Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2012, 04:59:24 PM »
PM AUTiger1.  He just got back from there.

Moon River Brewing, Vinnie Van Go Go's and if you happen to be in town on Tuesday, Wild Wing Cafe has $2 taps (decent selection, go with the Fat Tire) and an acoustic set out on the sidewalk of city market.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2012, 07:40:54 PM »
Started out great with just a couple of slices of bacon and an egg.  Then, went on a field trip with mini Buzz and the lunch was CiCi's pizza.  Started out not so bad with just a couple of slices of cheese pizza...and left the crust on the plate.  Then one of the other dads pointed me to the cinnamon rolls and dessert pizza.   :facepalm:

Dinner was lean turkey and a slice of cheese.

All that + no workout today has me feeling rough, so I guess that is at least a good sign.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2012, 11:31:15 PM »
Wait, you fuckers know there is no healthy eating in Eufaula right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2012, 11:42:30 PM »
I fucked up again today too.

A girl I work with handed me a Gigi's cupcake.  I ate most of it before I remembered I wasn't eating  delicious, scrumptious, satisfying desserts unhealthy crap anymore. 

But I did run for about a mile this afternoon.

For dinner:

Vegetarian refried beans with a little bit of cheese in 2 tortillas.  Carrots.  A graham cracker afterwards. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2012, 11:01:03 AM »
I told myself I needed to lose a few more pounds before we leave for the beach on Saturday...and I have proceeded to gain 2 back so far this week. :facepalm:

Today hasn't started so well either.  Chicken, egg and cheese bagel from the Chick-Fillets.

Somebody help me, STAT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2012, 11:04:21 AM »
Moon River Brewing, Vinnie Van Go Go's and if you happen to be in town on Tuesday, Wild Wing Cafe has $2 taps (decent selection, go with the Fat Tire) and an acoustic set out on the sidewalk of city market.

Ive probably been to every establishment in that town 4 times including 2 of the 3 you mentioned. I like Moon River but at night or on holidays, it's a PIA to get in there. WWC was right next to the place I stayed at last time out there. I like the Pirate House and Churchills as well. Again, heavy food. But I will enjoy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 11:12:26 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2012, 11:06:06 AM »
I had a pretty bad weekend compared to what I've been doing lately, though it wasn't way overboard.  I got back on the plan solid Monday.  I've lost 2.5lbs since THS started this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2012, 11:30:21 AM »
Ive probably been to every establishment in that town 4 times including 2 of the 3 you mentioned. I like Moon River but at night or on holidays, it's a PIA to get in there. WWC was right next to the place I stayed at last time out there. I like the Pirate House and Churchills as well. Again, heavy food. But I will enjoy.

Vinnie Van Go Go's is worth the wait.  Pizza is delicious there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2012, 11:33:12 AM »
Vinnie Van Go Go's is worth the wait.  Pizza is delicious there.

Momma said Peetzah da debil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2012, 10:06:04 AM »
Hot damn!  Lost another 3 pounds this week now.  Just 9 away from my goal... #winning

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #150 on: May 24, 2012, 10:28:23 AM »
Hot damn!  Lost another 3 pounds this week now.  Just 9 away from my goal... #winning

No one cares Buzz! congrats man!  Keep up the good work!

Coffee and a granola bar this morning.  Thinking about a cheeseburger for lunch though.  Going to sell my truck in the near future and I need some comfort food.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #151 on: May 24, 2012, 10:43:25 AM »
Bacon, egg and cheese taquito from Whataburger and a large coffee to wake me up for teh breakfast today.

My normal strawberry protein shake for lunch, after the back and ab workout.

Dinner is up in the air...must stay good.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2012, 10:49:49 AM »
Bacon, egg and cheese taquito from Whataburger and a large coffee to wake me up for teh breakfast today.

My normal strawberry protein shake for lunch, after the back and ab workout.

Dinner is up in the air...must stay good.

Dinner is a no go for me tonight.  Going to a Stars game and it's "Thirst-Aid Thursdays".  Which means $2.00 Yuengling on tap.  AUT1 and his buddy will be drinking their dinner whilst Mrs. AUT1 and the buddy's wife will not be thrilled.   :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2012, 10:51:08 AM »
Dinner is a no go for me tonight.  Going to a Stars game and it's "Thirst-Aid Thursdays".  Which means $2.00 Yuengling on tap.  AUT1 and his buddy will be drinking their dinner whilst Mrs. AUT1 and the buddy's wife will not be thrilled.   :)

Oh Emm Gee...I'm moving to Huntsville.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:01:52 AM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2012, 11:04:42 AM »
Oh Emm Gee...I'm moving to Huntsville.

You don't need to.  It wouldn't end well.  You, AU_Tiger_2000, ssgaufan and myself would die in this place.   http://www.thenooktavern.com/TheNook/Welcome.html

Abt 12
Chimay Blue
Monks Revenge
Nostradamus
Beelzebuth
and the Bells Brewery line they have are going to be the death of me. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:06:47 AM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2012, 11:09:24 AM »
Holy shit...Monday lunch.  Crawfish etouff'ee and American Red Ale.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
You don't need to.  It wouldn't end well.  You, AU_Tiger_2000, ssgaufan and myself would die in this place.   http://www.thenooktavern.com/TheNook/Welcome.html

Abt 12
Chimay Blue
Monks Revenge
Nostradamus
Beelzebuth
and the Bells Brewery line they have are going to be the death of me.

Yep, and I'm heading to Cricket's for lunch to get my fill on saturated fat and hot sauce.  About 4:00pm if you hear screaming that'll be me taking a slam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2012, 11:50:57 AM »
After the perfect report from the Dr this morning, I'm gonna splurge at lunch and down a Meatball Sub with BBQ Chips and a tea.

Blood pressure was under normal, Cholesterol and Triglycerides were almost non existant.  Weight was 171. :clap:  Yep, Im gonna splurge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #158 on: May 24, 2012, 11:56:37 AM »
Holy shit...Monday lunch.  Crawfish etouff'ee and American Red Ale.

You don't even want to know how good it is.  The Red Beans and Rice w/Sausage and the Chicago Dog are delicious. 

Yep, and I'm heading to Cricket's for lunch to get my fill on saturated fat and hot sauce.  About 4:00pm if you hear screaming that'll be me taking a slam.

MMMM....Crickets wings.  Tasty.  It's a good thing you aren't as easily influenced as myself.  We would be at the nook at least 5 days a week.  I love that place.  If I could move my bed, kiddo and dog in there, I would never leave.  Never!

I have changed my mind on the comfort food.  Going to eat a chicken breast wrap since tonight will be bad, bad, bad.

After the perfect report from the Dr this morning, I'm gonna splurge at lunch and down a Meatball Sub with BBQ Chips and a tea.

Blood pressure was under normal, Cholesterol and Triglycerides were almost non existant.  Weight was 171. :clap:  Yep, Im gonna splurge.
GTFO with that healthy talk!  GTFO right now!

Congrats!  I have normal BP and haven't a clue about my cholesterol, haven't had it checked in a while.  My wieght......PPPPFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!  Still have about 10 to 15 to go. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #159 on: May 24, 2012, 02:44:30 PM »
Been a really shitty few days at my job. 

Needed some comfort food.

For lunch today:

BBQ brisket with red sauce, potato salad, baked beans, and pie. 

Fuck any weight losing right now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole