Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #460 on: July 13, 2012, 01:54:01 PM »
Hey!  Next week, the Nook!  Let's get fat, drunk, and stupid!  Afterwords Krispy Kreme is just up the road.

Works for me.  What say you ssgaufan?  Wait.....oh, my bad!

Went to the nook Wednesday night and wound up at Cracker Barrel at 10 pm.  Ham and Cheese omelet.  Yum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #461 on: July 13, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »

Went to the nook Wednesday night and wound up at Cracker Barrel at 10 pm.  Ham and Cheese omelet.  Yum.

Dude
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #462 on: July 13, 2012, 01:57:06 PM »

I will be at the Nook in about 30 minutes.  :bar:  Last week of July or first week of August I will be able to work something out with you two. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #463 on: July 13, 2012, 02:00:36 PM »
That's gonna leave a mark.

Tomorrow is my 5k then it's off to Ft. Stewart for a week.  No problems with running while at Stewart but I follow that up with a vacation at teh beach.

Ive got one myself tomorrow.

Let me know how you do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #464 on: July 13, 2012, 02:09:22 PM »
Dude

What? 

I made sure I suffered for it.  Will make up for it again but not taking an off day this weekend.

I will be at the Nook in about 30 minutes.  :bar:  Last week of July or first week of August I will be able to work something out with you two. 

She is an evil, evil, evil whore!  Careful, she will get you in her grasp and never let you go until you it's too late.  I love her!

We will work something out and hit that place up for a few beers.  Oh, they have Oskar Bules on tap right now.  Mama's Little Yella Pils, Deviant Daves IPA Dales Pale Ale and Old Chub.  Also Straight To Ale Monkeynaut IPA is legit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #465 on: July 13, 2012, 02:10:39 PM »

they have Oskar Bules on tap right now.  Mama's Little Yella Pils, Deviant Daves IPA Dales Pale Ale and Old Chub.  Also Straight To Ale Monkeynaut IPA is legit.

Did Chadskins hack your account?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #466 on: July 13, 2012, 02:32:42 PM »
Did Chadskins hack your account?

Chadskins beer would have fruit which is blasphemy.  My favorites have nothing but the finest ingredients.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #467 on: July 13, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
Also Straight To Ale Monkeynaut IPA is legit.

Took my cousin and her husband to the Nook.  It was funny to the lifelong Bud drinker from Texas yell out, "Bring me another Monkeynut!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #468 on: July 13, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
Took my cousin and her husband to the Nook.  It was funny to the lifelong Bud drinker from Texas yell out, "Bring me another Monkeynut!"

That stuff is liquid gold.  As is the Brothers Joseph, Lilly Flag, and the Unobtanium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #469 on: July 13, 2012, 04:01:55 PM »
That stuff is liquid gold.  As is the Brothers Joseph, Lilly Flag, and the Unobtanium.

You guys are just making shit up now. 

Yeah, the other day after working in the yard, I was kicking back with an ice cold Hufflestumper Ale.  Reminded me of that time I was hiking the Alps and at the end of one particularly long day, I found this quaint tavern and low and behold, they had Little German Boy on draft.  I can't think of anything that relaxes me more after a long, hard day than a couple of Little German Boys. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #470 on: July 13, 2012, 04:21:48 PM »

Yeah, the other day after working in the yard, I was kicking back with an ice cold Hufflestumper Ale.  Reminded me of that time I was hiking the Alps and at the end of one particularly long day, I found this quaint tavern and low and behold, they had Little German Boy on draft.  I can't think of anything that relaxes me more after a long, hard day than a couple of Little German Boys.

Gold sir! 

Honest to god, those are the names.   Should check out Stones for some really good names of beer.

http://www.straighttoale.com/beer/
http://saltynutbrewery.wordpress.com/
http://bluepantsbrew.com/brews.html

Also have Old Black Bear and Yellow Hammer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #471 on: July 13, 2012, 04:51:30 PM »
Gold sir! 

Honest to god, those are the names.   Should check out Stones for some really good names of beer.

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, go to hell Allerbammer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #472 on: July 13, 2012, 05:00:46 PM »

Sandusky's favorite - he loves to tap those
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #473 on: July 13, 2012, 10:21:43 PM »
Gold sir! 

Went with the Rouge Dead Guy Pale Ale today.  Hopzilla is one of my favorites though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #474 on: July 14, 2012, 11:34:07 PM »
Went with the Rouge Dead Guy Pale Ale today.  Hopzilla is one of my favorites though.

My go to at the Nook when they have it is Traquair House Jacobite.  Scotch Ale.  8.00% ABV.  You can feel yourself getting fatter, drunker, and stupider while imbibing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #475 on: July 15, 2012, 12:06:53 AM »

Rouge Dead Guy Ale.  Hopzilla, is that Terrapin?  The Monks Revenge Belgian Tripel IPA is delicious!

My go to at the Nook when they have it is Traquair House Jacobite.  Scotch Ale.  8.00% ABV.  You can feel yourself getting fatter, drunker, and stupider while imbibing.

Sounds just like Oskar Blues Old Chub Scotch Ale.  My go to at the Nook is Abt 12.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #476 on: July 15, 2012, 03:13:48 PM »
Hopzilla is Yellowhammer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #477 on: July 15, 2012, 04:18:02 PM »
Shhhh.  Beer has calories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #478 on: July 15, 2012, 11:28:37 PM »
Hopzilla is Yellowhammer

I forgot about that one.  I was thinking Terrapin Hopzilla Imperial IPA.  It makes me sad they ran out of Monks Revenge. 

Shhhh.  Beer has calories.

I don't count them, therefore they are not there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #479 on: July 15, 2012, 11:35:00 PM »
Just bought a straight to ale t-shirt thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.