Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I need some farking help

JohnDeere

• Pledge
I need some farking help
« on: October 16, 2007, 04:07:04 PM »
I don't have the technical abilities to do the fark thing. But, if one of you that are good at could donate some time and talent, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have found an avatar being used by a Grand Valley State U. poster on D2football.com,  which ROYALLY pisses me off. It is clever though.

An easy photoshop job and it could be turned into a great Auburn avatar to piss off bamers.

Here is the guy's profile with avatar.
http://www.d2messageboard.com/member.php?u=119

It is just the Grand Valley logo imposed over an image of the state of Alabama. That fucker is making the reference of Grand Valley owning the state of Alabama by coming to Florence and winning the Div 2 national championship game or he is implying Grand Valley owns the Univ. of North Alabama. Either way, he can talk shit cause they won the damn game the past four years. So, now, I am wanting a gif to use an avatar, with the AU logo imposed over a map of the state of Alabama.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 04:11:21 PM by JohnDeere »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: I need some farking help
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 04:09:45 PM »
You mean the one with the state of Alabama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 04:12:31 PM »
yeah
Can you do an AU logo over a similar map?
And make it small enough to be an avatar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 04:13:10 PM »
Why does it piss you off??

I don't get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 04:14:36 PM »
yeah
Can you do an AU logo over a similar map?
And make it small enough to be an avatar?

Most programs will resize it to whatever limits that particular board has set up so that should be no problem.  Gimme a couple of minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »
Grand Valley is in Michigan.
That asshole putting their damn logo on my state pisses me off.

Plus, they flaunt this kinda of crap.....

Now, I know what it must feel like to be dominated for the past four or five years, like being a bamer almost.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 04:19:36 PM by JohnDeere »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 04:37:50 PM »
This is the best I can do from work on my etch-a-sketch.

[attachment deleted by admin]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 04:39:35 PM »
Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 04:42:25 PM »
Thanks.

Let me know if you have another idea of how to do it and I'll work on it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 07:13:25 AM »
here

[attachment deleted by admin]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 07:48:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 08:22:22 AM »
;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
One upper.

Uppers?  Who's got uppers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 02:44:44 PM »
Uppers?  Who's got uppers?
fuck I need 2 downers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 02:47:11 PM »
fuck I need 2 downers

Find my ex-wife there in the ham.  Her tits ought to qualify.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions