Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #420 on: July 06, 2012, 04:12:15 PM »
Chicken is kind of the staple of my current diet.  I eat every 2 hours, all high protein meals and no carbs after 2:00.  In the morning, I normally take lean ground turkey and fry it up with diced bell peppers and 1 egg.  Love that stuff.  But as for the chicken, it's just easy for me to grill up a whole bunch of breastesseses and take them to work to eat on all through the week. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #421 on: July 06, 2012, 04:19:19 PM »
What's it like to not shit for two weeks?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #422 on: July 06, 2012, 04:29:13 PM »
What's it like to not shit for two weeks?

Don't know.  That's never been a problem for me.  I'll destroy a men's room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #423 on: July 06, 2012, 04:38:59 PM »
Don't know.  That's never been a problem for me.  I'll destroy a men's room asses.

:tongue:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Token

« Reply #424 on: July 08, 2012, 09:59:25 PM »
Ok, so I ate a ton of totally delectable items on vacation.  But, I still put in a fair amount of exercise and only gained back up to 222. Time to start back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #425 on: July 08, 2012, 11:38:11 PM »
29 pages from a bunch of old fat guys?

I read a lot of it,but I just cannot get in a routine. I was going to the gym for a while hitting the elyptical (or whatever its called) and the bike for about a total of an hour each day. But inevitably the kids sports get in the way. And then I end up coaching something. I play basketball one day a week for two hours during the school year, but its on BOGO night for wings at the local pub. And I love beer and wings.  I take the dog on a short mile jog at times. But I just cannot get a routine going. I was doing great several years ago. I was at 6'2" about 230. Moving fast and well. Then boom, appendectomy. Kicked my ass. Then things started falling apart. Go for a jog, knees hurt. Anything else, other crap hurts.

But I HAVE to get something going. I am running about 250. I am not fat yet, but I am big. I still move well, but the recovery takes longer. Heart rate in the mid 60s and low BP. I just need to lose a few pounds and several inches.  I didn't read every page. Has anyone tried ANY of the supplements that are out there. I see that Hdroxyshit and wonder if any of that crap works without taking ten years off your life.

I would like to get back to my speedo days before all of my ass hair turns gray.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #426 on: July 08, 2012, 11:57:01 PM »
I have been taking the GNC Mega Men's Sport vitamin pack since about February to supplement my diet/workout routine.  That, and a protein shake every day for lunch after my workout seem to be helping quite a bit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #427 on: July 09, 2012, 10:33:27 AM »
Been eating alot of fish-I don't seem as full and slow after a good meal-This was done sunday night.

Crab stuffed halibut with Texas gulf shrimp on a cedar plank.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #428 on: July 09, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »
Well, what amounted to essentially a 2 week vacation from work, was a 2 week hiatus from my "new eating lifestyle".  I guess I've gotten ok at making decent choices because I only gained 1 pound. 

#winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #429 on: July 09, 2012, 02:34:58 PM »
Well, what amounted to essentially a 2 week vacation from work, was a 2 week hiatus from my "new eating lifestyle".  I guess I've gotten ok at making decent choices because I only gained 1 pound. 

#winning

That jerking off 3 times a day is burning calories for you just like you thought it would.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #430 on: July 09, 2012, 09:53:08 PM »
That jerking off 3 times a day is burning calories for you just like you thought it would.

E'erbody here recommended exercise.  So I fucking enjoy mine!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #431 on: July 09, 2012, 10:27:23 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #432 on: July 10, 2012, 09:04:07 AM »
E'erbody here recommended exercise.  So I fucking enjoy mine!

You had to find something new. Sniffing feet just don't burn calories like it did when you were young.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #433 on: July 10, 2012, 09:09:15 AM »
Sonofabitch...hit 214 on the scale this morning.  If Chizad will help me, I'm going to "download" Insanity...and start immediately!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #434 on: July 10, 2012, 10:09:13 AM »
Walked/jogged 4.8 miles yesterday in 50 minutes.  Not good, but not bad for a fat ass like me who has done nothing in the last two months but drink heavily and pack on 15lbs.   I told Snaggs that it was 4.25, but got out this morning and measured again with the odometer and 4.8 miles is what it was.   I am going to see how long I can stay on the wagon and keep this up.............again........for the 2nd time this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #435 on: July 12, 2012, 10:54:55 PM »
Taking the first step. 

Tired of being tired. 

As of last week I've banned myself from the following establishments forever (I hope). 

McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Arby's, Hardees, Zaxby's, Guthries, DQ, Milos, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Sonic, all chinese buffets. 

I left KFC on the approved list but ONLY for grilled chicken with corn and green beans. 

Also left Chick Fil A on the approved list but ONLY for grilled chicken sandwich (no waffle fries) or chicken salad. 

Had been working out and doing pretty well but I spent some time in the hospital and then another six or eight weeks trying to recover and it completely ruined me.  Completely.  All I was able to do was sleep and eat.  Damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #436 on: July 13, 2012, 12:38:42 AM »
Taking the first step. 

Tired of being tired. 

As of last week I've banned myself from the following establishments forever (I hope). 

McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Arby's, Hardees, Zaxby's, Guthries, DQ, Milos, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Sonic, all chinese buffets. 

I left KFC on the approved list but ONLY for grilled chicken with corn and green beans. 

Also left Chick Fil A on the approved list but ONLY for grilled chicken sandwich (no waffle fries) or chicken salad. 

Had been working out and doing pretty well but I spent some time in the hospital and then another six or eight weeks trying to recover and it completely ruined me.  Completely.  All I was able to do was sleep and eat.  Damn.

That's essentially what I did, but counting calories too.  You'd be surprised how well you can eat without including fried shit.  After a while, fried stuff will make you feel bad too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #437 on: July 13, 2012, 05:15:57 AM »
Taking the first step. 

Tired of being tired. 

Taco Bell has the Fresc Tacos with grilled chicken have only 170 calories and they still taste like you eating horribly which makes me happy.
http://www.tacobell.com/food/menu/fresco
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #438 on: July 13, 2012, 07:21:10 AM »
That's essentially what I did, but counting calories too.  You'd be surprised how well you can eat without including fried shit.  After a while, fried stuff will make you feel bad too.

Don't do much of anything fried already.  Except the french fries at those places. 

I pretty much hate Taco Bell anyway.  Nothing there I would eat even if it was all healthy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #439 on: July 13, 2012, 07:44:16 AM »
Don't do much of anything fried already.  Except the french fries at those places. 

I pretty much hate Taco Bell anyway.  Nothing there I would eat even if it was all healthy.

I am trying to give up on some of those places you mention but if I am in Bham......... I am stopping at Milos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan