Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

God Bless America

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
God Bless America
« on: May 10, 2012, 09:19:02 AM »
I know Chizadskie posted this awhile back and ever since I saw the trailer I had put it down as a watch.  Anyways saw it last night, pretty dark and funny.  Found out it was written and directed by Bobcat Goldwaith.

For some reason I kept picturing Kaos as the main character in this film, I think you need to check it out K.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: God Bless America
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:26:15 AM »
I know Chizadskie posted this awhile back and ever since I saw the trailer I had put it down as a watch.  Anyways saw it last night, pretty dark and funny.  Found out it was written and directed by Bobcat Goldwaith.

For some reason I kept picturing Kaos as the main character in this film, I think you need to check it out K.

I said the same thing when I saw the trailer. I saw the actual film and loved it.

I too saw Kaos all over this character, although a lot of their ire was directed towards Tea Partiers and a Bill O'Reilley esque character. Can't see K going for that. Granted most of that was manifested through the teenage girl character, but still, K would have shot her the first time she opened her mouth about killing those types.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 10:34:15 AM »
I said the same thing when I saw the trailer. I saw the actual film and loved it.

I too saw Kaos all over this character, although a lot of their ire was directed towards Tea Partiers and a Bill O'Reilley esque character. Can't see K going for that. Granted most of that was manifested through the teenage girl character, but still, K would have shot her the first time she opened her mouth about killing those types.

Hmm....

Who would I shoot?  If there were no consequences, legal or moral, I'd need a shitload of bullets that's for sure. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 10:35:08 AM »
I saw the actual film and loved it.

As did I last night.  I can't say I loved it, but it was good.  I liked his Doctor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 10:36:02 AM »
Hmm....

Who would I shoot?  If there were no consequences, legal or moral, I'd need a shitload of bullets that's for sure.

No he had consequences... still I just kept envisioning you as the lead character.

Without the Cat make-up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 10:39:14 AM »
As did I last night.  I can't say I loved it, but it was good.  I liked his Doctor.
Yeah, in retrospect, this is a more accurate phrasing. It was good.

Truthfully, the concept itself was the best part, which gets across in the trailer, and even that had kinda already been done with Falling Down.

I like some Bobcat Goldthwait though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions