on: July 27, 2012, 01:31:41 PM »
To me that is way more delicious than my turkey breast on whole wheat, with Sun Chips.

I was supposed to have the day off yesterday in the Couch to 5K.  Decided I would go hit the rowing machine at the gym for a while.......I would like to find the inventor of that torture device and set them on fire.  That is all.  Carry on.

I finally listened to my old, creaking body today.  Got up for my 5:30 workout....got out of bed and fell right back in.  Back said, "Nope, ain't happening."  Started to pack the gym bag for this afternoon.  Left it at home and made a massage appointment for this afternoon instead.  My body will thank me about 4:00 p.m. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #531 on: July 27, 2012, 01:55:44 PM »
I finally listened to my old, creaking body today.  Got up for my 5:30 workout....got out of bed and fell right back in.  Back said, "Nope, ain't happening."  Started to pack the gym bag for this afternoon.  Left it at home and made a massage appointment for this afternoon instead. My body will thank me about 4:00 p.m.

Happy ending?  Be sure to bring your balls with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #532 on: July 27, 2012, 01:57:53 PM »
For breakfast:

2 egg omelette with feta cheese, roasted red peppers, spinach, green onions, and red pepper flakes

For lunch:

Sardines with worcestershire and mustard
Sweet potato with 1 teaspoon of honey and a lotta cinnamon
Chickpeas from the can
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #533 on: July 27, 2012, 01:58:08 PM »
Oh...down to 161. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #534 on: July 27, 2012, 02:49:42 PM »
Happy ending?  Be sure to bring your balls with you.

I packed both of them.  I have to check them back in this evening, but until then....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #535 on: July 27, 2012, 03:16:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #536 on: July 27, 2012, 04:08:17 PM »
T-Minus 56 minutes and counting until hot spa chick starts working out the kinks.  Okay, it's a 7 foot black dude, but I'll have my eyes closed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #537 on: July 27, 2012, 05:30:15 PM »
just ate a bag of spicy nacho doritos and a ben and jerry's fudge brownie popsicle finished with a rock star energy drink.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:34:54 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #538 on: July 27, 2012, 05:34:19 PM »
just ate a bag of spicy nacho doritos, a ben and jerry's fudge brownie popsicle and a can rock star energy drink.

I got the jittery shakes just reading that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #539 on: July 31, 2012, 01:26:12 PM »
The Red Bar in Grayton Beach has epically good french fries.  That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions