Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2012, 02:59:16 PM »
Mercury is very healthy.

Was speaking of JR saying he ate unhealthy. He could have eaten red meat instead of all the seafood and been much worse off. The mercury levels are only nuclear in starkist tuna, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #401 on: June 29, 2012, 04:54:22 PM »
Was speaking of JR saying he ate unhealthy. He could have eaten red meat instead of all the seafood and been much worse off. The mercury levels are only nuclear in starkist tuna, right?

Bluefin, yellowfin, shark, and tilefish are the baddies.  Canned tuna is skipjack or albacore which only live about 2-4 years so they are OK.

And I was joking about the mercury.  I'm a seafoodaholic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #402 on: July 03, 2012, 04:37:44 PM »
Weekend screwed me over...gained 5 pounds.  With barbecue on tap for tomorrow, I just hope I can keep from going back to my original weight before Friday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #403 on: July 03, 2012, 04:47:58 PM »
I'm extremely pumped about the results of a program I started about 5 weeks ago.  Got with a trainer and mapped out a complete diet and new training plan.  I refuse to weigh because that only depresses me.  Going strictly by body fat.  Started 5 weeks ago at 12.2% and this morning, I was at 7.4%.  Gonna' try and keep it up about another 3 weeks but that's about as long as I can keep this up.  I'm old. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #404 on: July 03, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »
Bluefin, yellowfin, shark, and tilefish are the baddies.  Canned tuna is skipjack or albacore which only live about 2-4 years so they are OK.

And I was joking about the mercury.  I'm a seafoodaholic.

These boys spend some time on my grill this past weekend.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #405 on: July 03, 2012, 05:14:49 PM »
I started Power 90 yesterday.  It was tough the first ten minutes, but once my body warmed up, it was an easy workout. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #406 on: July 03, 2012, 06:38:19 PM »
I started Power 90 yesterday.  It was tough the first ten minutes, but once my body warmed up, it was an easy workout.

That's what Jerry told the boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #407 on: July 03, 2012, 06:57:58 PM »
I'm extremely pumped about the results of a program I started about 5 weeks ago.  Got with a trainer and mapped out a complete diet and new training plan.  I refuse to weigh because that only depresses me.  Going strictly by body fat.  Started 5 weeks ago at 12.2% and this morning, I was at 7.4%.  Gonna' try and keep it up about another 3 weeks but that's about as long as I can keep this up.  I'm old.

Dayuuum...I would be happy with 12.2% myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #408 on: July 04, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »
Has anyone here tried P90x? 

Power 90 seems really easy.  The cardio part and abs were difficult, but the "sculpt" section was a joke. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #409 on: July 05, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »
I did about 6 weeks of P90X.  The program is tough but it works.  I stopped simply because I can't workout daily in front of a TV listening to the same guy.  It just got old for me.  Now, AU1 hit P90X hard for a while and I think he got some great results.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #410 on: July 05, 2012, 09:37:34 AM »
I am about to bite the bullet and start Insanity.  I debated for a while whether to do it, or try the P90X, and I figured killing myself for 60 days > killing myself for 90 days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #411 on: July 05, 2012, 09:57:46 AM »
I am about to bite the bullet and start Insanity.  I debated for a while whether to do it, or try the P90X, and I figured killing myself for 60 days > killing myself for 90 days.

That's insane
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #412 on: July 05, 2012, 02:23:40 PM »
Has anyone here tried P90x? 

Power 90 seems really easy.  The cardio part and abs were difficult, but the "sculpt" section was a joke.
P90X.  Shit is for real and it works.  235 down to 205 60 days into it.  Do the lean program.
I like on P90X how he gets your heart rate up to start with, gets it in that fat burning zone and then kicks it in overdrive to finish off with.  I have talked to a couple of people who have done both and they have said that it's going to give you pretty much the same results.  The thing that got me with P90X was that a couple of them were actually fun.  Kenpo, and Cardio were actually enjoyable.  Plyo was teh suxor!
The first week or two you will be telling yourself that you are content with being fat, drunk and stupid.  After that it gets better.  Then you will be just drunk and stupid and contrary to popular belief, that is a good way to go through life.
There's little chance of dying but there's a great chance you'll go berzerkish and punch out the TV.  Tony Horton makes you want to hit baby seals in the head with a bat.
I was leaving that part out on purpose.  Build them up and then tear them down. 

Oh and the tall chick on leg day......yeah, good luck working out and keeping your concentration as you stare at her perfect legs and ass.

Listen to me and Sanggs every once in a while paypul!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #413 on: July 05, 2012, 02:28:43 PM »
Anyone on here tried that P90X program. I've heard shit's fo reelz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #414 on: July 05, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »
Anyone on here tried that P90X program. I've heard shit's fo reelz.

I don't think anyone on here has.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #415 on: July 06, 2012, 03:31:56 PM »
I....am.....sick.....of....chicken.  But, as soon as I leave work, I'm headed over to a butcher shop where they have some bad ass chicken kabobs.  Gonna' throw em' on the grill and sit down to some more....chicken.  cluck frickin' cluck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #416 on: July 06, 2012, 03:45:09 PM »
I....am.....sick.....of....chicken.  But, as soon as I leave work, I'm headed over to a butcher shop where they have some bad ass chicken kabobs.  Gonna' throw em' on the grill and sit down to some more....chicken.  cluck frickin' cluck

Turkey. 

Quail.

Chucker.

Pheasant.

Duck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #417 on: July 06, 2012, 03:47:01 PM »
Turkey. 

Quail.

Chucker.

Pheasant.

Duck.

Does duck really qualify as healthy eating?  Not trolling, just asking.  It's got a lot of fat (which is why I love it) and you can get rid of it by removing the skin before cooking, but that would be nasty and dry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #418 on: July 06, 2012, 03:52:00 PM »
Does duck really qualify as healthy eating?  Not trolling, just asking.  It's got a lot of fat (which is why I love it) and you can get rid of it by removing the skin before cooking, but that would be nasty and dry.

It's healthy in the way that anything can be healthy if you cut back in other areas.  If you're exercising often and doing a lot of cardio with strength training, you'll be fine eating the high fat, high protein content of duck.

Just don't pair it with creamed spinach and don't end it with cheesecake. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #419 on: July 06, 2012, 03:59:54 PM »
It's healthy in the way that anything can be healthy if you cut back in other areas.  If you're exercising often and doing a lot of cardio with strength training, you'll be fine eating the high fat, high protein content of duck.

Just don't pair it with creamed spinach and don't end it with cheesecake.

You mean I shouldn't be eating my grandmother's creamed spinach and duck chocolate cheesecake?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions